Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Mountains of Multnomah Flag
She and I tried talking again. Failure. She accused me of cheating.
    #11210154 - 10/08/09 09:12 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

So I know I said I was done with her, but I'm a guy, and I make stupid mistakes like listening to her cry and apologize to me for only thinking about herself and being so selfish.  She called me to tell me she had 'realized' all 'her mistakes'.  We met up today at a park to talk, and within the first 15 minutes things went south...
I recieved a text message from my friend Lindsey (who I've never had an attraction to or would do anything with anyway), and it was a picture of a dildo stick shift, with a joke about looking inside my car and seeing it. I stood up to get the phone out of my work pants (which are hard to get shit out of unless you stand up) and looked at the text and sat down to show her.  Her insecurities lead her to believe I was looking at the fucking text while standing up so I could make sure it wasn't about me cheating on her or something before she saw.
She then proceeded to tell me that with how 'secretive i am about everything' (it's actually I'm uncomfortable ever bringing up being around or talking to another girl because of these accusations), that it wouldn't surprise her if I ever cheated on her, and that she would just feel stupid because of how I am.

I've never in my life cheated on anyone, I never would, and I never plan to.  That was a hit to my pride that I couldn't try to reassure her I wouldn't, just because I didn't want to even speak to her at that moment.  She got up and left with her kids.  I didn't watch her leave, I waited until I was sure she was gone, then I got up and left.

If she calls me tonight I'm going to tell her "Our relationship is so damaged that you believe I would possibly cheat on you, with that little trust that you have in me, I can't be with you, this can't be fixed."

Why do I keep talking to this chick?  What is wrong with me?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetokingnome
Stranger

Loc: PNW
Re: She and I tried talking again. Failure. She accused me of cheating. [Re: Maverick]
    #11210173 - 10/08/09 09:16 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

You've spent time with this chick and you don't want that time to be wasted so you keep trying to make it work. To bad, IT'S NOT GONNA WORK DUDE. Even, if a miracle happened and she apologized for everything, would you really want to be with her after all this crazy bullshit?

Get over her, NEVER text/call/meet up with her again.

If you wanna keep getting shit on, then by all means, keep in touch with her.

I've been with bat-shit crazy chicks before and it won't ever end until you put your foot down and cut them off entirely from your life.

--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

OfflineShroom lover
Lord Shiva
Male

Loc: LSD island
Re: She and I tried talking again. Failure. She accused me of cheating. [Re: Maverick]
    #11210174 - 10/08/09 09:16 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

light up a blunt and let your worries fade away.....

--------------------
Lets go back in the time machine to ancient india and smoke Hashish with Lord Shiva.

"nuthin beats a couple bowls at midnight when the world around you is fast asleep" - LetsGetBlazed

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #11210187 - 10/08/09 09:19 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Do you think you won't find someone else? You will.:wink: It hurts now,but it will fade over time,time heals all wounds.Usually someone that insecure is just too much to deal with rationally.They may be doing the very thing they accuse you of.If the kids are not yours and they have not gotten too used to you,it might be best to leave this one alone.

Invisiblestrangefox

#11210494 - 10/08/09 09:59 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Because you're not ready to end it yet, you'll keep talking to her. Let nature takes it's course. Are you connected to the kids at all? Also - her thinking you're cheating is just her insecurity, not really a blow to you IMO. Girls who act like that have probably been lied to in the past by a guy. After that,  it's hard to trust because the reality is that a perfectly  nice person can start lying. It's just the way the world is. So if that's happened to her, she just might "be like that."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #11210702 - 10/08/09 10:25 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

DRTMaverick said:

because as I mentioned about her, it also applies to you

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Mountains of Multnomah Flag
Re: She and I tried talking again. Failure. She accused me of cheating. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11210754 - 10/08/09 10:32 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

DRTMaverick said:

Yea, my self esteem is shit right now.  I'm feeling pretty low.  We finally talked one last time just a few minutes ago to both agree and come to the conclusion that nothing is going to work, and we both said goodbye.

I still feel shitty, I know it's for the best, and I wanted it to end, but I still don't take loss well.

Offlinetokingnome
Stranger

Loc: PNW
    #11210763 - 10/08/09 10:33 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

DRTMaverick said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

DRTMaverick said:

Yea, my self esteem is shit right now.  I'm feeling pretty low.  We finally talked one last time just a few minutes ago to both agree and come to the conclusion that nothing is going to work, and we both said goodbye.

I still feel shitty, I know it's for the best, and I wanted it to end, but I still don't take loss well.

You didn't lose anything. If anything, you gained your freedom back.

--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub