Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineastrogenic
Stranger
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen?
    #11174356 - 10/03/09 11:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've never tried a psychedelic substance, but I've read stories about MG's, which I plan on doing, and the experiences sounds pretty bizarre altogether. For example, I read a trip report where a mushroom user saw a dark shady figure wearing a hooded cloak watching him hallucinate. I thought that sounded kind of creepy. Things like this are fascinating. What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen?

:whoa:  :awesome:

--------------------
:1up: :regularshroom: :poison:

Edited by astrogenic (10/17/09 05:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekydelic
Stranger
Male

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: astrogenic] * 1
    #11174475 - 10/03/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A somehow malevolent alien spying on me from a fan blade...I scolded him telepathically and couldn't help but laugh at the futility of his mission (1.7 g dried mushrooms)

Shakespeare staring at me, I perceived him as the devil (I'm not a fan of Shakespeare - 3.5 g dried mushrooms)

--------------------
http://flickr.com/photos/mycography - A collection of my fungal photography

Offlinethemostpurple
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: kydelic]
    #11176248 - 10/03/09 05:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

One time, after lemon tekking 2g dry of some nice pan cyans, about 15 min after my peak i went into my room, took a few bong rips of grape ape, 15mg of oxycodone insuflated, and took a short nap. I thought that i woke up, but it was really just a crazy dream i was having. In this dream, i got up, took another bongie, and walked out of my bedroom door to find that my usually small hallway seemed as though as it went on forver in either direction....so i walk out and keep walking down the hallway to the left....i think i hear something coming so i just keep on running and running, delving furhter and further into pitch black, then all of a sudden, something suddenly grabs my leg and i trip and fall, and right as im about to smack the ground, i woke up suddenly in my bed holding my left leg! I was still tripping when i woke up, since i had only been asleep for about 25-30 minutes. it was freeaky! but cool

--------------------
-_-_-_-

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: themostpurple]
    #11177081 - 10/03/09 08:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

on a 950mg diphenhydramine trip i was walking slowly through my kitchen at 3am (lights off) and i looked across to the mirror on the wall in the living room and saw a girl standing behind me. like that creepy girl in the white robe shit going on. i flipped ballz before realizing it was a clock on the wall next to me.

awhile back i smoked like a few bowls of sum incredibly good weed. i hadnt been high in months. on top of inhaling a piece of burning weed (which started a bad trip bc i though it was lit inside me and inhaling would fuel the fire and it hurt. ill never know), i dropped the lighter and picked up a spider on accident, so i flipped and put it back down......only to look up and realize the whole room was crawling with maggots, worms, flies, spiders. horrible shit.

btw i might add i have HPPD.

--------------------

OfflineOverdoseLiving
Get 2 Give
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shroomery
Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: astrogenic]
    #11191383 - 10/06/09 01:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My wolf hybrid dog next to her dead puppy that had the stomache cavity open. The contents of it, eaten by her.

--------------------
Mi Vida Loco

Offlineeruditemonkey
Stranger
Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: astrogenic] * 2
    #11196960 - 10/06/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No one is going to tell you the craziest thing they have ever seen because there arent even words to describe those types of experiences. Tripping is so much more than just "seeing crazy stuff", not only do you see ridiculous shit, you also feel it, the trip consumes you.

You are just completely immeresed in this other world/worlds, and you have access to different states of mind, and at some points it feels like you have access to an absurd amount of knowledge. Its as if you are plugged in to something and the information just pours in, and then once you are done tripping you tend to forget a lot..

To really understand and keep what you have learned, you need to practice and have a good amount of experience tripping, and have a lot of control over your own mind.

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: eruditemonkey]
    #11209041 - 10/08/09 04:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I took 2 grams of shrooms when I didn't really want to shroom, so everywhere I looked there was a face looking at me.

My walls were watching me, the TV was watching me, and I even tried to go smoke a bowl, but wherever I would look, there was a face.

Each face was made of aztec-looking art, embedded in the walls.

It was pretty fucking cool looking back at it, but when I'm on shrooms I feel trapped in my own body, so I can get a bit freaked out at things like that. But that was only cause I didn't WANT to eat the shrooms.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11222336 - 10/10/09 06:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Unknown amount of DMT: Coming down from breakthrough I glance around my bedroom in the dark and see my pile of clothes. I could have sworn Jawa (Star Wars) eyes appeared and it looked at me. I went dead cold with fear before reverting to the typical euphoria of a DMT rebirth.

2.5g's shrooms: Lawn gnome. 'nuff fuckin' said. :eek:

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Offlinefsdoubleflip
chah mang

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: Leap]
    #11222719 - 10/10/09 07:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well, on my second trip on shrooms, I was in my car (just chilling, i'd never drive while tripping hahaha) with my friends. I had the XM radio on, and decided to play a song from my ipod that I thought was "trippy". I dunno, but it gave off bad vibes, and the blue light from the xm radio made my friend in the back seat look like his eyes were glowing :eek:

Oh and idk if I could say this is creepy, cause I thought it was funny at the time,but that's just me. During my first trip a cat was staring at me. Like literally grilling me hahaha.

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: fsdoubleflip]
    #11227324 - 10/11/09 03:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well I'll say this, it's not practical but I've tripped off of Dxm
7 times now, and My 1st experience was probably the spookiest.
  350mg of Dxm, 4fl oz. Robitussin cough syrup.
The scariest thing probably was when I was at a high point in the peak
I had to use the bathroom...Well I walked in there(and I always get bad vibes from my bathroom, looks so artificial) and whipped my tool out.
  Well after awhile of trying to pee, I looked down to see the problem, and because I was tripping I saw my dick rotting and dieing.
And it retracted like I was cold, and it lost color...So scary was this, that I instantly put it away and left very fast all freaked out and sat down, still with the urge to pee.
  A buddy asked me what was wrong, I think I just shook my head and said "No, it's bad in there...bad idea! no...no, bad."

OfflineBigwigwabbit
WHO THIS IS?!?!?!
 User Gallery

Loc: South central beahhhtch!!...
Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: DrScott]
    #11227374 - 10/11/09 03:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Here's mine
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11224607
just wrote a trip report on it yesterday. It's about our encounter with "the mystical shroom owl".

--------------------
Learning 2 grow!!!

OfflineiPxPxFi
Stranger

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: Bigwigwabbit]
    #11227553 - 10/11/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

last night i was trippin ballz and then i got lost in the environment at one point and forgot what i was doing. then i saw it. a robot. no a fucking ghost looking figure standing 3 ft from me. now i have hppd and so i see static everywhere i look, and this static made this figure look like sum kinda "white noise" spirit. just standing there. watching me. it took like all my mental strength to ignore and cont. to finish what i was doing.

Offlinearekusu
Stranger than You
Male

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: iPxPxFi]
    #11249327 - 10/14/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The first time I did a 3rd plat dose on DXM I was in a room with a big fake tree. Over the course of the night, the tree proceeded to grow ears, glowing red eyes, and a toothy grin. It eventually morphed into a creepy green monster that beckoned to me throughout the night. Looking back, I find the it rather amusing, but at the time it scared the crap out of me.

--------------------
Moodion said:
There's only one way to answer that frustrating question of "what was it like?".

You hand the fucker The Machine packed with an 80mg dose and wave goodbye.

Offlineastrogenic
Stranger
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: eruditemonkey]
    #11266710 - 10/17/09 04:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

eruditemonkey said:
No one is going to tell you the craziest thing they have ever seen because there arent even words to describe those types of experiences. Tripping is so much more than just "seeing crazy stuff", not only do you see ridiculous shit, you also feel it, the trip consumes you.

You are just completely immeresed in this other world/worlds, and you have access to different states of mind, and at some points it feels like you have access to an absurd amount of knowledge. Its as if you are plugged in to something and the information just pours in, and then once you are done tripping you tend to forget a lot..

To really understand and keep what you have learned, you need to practice and have a good amount of experience tripping, and have a lot of control over your own mind.

I was hoping to hear about the creepy aspects of a psych. experience. I didn't think all trips were gonna be picture perfect. Plus, it's just for fun and in good Halloween spirit. :smile:

--------------------
:1up: :regularshroom: :poison:

Offlineevilturnip
better life through chemicals
Male

Loc: New York, NY
Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: astrogenic]
    #11268800 - 10/17/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Here's a really scary trip report I read:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2002

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: evilturnip]
    #11272604 - 10/18/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

astrixx said:
Here's a really scary trip report I read:

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=2002

whoah sum crazy shit. poor fucker

--------------------

Offlinekydelic
Stranger
Male

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11279383 - 10/19/09 06:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I like reading the various reports on the dissociatives, especially from the Solanaceae family, for creepy reads

--------------------
http://flickr.com/photos/mycography - A collection of my fungal photography

Offlineebola8p
Stranger

Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: kydelic]
    #11297641 - 10/22/09 04:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

To me the creepiest thing about psychedelics is when you briefly return to reality and realize that you were just talking to people that do not exist or were otherwise just completely lost in a hallucination. 

It is also quite scary when you feel lost.  The last time I tripped (been a while at this point) I remember feeling anxiety and a strong feeling that I just needed to get away from people. 

I decided to go for a walk with my girlfriend around the circle.  At this point I was having vivid open eye visuals, but mainly a powerful sense of terror. 

I managed to walk for about 5 minutes when suddenly the housing development changed completely.  I can't describe what exactly was wrong with the world, but everything had changed drastically.  The houses were wrong, the people appeared to no longer be real, moving objects were no longer moving fluidly (cars appeared to jump from point A to B).  I felt lost.  I didn't recognize anything or anyone even my girlfriend standing next to me appeared to be fake.

Offlinegab1159
Conventional weirdo...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, Québec Flag
Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: ebola8p]
    #11303277 - 10/22/09 10:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My friends turning into colorful moving garage door. Salvia, oh you!

--------------------

"This is a call of arms to live and love and sleep together. We could flood the streets with love or light or heat whatever..." - MGMT

"I have three words for you: Take some drugs!" -Simon Posford

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: What is the creepiest thing you have ever seen? [Re: gab1159]
    #11310076 - 10/24/09 03:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

On an 8th, I watched my friends swimming in the ocean near a dead seal washing up on shore that had GIANT bite marks in it. Then I saw a foot long pink wasp/scorpion crawl from underneath the sand and up my torso.

needless to say I had a very negetive trip for the next 6 hours

The first vision was real, confirmed by my friends
The wasp was purely my own hallucination

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder