Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineamindjourney
Stranger

good mush, and the crap before hand
    #11204669 - 10/08/09 01:26 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

so check this story out.. i shroomed 2 nights ago, great trip, but the crap i had to go through before hand....we decided the night before that we wanted to shroom. we got shrooms from some guy my friend works with. and he came over and weighed em out in front of us, after that we all went out side and smoked a cig(me, my two friends, and the dealer and his girlfriend), then the guy left but right after he left we went to leave to go to the store for glowsticks and other crap and we couldn't find my friends car keys.so we blew that fools phone up that got us the shrooms and he never answered, so it seemed even more suspicious that he did it. so we rolled to his house and he straight up told us that he didnt have em, (he was acting all sketch and not looking at my friend in the eyes and had to go inside for some reason)
so i mad dogged the shit out of him and called him out on lying and accused him of having them. at this point were over it and leave. and ten seconds later he's blowin up my friends phone sayin he's gonna fuck me up for actin all hard . and told me to go over there
so we laughed it off and let him talk a whole bunch of shit on the phone.then he said he's gonna come over and fuck me up so i told him to roll over and bring his hommies, like thirty minutes later he shows up with his girl friend and his older sister and her boyfriend(they were all tweaker mother fuckers). some shit talkin went down and they left. but on the way to their car my friend had to say somthing about slim fast to the fat indian/mex fool that was his sisters boyfriend.
so the brown guy got up in my homies face and shoved the fuck out of him and threw into a garage door. so i used the mag flash light in my hand and smashed the fat mother fucker in the face... then once i did that the guy that originally said he was gonna beat my ass started running twards me, i just pointed away and told him to get the fuck out of here unless he wants to get hit by this shit as well.
then it was all over with right there. the mexican fool stumbled to the car with a bloody face and they bounced...
can you believe that.. all over that stupid mother fucker taking my homies keys. even at that were still not sure if he even took them. this was all over some "tuff guy" wanting to act hard. and just to let everyone know i dont mean anything racist in this just merely how i described the situation. after all that i ate my eighth and had a fantastic night...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBlack_Sunset
Amateur Anesthesiologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere California
Re: good mush, and the crap before hand [Re: amindjourney]
    #11204757 - 10/08/09 01:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Holy shit man hahahah! Did you get the keys?

--------------------

Offlineapples
Stranger
Re: good mush, and the crap before hand [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #11204787 - 10/08/09 01:46 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Where were the keys!?!

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: good mush, and the crap before hand [Re: amindjourney]
    #11204811 - 10/08/09 01:51 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

you sure they just didnt get misplaced?

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience