Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Dessicant, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinec0ma
the pimp

How many b+ should i it to get really funked up!?!
    #1119937 - 12/07/02 03:28 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Ok right now i have about 9 shrooms growing in my terrarium, and i think they will be probly harvested by tommorow, i never did shrooms yet, and never tried acid either... so im kinda knew to psycodelics like that... although i have some good experience with other pyschodelics, like k, dxm dust and all other crap...

please don't point me to the faq section or that calcuilator, couse i want a specific answer for my b+ (i heard they lack potency :frown: )

I want to hit level 2 or maybe even 3 for my first time... yes im that crazy ... so do you think i should eat all those 9 fuckers in the terrarium or eat like .... ?
and i don't have a god damn scale so i can't weight them, and im just too lazy and tired to go to the post office with evelope to weight them over there... i just want to trip the fuck out and thats it....

and im planning on tripping at night in my room, do you get like too fucked up and start doing things like you wouldnt normally do.. like screaming and signing really louad and stuff like that... ??

don't blame me for my retarded question im just exited to finally try mushrooms and i want to hear real people's responses on all my question...

thank you!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineinsanelane
When I touch mypeepee it getsbig
Re: How many b+ should i it to get really funked up!?! [Re: c0ma]
    #1119965 - 12/07/02 03:45 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

it can really depend on how big the shrooms are. And as for lacking potency, there isn't much difference between cubensis. Some people will argue this, but really the differences would be much smaller than comparing cubes to say, azures. ^_^. anyways, I know b+ can grow big though, lets say if they are as big as how far you can stretch your thumb from your finger(almost lie you are pointing your hand like a gun, that's the best I can desribe it) then I'd say eat three. When dry they shrink up a bit, so maybe they could be around a gram each. They could be less though. Don't hold me to this though ^_^ oh yeah, when drying use a dessicant, don't heat dry them. I'm much better estimating with dried shrooms. I don't mind them dried and I blend them with something anyways, mare manageable I guess., so I might not be that accurate with fresh shrooms. Anyways maybe find or ask someone to post a pic of an eight dried. Take your shrooms. when dry they would be about 1/10th the original size. If what you imagine they'd look like dried looks around a few grams, just eat em.

OfflineAzWeThinkWeIz420
just an illusion

Loc: nor-cal
Re: How many b+ should i it to get really funked up!?! [Re: insanelane]
    #1119991 - 12/07/02 03:58 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

i say eat em all

Anonymous

#1120020 - 12/07/02 04:15 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Sounds like you may be in for a really fucked up time my friend... like your attitude is all wrong...You wanna get "fucked up"?... level 2 or 3 because you're "that crazy"?... mushrooms aren't like that man... if you wanna get fucked up go drink some shots and maybe take a bong hit. Mushrooms are a sacrement. The fact that you spell "psychedelic" as "psychodelic" is particularly scary... get it straight... this is going to be a RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE... it will be nothing like anything you have EVER experienced my friend... the words "fucked up" do it absolutely no justice... however... you have gone and grown your own crop, so that's worth something at least... i'm not flaming you or anything, and sure, every trip is different... but trust me when i tell you that mushrooms are more than just a recreational drug to get fucked up on on a saturday night... they're special... good luck man... i'd say eat 3 or 4 fully grown mushrooms, or if you have a scale, 20 or 30 grams wet weight... but man... you gotta respect the mushroom. Also, for your first time, i wouldn't recommend sitting there in silent darkness... that's more for your experienced psyconaut... go outside and be One with it. Are you gonna trip in your room at night while your parents are home? is that why you're worried about that??? bad idea IMHO...

Edited by Anonymous (12/07/02 04:18 PM)

Offlinepimster987
journeyman
    #1120029 - 12/07/02 04:19 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

got office max if u live in usa.they got cheap 3 dollar scales to weigh envolpes

Offlinehuboldium
Re: How many b+ should i it to get really funked up!?! [Re: pimster987]
    #1121464 - 12/08/02 04:31 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

i agree iwth mushmaster, mushrooms arent a "fuck up" drug or a "tweaked" drug either, i suggest you eat all of them and hopefuly you will see what i mean

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Dessicant, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience