Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

so i quit acid
    #11208096 - 10/08/09 03:55 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

im very happy about it ... theres so many better things like mecaline or crystal LSA. personally tho i probally find those better cause you really dont have to deal with any of those fucked up crazy acid people. but shrug im realy done probally done with molly too. mescaline is just way way better feeling

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblevandago
Male User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: so i quit acid [Re: thedudenj]
    #11208107 - 10/08/09 03:56 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

That sucks.

Sorry to hear that.

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #11208110 - 10/08/09 03:56 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

It sounds like I need to get my hands on some cactus - seems like it's the shit.

Invisiblevandago
Male User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: so i quit acid [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11208186 - 10/08/09 04:05 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Cactus is goddamn incredible.

I have a lot of dried peruvian skin I've been planning on capsuling up and eating.......can't wait.

Still love some good ol acid too.

And those funny acid people I have to deal with.......I fuggin love em.....almost always great people when there's love involved.

I have dealt with some pretty shady acid dealers though.......the flat brimmed wing sporting GDF thugs........those guys are usually a bitch, and in it for the money, and can't even spell the word love.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Loc: Flag
Re: so i quit acid [Re: vandago]
    #11208307 - 10/08/09 04:20 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

yet to engage in any cactus like behavior

on the bucket list tho haha

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: so i quit acid [Re: pfxtc]
    #11208449 - 10/08/09 04:43 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

i respect your decision but i don't understand when you say it has no use other than getting high. i feel that it's right up there with dmt and it's analogues and have had some incredibly profound experiences on it. i would never take acid just to get high. besides the 10 hours that it lasts is long enough for me, i couldn't imagine like 15 hours in cactus land.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

OfflineRailrider
Chronic contaminator

Loc: a van down by the river.
Re: so i quit acid [Re: dummy]
    #11208682 - 10/08/09 05:10 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Yea I basically quit LSD a long time ago just because all of the rip/scams/bad shit that comes with it.Only way I would do it now is if I met some chemist with a Phd on his wall made me some, other than that its not worth the risk to me.

--------------------

Any post I post here is pure speculation from other read posts
Best tip for cultivation!

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #11208689 - 10/08/09 05:11 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

LSD has gotten boring for me. im takin a break for acid for a while. went to a festival and took at least 12 hits (along with a lot of other stuff)

i want to eat some mushrooms again soon. i used to eat the shit out of them but wore them out and went to acid. its been a long long time since ive really tripped on mushrooms.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male Arcade Champion: Candy

Folding@home Statistics
    #11208694 - 10/08/09 05:12 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
im very happy about it ... theres so many better things like mecaline or crystal LSA. personally tho i probally find those better cause you really dont have to deal with any of those fucked up crazy acid people. but shrug im realy done probally done with molly too. mescaline is just way way better feeling

maybe you just have shitty connections? i thought the psychedelics crowd moved acid & cacti with equal measure. i mean the scene is the same, right?

--------------------

Offlinestarstrike
Zen Master
Loc: USA Flag
Re: so i quit acid [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11208943 - 10/08/09 05:56 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

I've actually never tried LSD only mushrooms.

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: so i quit acid [Re: starstrike]
    #11208990 - 10/08/09 06:03 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

abuse can lead to loss of interest :shrug:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #11209002 - 10/08/09 06:04 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

pfxtc said:
abuse can lead to loss of interest :shrug:

or severe addiction. (doubt this applies to LSD but i know people who will go on binges quite frequently)

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery
Re: so i quit acid [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11209021 - 10/08/09 06:08 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

addiction

abuse

same shit

--------------------

koods said:

Life-long trip report

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #11209094 - 10/08/09 06:19 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

mescaline is bomb. hands down my personal favorite. so versatile in low doses its like a super mood boost and color enhancer. and the high doses..... its like a visionary landscape inside your head. so dreamy..it just kind of sucks you in. its the champagne of psychedelics.

the d-limonene tek has got me set for a while. :cactuarrun:

--------------------

OfflinementalIMAGE
21st Century Schizoid Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: so i quit acid [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #11210114 - 10/08/09 09:05 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

I still need to try some cactus.  Oh well, I just need to get off my ass and finish setting up PayPal then I'm good to go!

--------------------

We are always acting on what has just finished happening. It happened at least 1/30th of a second ago. We think we're in the present, but we aren't. The present we know is only a movie of the past.
Ken Kesey

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: so i quit acid [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11211675 - 10/09/09 12:32 AM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

b0red5tiff said:
Quote:

thedudenj said:

maybe you just have shitty connections? i thought the psychedelics crowd moved acid & cacti with equal measure. i mean the scene is the same, right?

bro, LSD comes in minute tony doses that can be hidden in your pocket without any protection.

it is the only drug really like that

shrooms, dmt, mescaline.. .these things are more specialty items amongst the LSD scenes because they are harder to smuggle around.

But on the other hand, the natural scene is likely to have LSD as well as everything else, just because, well theres no practical issues around LSD, in comparison to other drugs

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11213226 - 10/09/09 05:45 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
Cactus is goddamn incredible.

I have a lot of dried peruvian skin I've been planning on capsuling up and eating.......can't wait.

Still love some good ol acid too.

And those funny acid people I have to deal with.......I fuggin love em.....almost always great people when there's love involved.

I have dealt with some pretty shady acid dealers though.......the flat brimmed wing sporting GDF thugs........those guys are usually a bitch, and in it for the money, and can't even spell the word love.

lol ok fine i gota admit i have had vastly majority great times. i guess im just jaded by new english hippies and sketchy/dicey ravers.

Quote:

dummy said:
i respect your decision but i don't understand when you say it has no use other than getting high. i feel that it's right up there with dmt and it's analogues and have had some incredibly profound experiences on it. i would never take acid just to get high. besides the 10 hours that it lasts is long enough for me, i couldn't imagine like 15 hours in cactus land.

lol dmt and its analogues. dmt is something thats used like a toy for little boys that think they are men. i have to say its way way way too misused people take it and hallucinate grandeur in other words they dont actually achieve grandeur just hallucinate it. but i guess it is in a grandious deliusional way. DMT - culture(refering to north american native sub urban-urban dwellers) has become something i have found to dispise prehaps in a similar way to that wasson did when he let the world of psilocybin, specially having smoked it with truely wicked people.

ayahuasca is totally a differnt story tho, but should note that can be a tool of evil as well, not so much abused as a party drug but abused in the sense of evil. ayahuasca doesnt mean holy with out its taken, as long as you give it sarific,devotion and respect it will do what it will for you and not take sides.

as for the psychedelic scene i really dont know what to say. its big and vast, as big and vast as the music scene or other scenes it really depends on where you are tho i rather just not be in a scene and just taking psychedelics amoungst friends scenes are BS specially those that circulate around daniel pinchbeck and alex grey im not really attacking everyone invovled with that , but i dont think its a really wierd joke. lots of lost confused souls if you ask me.

as for recreational use i recently really learned how to use mushrooms like that to take a couple grams and just go nuts with not heavy to the trip at all just take it as if it was a XTC pill and jus rave its a totally differnt world, orginally trips were more like the kind i get from ayahuasca but with less clarity until they were mixed with ayahuasca then the clarity was placed right in, if anything ayahuasca = clarity not some kinda strong drug like trip. LSD on the other hand is just a drug trip, the new english hippies remind me that i should just take it as that and not really be bothered by what goes down around me while in the heart of their shit cause its not that important and the world still turns.

my answer to that is yeah im good with pretending the world doesnt exist for moments so i can act like a freak, but if thats truely the case and the cause then they should act like it. i find those all to be the most hypocrital bastards iv seen specially all the fucking hippies that say dont litter then turn around and litter once high...

i dunno acid will always hold a place in my heart but i know when i take it i feel all the vibes of the other peopel that are in invovled in it just like i do with cactus or ayahuasca tho alot of people that take it dont really have the grasp of the metaphysical that ayahuasca gives and dare not to tred in that world so i shrug if they saw things thru those eyes things might be differnt.

its similar to how once on mushrooms i saw bum fights and felt like a mother who just walked in on and uncle showing their 5 yearold bum fighters and engulfed in disgust for what was happening. my friend started to have a bad trip off it then tried to blame it on other things rather then what was really a foot, cause hes a hick. tho now i could totally watch that it wouldnt be pleasent but i have learned to deattach myself from feeling that. i dont really consider that a good thing thats the shitty thing about mind expansion once its expanded enough its expanded that much and its not gona retract thats life its a one way trip.

any who most people i gave cactus to before i took acid claimed it was so much better as well as better then e and they said they wanted to quit those things so naturally i learned that lesson myself, but something most of those people never did was go to festis or raves which i still dont think it makes it much better.

aside from that i cant say i have ever really seeked out acid its just came to me, usually when people that love it offer it. the first time i had it was at a festival i got a guy a bottle of soad for the town infact 2 he was then like nah keep one then gave me a pill that didnt do anything , then the next day some really fine acid, i gota say i have only had really fine acid aside from one time my friend got some from this shitty fake hippie guy but what ever. it was a rave. i gota say tho i love LSA more due to it have seditive properties when you wanna sleep you can sleep and wake up refreshed or still feeling it. mushrooms i still love wether it be in the rave type way or the earthy grounding head trip way.

chances are ill probally take it again but in alot of cases ill just forgo it and say no thanks

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: so i quit acid [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11213568 - 10/09/09 09:02 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
LSD has gotten boring for me. im takin a break for acid for a while. went to a festival and took at least 12 hits (along with a lot of other stuff)

i want to eat some mushrooms again soon. i used to eat the shit out of them but wore them out and went to acid. its been a long long time since ive really tripped on mushrooms.

Then you're in the phase of your psychedelic career I was at right before mushrooms came back into my life (couldn't be happier). You're in for a mind blowing trip I promise you - someone with a good mind for psychedelics and a heavy number of trips under their belt can take the mushroom experience so far, I was amazed when I came back to it.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11213572 - 10/09/09 09:04 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

yeah man with acid you just don't really know what you are getting.  I quit over 15 years ago.  Nowadays its just shrooms, cacti, Salvia, Aya or Changa :thumbup:  And even then I can just go years without if I wanted to.  I wait for the right time. Its more of a spiritual thing for me  unlike when I was in my teens :crazy2:

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: so i quit acid [Re: cpw1971]
    #11213584 - 10/09/09 09:06 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
yeah man with acid you just don't really know what you are getting.  I quit over 15 years ago.  Nowadays its just shrooms, cacti, Salvia, Aya or Changa :thumbup:  And even then I can just go years without if I wanted to.  I wait for the right time. Its more of a spiritual thing for me  unlike when I was in my teens :crazy2:

Very cool man, I like seeing that other made this same decision. Mushrooms are so much more spiritual, enlightening, and loving for me.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience