Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon DXM, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTaco Chef
running good
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
salvia
    #11198922 - 10/07/09 09:16 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
Re: salvia [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11198938 - 10/07/09 09:24 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

fuck that dumb bitch. way to ruin it for everyone.

i gotta get my hands on some more raw leaf before they make it illegal here in NC in two months. i hate the government.

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

Invisibleshroomiin
The rogue end-user

Loc: Zone 6 Flag
Re: salvia [Re: subject]
    #11198979 - 10/07/09 09:44 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

personally i would not care. i hate salvia, totally undesirable effects imo. but im all for keeping it legal! agreed fuck the betch.

--------------------
:drunkdriver:

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: salvia [Re: shroomiin]
    #11199016 - 10/07/09 10:00 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i had one of the most spiritually intense trips of my life from some salvia that me and a friend grew when we were in HS. i straight up contacted aliens and upon coming down from the trip it began to hail marble sized ice from the sky. it was so fucking trippy. too bad that plant later died. it sickens me that people like this lady who have never even tried salvia are so willing to pass judgement on it and assume it is so bad. people like this should be dosed.
she never took the time to consider that perhaps her parenting skills and relationship to her son are what caused his suicide.

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
    #11199025 - 10/07/09 10:02 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Brett killed himself cuz he sucked his mothers dick :smirk:

--------------------

Invisibleshroomiin
The rogue end-user

#11199462 - 10/07/09 11:47 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

subject said:
i had one of the most spiritually intense trips of my life from some salvia that me and a friend grew when we were in HS. i straight up contacted aliens and upon coming down from the trip it began to hail marble sized ice from the sky. it was so fucking trippy. too bad that plant later died. it sickens me that people like this lady who have never even tried salvia are so willing to pass judgement on it and assume it is so bad. people like this should be dosed.
she never took the time to consider that perhaps her parenting skills and relationship to her son are what caused his suicide.

...people like that should not be dosed...at least not with salvia. why would you want to dose some bitch against drugs with the most powerful, fucked up strange psychadelic known to man? that would just prove her point. good for you you had a good time with it. i have had a few good salvia trips but overall salvia fucking sucks comopared to other hallucinogens.

you smoke the leaf? i smoked leaf like 10 times and didnt feel a thing so then i bumped it up to 60x extract. very undesirable, was tripping balls talking to a building thinking im in outer space..hate the feeling it gave my body. made me all tense and made me sweat and want to cut my body parts off. ill stick to mushies an acid.

--------------------

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11199476 - 10/07/09 11:52 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i dont litterally mean that someone should dose her, but she definately needs to try substances before passing judgement on them. it could show her the error of her ways.

yeah I smoke the raw leaf. i dont really fuck with the extract, its too powerful and not natural in my experience. i just go ahead and load up three gravity bong bowls full of the leaf grinded up very well and smoke them one after the other. it makes me trip balls. and the more i do it the lower my tolerance gets.
salvia is definitely not something i do very often. maybe once a year. I enjoy other entheogens way more, but saliva has definately played a role in my spiritual learning

--------------------

OfflineScruffy404
Stranger
Male

Loc: BC Flag
    #11199497 - 10/07/09 11:59 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Think It'll be illegal in Canada anytime soon? I sure hope not :frown:

Invisibleshroomiin
The rogue end-user

#11200216 - 10/07/09 02:11 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

subject said:
i dont litterally mean that someone should dose her, but she definately needs to try substances before passing judgement on them. it could show her the error of her ways.

yeah I smoke the raw leaf. i dont really fuck with the extract, its too powerful and not natural in my experience. i just go ahead and load up three gravity bong bowls full of the leaf grinded up very well and smoke them one after the other. it makes me trip balls. and the more i do it the lower my tolerance gets.
salvia is definitely not something i do very often. maybe once a year. I enjoy other entheogens way more, but saliva has definately played a role in my spiritual learning

yeah same. salvia was one of my first psychadelics experienced after mushrooms. tought me to respect hallucinogens cuz they will fuck your day up haha. but yea i would be willing to try smokin some leaf like that, but like you said...extract = far too intense and unnatural to be enjoyed IMO

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11200314 - 10/07/09 02:30 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

shroomiin said:
Quote:

subject said:

...people like that should not be dosed...at least not with salvia. why would you want to dose some bitch against drugs with the most powerful, fucked up strange psychadelic known to man? that would just prove her point. good for you you had a good time with it. i have had a few good salvia trips but overall salvia fucking sucks comopared to other hallucinogens.

you smoke the leaf? i smoked leaf like 10 times and didnt feel a thing so then i bumped it up to 60x extract. very undesirable, was tripping balls talking to a building thinking im in outer space..hate the feeling it gave my body. made me all tense and made me sweat and want to cut my body parts off. ill stick to mushies an acid.

Well if you are taking Salvia to "trip balls" then you are doing it for the wrong reasons.
Lady Salvia knows you intentions and will give you a fucking hell ride if you go about it wrong.

OfflineCodart
Blue Meanie!

Re: salvia [Re: cpw1971]
    #11200363 - 10/07/09 02:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

People are stupid and need to be educated, with torture.

--------------------
"I’m not interested in being a “lover.” I’m interested in only being love." - Ram Dass

"I am a simple man of simple pleasures, and those simple pleasures include tons and tons of psychedelics!" - Me tripping VERY hard!

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: salvia [Re: Codart]
    #11200500 - 10/07/09 02:58 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

The way I feel about it is most people think its just a "drug"  and they can just take it and have the same experience as someone who knows how to properly navigate Salvia space.

Same thing as driving a car. You need to learn how to properly do it so you don't have an accident.
Salvia space can be a maze and if you get lost in it you will get the shit scared out of you.
  You need to learn how to deal with ego loss because thats a big part of Salvia space.

Invisibleshroomiin
The rogue end-user

#11200516 - 10/07/09 03:01 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, deffinately not a recreational drug. but a lot of stupid people see it as just another thing you can buy at the store to get fucked up on, like DXM

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11200612 - 10/07/09 03:15 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I know  and that really sucks.
  Due to the people giving it a bad rep many people will miss out on the true beauty Salvia can show you.
  When I have friends try Salvia I will always take the time to teach them everything I have learned over the years from it before they even try it. hat way when they do they have a very positive spiritual experience.

I try to get my point across on this board a lot but man....  we get the "salvia sucks" posts every week.

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

#11200819 - 10/07/09 03:52 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

salvia sucks but that mom (i wont even say its the kids fault) is a huge bitch
some ppl cant handle life, suicide is their escape...but the mother using her childs suicide to push her own agenda is bullshit

ppl will always want to get high and there will always be suicides...linking them doesn't make you special...it just makes you a fucking BITCH

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Invisibleshroomiin
The rogue end-user

Re: salvia [Re: CamKron]
    #11207500 - 10/08/09 02:17 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

yeah i guess it is a lil ignorant to say "salvia sucks".

--------------------

Offlinemikeisapro
Pro

#11207902 - 10/08/09 03:24 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

that fucking kid was already depressed and was taking a drug that is proven to cause depression or suicidal tendencies in some people (Accutane).

hmm....

--------------------
Life without drugs lacks substance(s).

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: salvia [Re: mikeisapro]
    #11209013 - 10/08/09 06:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:cussing:  bitch gon die.

keep salvia legal and delecious:hypnotic::rockon:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Invisiblefloydisgod
whoa
Male User Gallery

Loc: satur9 Flag
Re: salvia [Re: Salomon]
    #11209296 - 10/08/09 06:51 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

salvia is a fucked up drug. only did the xtract didnt even kno you could smoke the actual leaf. fitrst did 10x and thought i was a bag of potato chips. then did 35x and went on a bus ride. then did 80x and triopped that i was in a mental institue and had been tripping for 10 years. the last one fucked with my head for a good week... how is the high off the leaf?

--------------------
Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd
Smiling

OfflineShady Obscurity
Getting out of Sour Milk Sea
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bible Belt :(
Re: salvia [Re: floydisgod]
    #11209515 - 10/08/09 07:30 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've tried salvia once and had a terrible experience. But I realize it was because I wasn't prepared for what Sally was about to offer. I will definitely be trying it again at some point. I think most people just don't realize the raw emotion she can show you. I'm not letting that one experience cement my judgment on her yet.

The case with Brett's mom is ridiculous. All of these people have no clue what these amazing entheogens can provide us with. I'm so sick of diluted lawmakers that simply don't understand what can be gained from a psychedelic experience passing laws against their use. Who the fuck are these people anyway? They act like they are our parents and know what's best for us. Fuck em'.

--------------------
The love you take is equal to the love you make.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon DXM, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience