Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
HBWR: Take 2
    #11212361 - 10/09/09 02:20 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hey all!

So, I've decided tonight I will try HBWR seeds again!

Last time I broke 10 into 1/4ths, soaked in lime juice for an hour, drank juice and sublingualed plant matter for 30 minutes, then swallowed the seeds. After about 5 hours I was in horrible gut-wrenching pain that persisted for hours and I was convinced the acid had burned a hole through my stomach and that my liver was going to fail within the week. I  didn't and then couldn't throw up after about T+9 hours.

Soooo...here I am doing it again! I just read another HBWR post and so I'm going to follow what they said.

Here's my procedure!:
-20 seeds cut and ground with pestle/mortar
-soaked in 3/4th's of a lemon's juice and half a cup of hot tap water for 45 minutes in the dark but not refrigerated.
-filter juice and matter and then drink juice
-drink a cup or 2 of fresh real ginger tea made from tap water.
-eat 2 pieces of bread

So uh...yeah. Tell me what you guys think or pass me some good vibes or whatever!!!!! :heart:

--------------------

Edited by Black_Sunset (10/09/09 02:26 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

Re: HBWR: Take 2 [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #11212758 - 10/09/09 03:41 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

20 seeds, u are a brave man. i tripped face off 5 seeds, chewed and swallowed.
good vibes.

Offlinechrisdellinges
Stranger

Re: HBWR: Take 2 [Re: Acid_Raindrops]
    #11220457 - 10/10/09 01:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

dont use tap water it kills the LSA use distilled

OfflineKierkegaard
DreadHead
Male

Loc: Frisco
Re: HBWR: Take 2 [Re: chrisdellinges]
    #11220650 - 10/10/09 02:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Make sure to get the fuzzy coating off. My favorite solvent for LSA extraction is hard alcohol, nothing like a psychedelic shot...

--------------------
"A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him."

InvisibleFunkMasterShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: HBWR: Take 2 [Re: Kierkegaard]
    #11221074 - 10/10/09 04:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

As far as I've read, the fuzzy coating removed makes no comprable difference in the stomach discomfort. It's actually a substance in the seeds that is a fatty/saopy consitancy (when extracted), and that, including the hard seed shell material itself, are difficult for the system to digest.

Quote:

dont use tap water it kills the LSA use distilled

Very important @.@ don't waste your seeds! And use cold water..

and if you are going to let them soak in a solution for any length of time(mix every half hour, and let them soak for 2 hours, don't really need more time then that- and you may be able to just drink the solution without the seeds, particularly if you use 20 seeds), make sure it is as sealed as possible, and in a dark place- again, important, LSA degrades easily.

Try it on an empty stomach, or just a little bit of crackers/raw veggies or something light 1/2 hour before ingesting.

Ginger, Nutmeg, Cocao (not cocoa), and other stomach comforters/minor MAOI's are really great potentiaters and come-up comforters..

--------------------
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

"Professional help is being thought." - Bill Hicks

It would be hilarious... if it wasn't so sad...

Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: north korea
Re: HBWR: Take 2 [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #11221209 - 10/10/09 04:43 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

depending on the strength of the seeds you have 20 may be way too much to have a good time.
With the seeds I have 10 is extremely powerful, 3-5 is a really fun time.

Also the more you dose the more side effects of nausea and vasoconstriction you're going to get.

I got such bad side effects from 10 seeds that I couldn't sit up without feeling like I was going
to faint. I had to use the bathroom and I had to sit on the floor every 3-5 steps on the way there so that I wouldn't faint. Even doing that left me feeling like I was about to lose consciousness until I laid back down. My legs and arms were also pretty uncomfortable. The experience itself was very interesting in hindsight, but it's hard to appreciate the effects and have a positive trip when you feel like you're dying. Within my state of altered thinking it was enough for me to swear off all drugs forever, of course that's a silly thing to do.

On the other hand, 4 seeds was the best feeling ever. I haven't tried mdma, but my friend who took 3 seeds said that it felt way better than ecstasy.

enough of my rambling, but what I'm trying to say is not to give up the seeds until you try a more conservative dose

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: HBWR: Take 2 [Re: golden1]
    #11221592 - 10/10/09 05:56 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Argh, see, I had 9 seeds before with no effect. No idea what was wrong. Soaked them in lemon juice for an hour, juice down the hatch, seeds in mouth for 30 minutes, and swallowed. Not really much stomach discomfort either. Got them from a well known vendor, but who knows.

Anyway, not trying to hijack! Have a good trip, hope it goes well!

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
Re: HBWR: Take 2 [Re: Leap]
    #11229067 - 10/11/09 09:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Okay! I survived :laugh:. It was much more enjoyable this time!!!!

After about an hour I ate a lot of food because the nausea was coming up and I wanted to avoid it. Not sure how much this affected my trip.

So, the vascular constriction was very intense, especially after 5+ hours. I was pretty worried, since even to hold my eye lids open took considerable effort, let alone an arm or standing up.

Visuals were relatively mild but enjoyable. The night sky was BEAUTIFUL looked like night sky on shrooms. Love that! and the CEV were like if you took a building under construction that only has the steel framework done, and then changed the metal to faint neon green and red bars, and then had them dancing with other structures against a black backdrop

I don't think I'll do HBWR seeds again, though. The constriction is too  much for me. I become terrified that I'm going to have a heart attack...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience