Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
silica in beef jerky good idea?
    #11207495 - 10/08/09 12:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

so all i really have to do is buy a couple packs of beef jerky and get the silica pack and put the shrooms in a glass mason jar with the silica and close the lid? do i need to throw the silica in the toaster or oven before putting it in the jar and closing the lid?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepandelic
Wild Panda
Male User Gallery

Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: shredder]
    #11207531 - 10/08/09 12:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

wow dont do that you spending extra money for packets that are used and not reusable. go to Michaels and in the flower department they sell the bag of silica , they use it to dry flowers,or just use damprid bought at any publix or wallmart

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: pandelic]
    #11207554 - 10/08/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

now the damprid you say is found at publix or wallmart is found were? i'v never seen them at either store?

InvisibleEpilson Lyrae
Armed with hammers
Male User Gallery

Loc: Woody Creek
    #11207567 - 10/08/09 12:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Often in the cleaning products section. Near the mops and brooms and buckets etc.

--------------------
"Freedom is something that dies unless it's used." H.T.
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Offlinepandelic
Wild Panda
Male User Gallery

#11207584 - 10/08/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

by the cleaning section it usually on the bottom and its sold in the buckets and separately in a bag, the crystals are what you need, remember to dry them in front of a fan for at least 24 hrs. and then in the damprid, also dont let the fruit touch the daprid

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
    #11207585 - 10/08/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:
so all i really have to do is buy a couple packs of beef jerky and get the silica pack and put the shrooms in a glass mason jar with the silica and close the lid? do i need to throw the silica in the toaster or oven before putting it in the jar and closing the lid?

:facepalm:

Those tiny packs are for keeping dry things dry, not for drying wet things. :smirk:

For the price of "a couple packs of beef jerky" you can probably find a dehydrator.

:shrug:

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #11207612 - 10/08/09 12:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i'm growing increasingly paranoid about my mushies not being fully dried, i had them in the dehydrator all day yesterday and when trying to break them in half they seemed to be "cracker" dry but my main concern is how to preserve these babies b/c i know oxygen is what makes them lose potency and they'v been exposed to oxygen for a few days now!

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #11207645 - 10/08/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dude... you are a spastic fucking freak. Expletive deleted.
We've all been telling you that you'll be fine for a few days until you can get some desiccant.

Now go get some desiccant. I don't want to see you post again until you have Damp Rid or silica gel in your possession. :nono:

Quote:

shredder said:
now the damprid you say is found at publix or wallmart is found were? i'v never seen them at either store?

Quote:

gngsteroflove said:
Often in the cleaning products section. Near the mops and brooms and buckets etc.

:ilold: I laughed out loud, I really did.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinebossocto
peeeeal
Male User Gallery

Loc: MPLS
    #11207660 - 10/08/09 12:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Anyway I thought the packets in beef jerky were for absorbing oxygen and not water, maybe you should read the packet again.

--------------------
This website is GIVING ME THE SHITS!!

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: bossocto]
    #11207669 - 10/08/09 12:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

^^^ true.

Seriously helpful tip: If you have Walgreen's there, the Damp Rid is in the same aisle as the Sterilite tubs and birdseed.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinepandelic
Wild Panda
Male User Gallery

Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: bossocto]
    #11207681 - 10/08/09 12:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bossocto said:
Anyway I thought the packets in beef jerky were for absorbing oxygen and not water, maybe you should read the packet again.

No oxigen = no water
breaking down H2O

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Loc: Gainesville, Florida, USA
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: Doc_T]
    #11207870 - 10/08/09 01:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
^^^ true.

Seriously helpful tip: If you have Walgreen's there, the Damp Rid is in the same aisle as the Sterilite tubs and birdseed.

That seems awfully convenient :laugh:

--------------------
"Zydrate comes in a little glass vial..." Repo! The Genetic Opera

"Measure what is measurable and make measurable what is not so."
Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls
All will be made manifest
And the warriors of the ethereal
Will be our only defense"

~~altair~~

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
    #11207941 - 10/08/09 01:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

how old are you Doc_t, you seem kinda arrogant and self-righteous maybe if you actually understood who you were talking to you wouldn't be such a douchbag

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
    #11207986 - 10/08/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:
how old are you Doc_t, you seem kinda arrogant and self-righteous maybe if you actually understood who you were talking to you wouldn't be such a douchbag

Or you could respect the contributing members of this community and learn from them? You ask a question and he, among others, answered. His response was to your blind arrogance and disbelief of good advice.

--------------------

Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls

~~altair~~

InvisibleSebastien
Don't look!
Male

#11208014 - 10/08/09 01:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:

Doc_T is a valued, contributing member on this site. Doc_T states things that have been shown to be true through hundreds of successful growing methods by himself and other TCs.
Trust him, he's a Doc(tor).

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: Sebastien]
    #11208071 - 10/08/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

nah guys, i didn't really mean any disrespect, i'v personally told doc_T he's a good man but the way he said it was just a tad rediculous

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
    #11208075 - 10/08/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

no harm done, i'v taken LOTS of quantum advice from this dude!

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
    #11208106 - 10/08/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

as he claimed, Dude... you are a spastic fucking freak. is complete bullshit, i'm not a spastic person in everday life and most certainly no freak like all the crazy fucks on this forum who actually are and try to hide it up by talking this so called lingo that they have no understanding of and do it just to fit in! so yes, i can say fuck that statement i don't care who you are or how good you may be at growing fucking mushrooms.........

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
    #11208174 - 10/08/09 02:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:
as he claimed, Dude... you are a spastic fucking freak. is complete bullshit, i'm not a spastic person in everday life and most certainly no freak like all the crazy fucks on this forum who actually are and try to hide it up by talking this so called lingo that they have no understanding of and do it just to fit in! so yes, i can say fuck that statement i don't care who you are or how good you may be at growing fucking mushrooms.........

What lingo is that? I feel like you're out of line, but to each his own. It seems awfully idiotic to waltz in to a community and suddenly act like you're the one that knows what he's talking about. You need to learn to value the opinions and knowledge of these individuals, otherwise you really have no place here. That's my opinion anyway.

--------------------

Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls

~~altair~~

Edited by sgaltair (10/08/09 02:05 PM)

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: sgaltair]
    #11208402 - 10/08/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dude there is plenty of knowledgeable poeople in this community and by the word "lingo" i was explaining the kids who come on here and talk the talk like they'v been cultivating for years and try to give others advice when they have no clue what the fucks going on, i am not guilty of this, i never said i knew what i was talking about when all i'v done is looked for answers from peeps that i know have them (like doc_t), i have valued these peoples points and have used them with appreciation since the day i joined, so basically just b/c you are good at cultivating doesn't mean you are more intelligent in all aspects of life than the person asking the question and that you should treat them like morons

InvisibleEpilson Lyrae
Armed with hammers
Male User Gallery

#11208434 - 10/08/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This forum is going downhill FAST!!!!!!!!
WTF????
Between the Goddamn additives and the beef jerky.  Please!!!!!!!!!!
That was hilarious Doc..... With the birdseed etc. :rofl2:

In the mushroom cultivation aisle.:lmafo:

--------------------
I've come to believe that the heart is the filter of the enlightened mind. Epilson Lyrae

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
    #11208452 - 10/08/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:
dude there is plenty of knowledgeable poeople in this community and by the word "lingo" i was explaining the kids who come on here and talk the talk like they'v been cultivating for years and try to give others advice when they have no clue what the fucks going on, i am not guilty of this, i never said i knew what i was talking about when all i'v done is looked for answers from peeps that i know have them (like doc_t), i have valued these peoples points and have used them with appreciation since the day i joined, so basically just b/c you are good at cultivating doesn't mean you are more intelligent in all aspects of life than the person asking the question and that you should treat them like morons

You do pretty much present yourself in that light. You can't even structure your posts with proper spelling or grammar. If you want to seem intelligent you need to present yourself in an intelligent manner.

--------------------

Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls

~~altair~~

OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
mycologically driven individual
Male User Gallery

#11208453 - 10/08/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:

Quote:

sgaltair said:
Quote:

shredder said:

Or you could respect the contributing members of this community and learn from them? You ask a question and he, among others, answered. His response was to your blind arrogance and disbelief of good advice.

yeah, i'm gonna have to agree here... shredder, you were the one being the arrogant self righteous one here...
but...
Quote:

Doc_T said:
We've all been telling you that you'll be fine for a few days until you can get some desiccant.

Now go get some desiccant. I don't want to see you post again until you have Damp Rid or silica gel in your possession. :nono:

Quote:

shredder said:

Quote:

gngsteroflove said:

you basically told him to fuck off and get desiccant and not come back till he had, the post right above it said that he pulled them out of a dehydrator cracker dry...  to the OP, if they are cracker dry, put them in a plastic baggie or a jar, and don't worry about them anymore...  oxidation isn't going to cause much potency loss once they are dried like that...
and...
Quote:

shredder said:

this statement just re-enforced the idea that you're a spastic fucking freak...  he obviously struck a nerve...  Come on man, it's the internet, don't get all but hurt, anyone can make their balls seem as big as they want them to seem on the internet...

edit:
Quote:

sgaltair said:
Quote:

shredder said:

You do pretty much present yourself in that light. You can't even structure your posts with proper spelling or grammar. If you want to seem intelligent you need to present yourself in an intelligent manner.

this whole fucking thread is just hilarious... i love it how this is coming from someone who's avatar is a woman spraying her pussy all over the place...

and FUCK walmart... they had some dank deals on some tubs to make monos out of...  went for the bright neon orange ones, ($5.21 apiece for 16 gallon tubs).  BUT NO MICROPORE!!  they had the durapore and transpore, but no paper micropore....  i laughed so hard at the face the lady behind the counter made when i asked "i really highly doubt you will have this after not having micro-pore, but do you have parafilm?"  i think i offended her a little, she seemed a little butt hurt after.

--------------------
[url=http:

Edited by SuchSmartMonkeys (10/08/09 02:48 PM)

InvisibleEpilson Lyrae
Armed with hammers
Male User Gallery

#11208473 - 10/08/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

And BTW OP. They put rice in salt shakers to keep humidity from making the salt clump together. Buy some instant rice if all else fails. Once they are fan dry it will help keep them that way.

--------------------

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: SuchSmartMonkeys]
    #11208494 - 10/08/09 02:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sgaltair your complaining about my spelling and grammar? i'v seen alot more misspellings on other posts than that of my own, what is it like i'm spelling every fuckin word wrong, nah

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
    #11208546 - 10/08/09 02:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

this whole fucking thread is just hilarious... i love it how this is coming from someone who's avatar is a woman spraying her pussy all over the place...

*shrugs* It's Cytheria what can I say?

Quote:

sgaltair your complaining about my spelling and grammar? i'v seen alot more misspellings on other posts than that of my own, what is it like i'm spelling every fuckin word wrong, nah

I'm not complaining. Just pointing out if you're bitching about peoples intelligence you really ought to convey your opinions in a matter that doesn't make you seem like a 1st grader.

Not to mention you're talking about other peoples intelligence, but now you're comparing yourself to other people as if that's your standard for grading yourself. You act superior but are clearly just grabbing at straws. Just relax, do some reading, learn to respect those who deserve it, and then maybe you'll earn some yourself.

--------------------

Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls

~~altair~~

Edited by sgaltair (10/08/09 02:59 PM)

Offlinepandelic
Wild Panda
Male User Gallery

#11208602 - 10/08/09 03:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

shredder you are a bitch and everyone should rate you 0

InvisibleEpilson Lyrae
Armed with hammers
Male User Gallery

#11208676 - 10/08/09 03:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:rules:  :stopflaming:  :imo:  :topicsucks:  :badcomputer:

--------------------

OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
Male User Gallery

Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: Epilson Lyrae]
    #11208713 - 10/08/09 03:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sgaltair said:
Quote:

*shrugs* It's Cytheria what can I say?

Quote:

I'm not complaining. Just pointing out if you're bitching about peoples intelligence you really ought to convey your opinions in a matter that doesn't make you seem like a 1st grader.

Not to mention you're talking about other peoples intelligence, but now you're comparing yourself to other people as if that's your standard for grading yourself. You act superior but are clearly just grabbing at straws. Just relax, do some reading, learn to respect those who deserve it, and then maybe you'll earn some yourself.

this is at least a little constructive... i agree highly DO YOUR HOMEWORK, BITCHES!!
Quote:

pandelic said:
shredder you are a bitch and everyone should rate you 0

but this is just unnecessary... come on...
Quote:

gngsteroflove said:
:rules:  :stopflaming:  :imo:  :topicsucks:  :badcomputer:

yeah, for reals, fuck all this jibba-jabba, get back to work! all of you!  You're wasting company time, and we all know time is money, right?!
:macdre:

--------------------
[url=http:

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
    #11208724 - 10/08/09 03:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

yeah, for reals, fuck all this jibba-jabba, get back to work! all of you!  You're wasting company time, and we all know time is money, right?!

Agreed, but I'm off today and I'm waiting on 6 rgs jars and a nutrient LC to cool before I can inoculate them. I've got nothing better to do right now.

--------------------

Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls

~~altair~~

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
    #11208732 - 10/08/09 03:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sgaltair, when did i say i was more intelligent than anyone or actually grade myself by reading other post's, i didn't, all i claimed is that i have seen far worse spelling than the fuck up i may have every once in a while, i'v never had bad spelling, this is just rediculous for you to be so crucial on something that doesn't mean shit

Edited by shredder (10/08/09 03:25 PM)

OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
Male User Gallery

#11208756 - 10/08/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
[url=http:

Edited by Prisoner#1 (10/08/09 05:53 PM)

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
    #11208808 - 10/08/09 03:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:
sgaltair, when did i say i was more intelligent than anyone or actually grade myself by reading other post's, i didn't, all i claimed is that i have seen far worse spelling than the fuck up i may do every once in a while, i'v never had bad spelling

Quote:

...doesn't mean you are more intelligent in all aspects of life than the person asking the question and that you should treat them like morons

Quote:

...i'v seen alot more misspellings on other posts than that of my own

First you say people shouldn't treat you like your unintelligent because you aren't an expert cultivator. Implying that you are in fact intelligent in your daily life. You also seem to think that many people are unintelligent freaks because they speak the nomenclature of the hobby/science, and you act as though they are automatically unintelligent overall. You tell Doc_t to treat you differently because he doesn't know who you are. Then you do the same to the member base in general:

Quote:

...and most certainly no freak like all the crazy fucks on this forum who actually are and try to hide it up by talking this so called lingo that they have no understanding of and do it just to fit in!

Finally, once you're done insulting the intelligence of us all, you base your own competency on that of ours.

If you don't want to be treated like a moron, don't act like one. Do you think by not 'trying to fit in' you are being some sort of cool rebel? No, you're being an idiot. By no means should you leave the community or stop growing. You should, however, not be an ass.

--------------------

Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls

~~altair~~

OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
Male User Gallery

#11208845 - 10/08/09 03:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sgaltair said:
By no means should you leave the community or stop growing. You should, however, not be an ass.

Not unless you want to be punished by means of high intensity laser beam...

alright, i'm done, time to get to work...  this thread in combination with my idle mind is making me realize i've gotta get to being productive today...

--------------------
[url=http:

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
    #11208896 - 10/08/09 03:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sgaltair i'm sure your a smart dude and in no way did i try to call anyone stupid, by  saying that theres kids on this forum who join and talk the lingo simply b/c they think it makes them cool, thats all i said! i wasn't actually speaking of the knowledgeable people as yourself and doc_t that i'm sure have been doing this for years on end

-thats all-

Offlinepandelic
Wild Panda
Male User Gallery

#11208897 - 10/08/09 03:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SuchSmartMonkeys said:
Quote:

sgaltair said:
By no means should you leave the community or stop growing. You should, however, not be an ass.

Not unless you want to be punished by means of high intensity laser beam...

alright, i'm done, time to get to work...  this thread in combination with my idle mind is making me realize i've gotta get to being productive today...

shit im on the process off making this a productive week

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11209019 - 10/08/09 04:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:

Quote:

shredder said:

Quote:

gngsteroflove said:

LoL!

shredder has a dirty house. :tongue2:  :rofl:

I think you took the whole thing a bit too personally shredder......

Did you get some desicant yet?

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: Shad0w]
    #11209065 - 10/08/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hahahaha dirty house, lol, yeah this post is complete bullshit i didn't try to degrade anyone in the process, my sincere appologies to anyone distraught, lmfao

and i deff wasn't trying to make myself look intelligent by claiming that there is kids on this forum that have no clue what there talking about! because it's true, take it how you will

Edited by shredder (10/08/09 04:59 PM)

OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
Male User Gallery

#11209343 - 10/08/09 04:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
[url=http:

Edited by Prisoner#1 (10/08/09 05:54 PM)

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
    #11209370 - 10/08/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thank you for all the useful info, i shall take it to heart and teach it to all i know!

lmfao, hahahahaahaha

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: Sebastien]
    #11209632 - 10/08/09 05:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sebastien said:
Doc_T is a valued, contributing member on this site.

up until he starts trolling in mush cult, he can be banned just as quick as anyone else

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
    #11210511 - 10/08/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:
sgaltair i'm sure your a smart dude and in no way did i try to call anyone stupid, by  saying that theres kids on this forum who join and talk the lingo simply b/c they think it makes them cool, thats all i said! i wasn't actually speaking of the knowledgeable people as yourself and doc_t that i'm sure have been doing this for years on end

-thats all-

To be honest I'm just working on my first grow.

Anyway, no hard feelings. Just try to be sure to listen to those who have far more knowledge than you. It's just common courtesy.

--------------------

Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls

~~altair~~

OfflineSuchSmartMonkeys
Male User Gallery

#11210717 - 10/08/09 08:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sorry prisoner #1... i was posting all kinds of goofy shit this morning... i think the labeled diagrams helped to prove the point though...  he seemed to get the gist of what everyone was telling him and lightened up a little when i started posting all those...

--------------------
[url=http:

Offlineshredder
shreddingoftheaxe
    #11211153 - 10/08/09 09:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yah, hahahaha lets all just say fuck this post lol

back to the bussiness

Offlinedryness
Silica Gel Manufacturer
Male

Loc: Concord, NC US|A
    #11244903 - 10/14/09 09:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shredder said:

Yes, Silica Gel Packets are often use in packages of beef jerkey to remove excess moisture.

You can buy them online at: http://www.silicagelpackets.com

--------------------

Prevent Mold, Mildew, Corrosion, Odors or any kind of Moisture Damage with our line of products which includes: Silica Gel Desiccant Packets, Clay Desiccant Packets, Indicating Silica Gel Desiccant Packets, Dry-Packs brand Canisters, Dry-Packs brand Dehumidifier Boxes, Dry-Packs brand Moisture Absorbing Indicating Packets, and Flower Drying Crystals. We offer Free Shipping on all orders only at: SilicaGelPackets.com

EXCLUSIVE SHROOMERY.ORG COUPON CODE FOR 15% OFF YOUR ORDER: SHROOMERY

Offlinesgaltair
Aspiring Mycologist
Male User Gallery
Re: silica in beef jerky good idea? [Re: dryness]
    #11244944 - 10/14/09 10:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dryness said:
Quote:

shredder said:

Yes, Silica Gel Packets are often use in packages of beef jerkey to remove excess moisture.

You can buy them online at: http://www.silicagelpackets.com

Sigh really? wow...

--------------------

Galileo Galilei

"When the veil falls

~~altair~~

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #11245008 - 10/14/09 10:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
enough!~

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order