Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI)
    #11206144 - 10/08/09 07:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime_and_courts/article_ce1bb7cc-4fb3-5de7-b4b8-8838039485b4.html

Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation

Police responding to a report of a woman who was unconscious and not breathing on a porch on Madison's Near East Side late Monday found a suspected hallucinogenic mushroom growing operation.

Sgt. Gordy Disch of the Dane County Narcotics and Gang Task Force said the woman, Linda Pletzova, fled before officers arrived.

Pletzova, 21, was later arrested and released after being booked at Dane County Jail on tentative charges of maintaining a drug dwelling and possession with intent to deliver psilocin, one of the main psychoactive compounds in hallucinogenic mushrooms.

According to a search warrant filed Wednesday in Dane County Circuit Court:

At about 11:40 p.m. on Monday, police were sent to Pletzova's apartment at 1115 E. Wilson St., where a male told them he had performed CPR on the unconscious woman. As an officer approached the open front door to the residence, he heard a door slam.

During a check of the residence, police found a plate of about 20 suspected hallucinogenic mushrooms, several syringes and other items associated with illegal drug use.

Twenty-three glass canning jars containing bird seed, which is used to start growing hallucinogenic mushrooms, also were found, along with 25 dried mushrooms and 17 jars and other containers with suspected mushroom spores.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHaRo On KoRn
inmortal
 User Gallery

Loc: West Coast
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11206169 - 10/08/09 07:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

scary bust man

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: HaRo On KoRn]
    #11206196 - 10/08/09 07:35 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

holy crap. i thought it was someone i know at first.

--------------------

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: HaRo On KoRn]
    #11206199 - 10/08/09 07:35 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

During a check of the residence, police found a plate of about 20 suspected hallucinogenic mushrooms, several syringes and other items associated with illegal drug use.

This explains why she was passed out on the porch. She OD'd mainlining those deadly psilocin mushrooms.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: learningtofly]
    #11206203 - 10/08/09 07:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I woke up this morning to the radio saying "hallucinogenic mushrooms found in Madison"...  :shocked:

I'm like "Oh shit, hope it's not my friend..." :confused:

Thank god it wasn't... :cool:

:mushroom2:

--------------------

Invisiblebumpn
jesus juice

Loc: HELL
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: RobMarley420]
    #11206240 - 10/08/09 07:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Pletzova, 21, was later arrested and released after being booked at Dane County Jail on tentative charges of maintaining a drug dwelling and possession with intent to deliver psilocin, one of the main psychoactive compounds in hallucinogenic mushrooms.

how is this intenet to deliver? how do they qualify that? bags of dried mushies? or just because she was growing them they charge her for that?

--------------------
[if u have PB print PM ME]
{-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}

Offlinebigboi86
Overclocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: South East Flag
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11206258 - 10/08/09 07:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
Quote:

This explains why she was passed out on the porch. She OD'd mainlining those deadly psilocin mushrooms.

Stories like this make me cringe. Mushrooms and syringes? ... This chick was stupid.

--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

OfflineHaRo On KoRn
inmortal
 User Gallery

Loc: West Coast
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: bumpn]
    #11206264 - 10/08/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

they press that charge so if they can prove it it can be charged if they didnt she would get away with it

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11206281 - 10/08/09 08:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
Quote:

No, but really- why was she passed out on the porch? With plates of mushrooms sitting out?

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: bigboi86]
    #11206315 - 10/08/09 08:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bigboi86 said:
Mushrooms and syringes? ... This chick was stupid.

The syringes were most likely used for inoculating a few jars. Doesn't sound like that much of a large scale growing operation. 45 mushrooms altogether? I get more than that from one flush of one small tray alone.
The cops don't understand the syringe part, of course, and just associate them with IV drug use.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Invisiblebumpn
jesus juice

#11206325 - 10/08/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thats what i was thinking wonder if she had owned a house if they would have taken that.
she should get probation most likely and a fine

--------------------
{-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}

Offlineleko213
Stranger

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: bumpn]
    #11206402 - 10/08/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

its dane  county  where  they admit the problems are with alcohol and heroin

--------------------
Wonka better have cameras on his puckeroom garden  or ill be in there  robbing him off gummy goodness

InvisibleDr. Siekadellyk
Look at the corruption!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Floating amidst nothing Flag
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: leko213]
    #11206423 - 10/08/09 08:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

if she was passed out on the porch why did the cops barge into the house and start searching it?

--------------------
-My ISO list-

-My trade list-

Invisiblebumpn
jesus juice

Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #11206457 - 10/08/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

they smelled mushrooms ,and that gave them probable cause. no not really. i was wondering that too.

--------------------

Offlinebigboi86
Overclocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: South East Flag
    #11206481 - 10/08/09 09:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
Quote:

bigboi86 said:
Mushrooms and syringes? ... This chick was stupid.

The syringes were most likely used for inoculating a few jars. Doesn't sound like that much of a large scale growing operation. 45 mushrooms altogether? I get more than that from one flush of one small tray alone.
The cops don't understand the syringe part, of course, and just associate them with IV drug use.

Shit I'm stupid, I associated it with IV drug use as well. /facepalm

--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

Offlineoxalic32
Male

Loc: .
. [Re: Doc_T]
    #11206623 - 10/08/09 09:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 01:55 PM)

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: oxalic32]
    #11206736 - 10/08/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

She had some mush laying out on the porch where she was sitting. It's on the property so police legally have the right to walk into the residence and search for any more illegal activity. Just like when you have stuff laying in plain view in your car and then they can search the whole thing. It's lame I know but she shouldn't have passed out on the porch with mush' sitting right next to her.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Offlineh00ligaN
knowledge fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: misery
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: oxalic32]
    #11206779 - 10/08/09 10:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

just make sure if you hide them you tell a trusted friend.. two are more easily reminded than one. :crazy2: i lose stashes often. then find them in silly places.. where anyone could have found them. maybe just hide them sober(??duh??), but i feel compelled to re hide stuff too as i start getting more high. :yesnod:

--------------------
you can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11207976 - 10/08/09 01:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Myco87 said:
She had some mush laying out on the porch where she was sitting. It's on the property so police legally have the right to walk into the residence and search for any more illegal activity. Just like when you have stuff laying in plain view in your car and then they can search the whole thing. It's lame I know but she shouldn't have passed out on the porch with mush' sitting right next to her.

sounds like you know her...

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Offlinethedestroyer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Woman arrested after police find mushroom operation. (Madison, WI) [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #11209952 - 10/08/09 06:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

since when is sleeping on you porch a crime? i think maybe the report could have been a retaliation of sorts. when one live in glass house sort of thing?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures