Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineroxiwally
teachmetoroxi
 User Gallery

Loc: Northern California
Eleven Arrested in Oxycodone Bust
    #11213318 - 10/09/09 06:36 AM (8 years, 16 days ago)

http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9017497

Johnson City vice officers have arrested 11 people in a Oxycodone drug ring that stretches from Florida to the Tri-Cities and police are looking for more suspects.
“It’s just the tip of the iceberg,” said one of the city’s undercover Special Investigations Squad detectives.

During the investigation, officers observed suspects handing off drugs at various locations, including a convenience store parking lot on Boones Creek Road near Interstate 26.

At this point in the investigation, narcotics officers have seized more than 2,500 Oxycodone pills ranging in strength from 5 mg. to 80 mg. with a street value of around $75,000, officers said.

“This is significant,” vice officers said of the bust.

Because of the amount of drugs involved, officers said it will likely be prosecuted under the Project Safe Neighborhood Program, through which the city funds a prosecutor to take gun and drug crimes in the city to federal court.

Officers said the suspects obtain most of the Oxycodone from Florida pain clinics.

“They are doctor shopping,” he said. “They make doctor appointments at pain clinics in Florida and get their prescriptions from doctors down there.

“They get them filled and the bring the pills up here where the street value is a whole lot higher. And they’re obtaining the prescriptions fraudulently.”

The suspects arrested in the investigation and their charges are:

Remington Debord, 26, 28 Oak Leaf Court, conspiracy to distribute schedule II narcotics, four counts of sale of schedule II, four counts of conspiracy to sell schedule II, maintaining a dwelling where controlled substance are kept or sold, possession of schedule II narcotics for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of the Tennessee doctor shopping statute. He’s jailed on a $112,000 bond.

Rita Ervin, 40, 142 Buttermilk Road; conspiracy to distribute schedule II narcotics and maintaining a dwelling where controlled substances are kept or sold. Ervin is jailed on a $20,000 bond.

Stacy Ervin, 40, 109 Terrace Court A2; conspiracy to distribute schedule II narcotics, two counts of sale of schedule II, two counts of conspiracy to sell schedule II and maintaining a dwelling where controlled substances are kept or sold, possession of schedule II narcotics for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of Tennessee doctor shopping statute. Ervin is jailed on a $72,000 bond. Ervin also faces charges in Carter County of sale of schedule II and conspiracy to sell schedule II.

Jason Hampton, 28, 141 Clearview St., Gray; conspiracy to distribute schedule II narcotics, two counts of sale of schedule II, two counts conspiracy to sell schedule II and maintaining a dwelling where controlled substances are kept or sold. Hampton was jailed on a $60,000 bond.

Joshua Hampton, 22, 109 Terrace Court A2; conspiracy to distribute schedule II narcotics, four counts of sale of schedule II, four counts of conspiracy to sell schedule II, maintaining a dwelling where controlled substance are kept or sold, possession of schedule II for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of the Tennessee doctor shopping statute. Hampton was jailed on a $112,000 bond.

Cody Padgett, 23, 330 Mountain View St., Erwin; conspiracy to distribute schedule II narcotics and criminal responsibility for the sale of schedule II. Padgett was booked into Carter County jail in lieu of $25,000 bond.

Traci Rice, 34, 170 Jackson Flats Road, Flag Pond; conspiracy to distribute schedule II narcotics, two counts of sale of schedule II, two counts of conspiracy to sell schedule II, maintaining a dwelling, possession of schedule II for resale, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of the Tennessee doctor shopping statute. Rice was being held in lieu of $72,000 bond.

Bradley Winters, 28, 836 Liberty Drive, Kingsport; conspiracy to distribute schedule II narcotics, two counts of sale of schedule II, and two counts of conspiracy to sell schedule II. Winters was jailed on a $50,000 bond.

Ron Kwiatkowski, 61, 1909 67th St. West, Bradenton Fla.; possession of schedule II narcotics for resale. He is free on a $10,000 bond.

Matthew Kwiatkowski, 26, 171 Hillendale Lane, Gray; possession of schedule II narcotics for resale, two counts of sale of schedule II, two counts of conspiracy to sell schedule II and possession of a firearm during the commission of a dangerous felony. He was booked into Washington County Detention Center and additionally charged with other outstanding warrants. He is being held without bond.

Willard Fassett, 57, 127 Garland Road, Limestone; possession of schedule II for resale, facilitation of a felony, possession of firearm during the commission of a dangerous felony and possession of a handgun by a convicted felon. Fassett is free on a $40,000 bond.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleburtonRebel
Male

Re: Eleven Arrested in Oxycodone Bust [Re: roxiwally]
    #11214316 - 10/09/09 12:15 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Sucks, but o/c kills.

--------------------
Wreck yourself before you check yourself

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: Eleven Arrested in Oxycodone Bust [Re: burtonRebel]
    #11214465 - 10/09/09 12:45 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

burtonRebel said:
Sucks, but o/c kills.

LOL. Get a job working for DARE.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: Eleven Arrested in Oxycodone Bust [Re: Hanky]
    #11214895 - 10/09/09 02:03 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

I knew this would be in Florida.

Thats what I dont miss about it

OfflineT-Rex
PHISH PHAMILY
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
    #11215403 - 10/09/09 03:19 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

burtonRebel said:
Sucks, but o/c kills.

Wrong. Its the person who doses drugs without knowing the pharmacology aspect of that particular drug. You should know how the drug affects your before dosing.:foreheadslap:

--------------------

InvisibleburtonRebel
Male

Re: Eleven Arrested in Oxycodone Bust [Re: Hanky]
    #11215633 - 10/09/09 03:54 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Hanky said:
Quote:

burtonRebel said:
Sucks, but o/c kills.

LOL. Get a job working for DARE.

i guess im just biased because i watched a good friend of mine waste his life on oc. He was a uc berkeley student in his last year when he was found dead in his bed last year. O/C does kill. say what you will

--------------------
Wreck yourself before you check yourself

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #11220838 - 10/10/09 03:24 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

He killed himself through stupidity.

At no time did one single oxycodone molecule point a gun at his head and force him to abuse them.

Responsibility is all in the hands of the user.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service