Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFasta
Mr
 User Gallery

Loc: Keilor, Victoria Flag
Anyone from Melbourne Aust?
    #11198628 - 10/07/09 03:53 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Never done shrooms or for that matter any hallucinogen for that matter. Usally stick to the uppers but after a lot of reading i think im ready to give it a try. wouldnt mind having a chat to some people from melbourne so they could run me through everything just before hand. i dont wanna now know something and start stressing and in turn have a bad trip. How long do the trips last? how much do you take? how hard are they to get? ive asked all of my 'friends' who get me other things but no one seems to know anyone who can get anything.

any help will be much appreciated

Thanks michael :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: Anyone from Melbourne Aust? [Re: Fasta]
    #11198686 - 10/07/09 04:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i honestly could write 10 pages of shit and tell you everything i know about every single tryptamine, ergoline, and phenethylamine i know of, but i just cbf. but, ill tell you this...

look up info on and trip reports about the following chemicals/substances;

LSD, psilocin/psilocybin/magic mushrooms & NN-DMT.

do research. a lot of research. as much research as you can do till you get tired. then, come back here about may next year, and look for the Melbourne season 2010 thread, and the rest will do its own work. for now, look through the old Melbourne threads, and you ll learn HEAPS.

if you cant find LSD, you just dint know the right people. 2 words: bush doofs. psy trance festivals. go there. if you don't find acid there, then quite simply you have severe brain damage. lol. Vic is flooded with acid atm. if the laws were a little different, id give you More help, but i quite simply cant do any more than that.

as for dmt, if your up for lots of work, you might be lucky enough to obtain some.

have fun tripping... if you can be bothered!:heart:

--------------------

OfflineFasta
Mr
 User Gallery

Loc: Keilor, Victoria Flag
Re: Anyone from Melbourne Aust? [Re: Lucas89]
    #11198691 - 10/07/09 04:56 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

lol lsd i can get no worries! but i wanna do shrooms! really not keen on an 8 hour trip for first time. heard much better thing about shrooms! you reckon its pretty dry at the moment and almost impossible?

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
    #11198701 - 10/07/09 05:07 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

wait till next year for shrooms. simple. lsd is MUCH easier to cope with than shrooms! trust me!

dont be afraid, try lsd. low dose first. also, dont take any lsd without hearing about a reliable report of how the print is. theres the odd research chem on some tabs. bluelight has a good lsd request thread so you can see whats goin round.

i forgot to mention; kmart garden superstore... get a san pedro cactus. google it:thumbup:

your better off having a few trips under your belt before next mushroom season.

--------------------

Offlineseeker28
student
Male User Gallery

Loc: The 28th Dimension
    #11198728 - 10/07/09 05:29 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hey fellow melburnian, welcome to the shroomery!

lucas beat me to it, he knows his shit, do what he says, research the shit out of a substance you're contemplating putting in your body, coz there is absolutely no harm done in gaining knowledge, ignorance is never good.

This forum is awesome, not only will you learn about mushrooms and psychedelics, but you will gain an appreciation of all the philosophical debate, profound experiences/epiphanies and curiosities stemming from them.

See ya round mate

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #11199032 - 10/07/09 08:04 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

LSD > Shrooms.

Go with the acid.

PS:  I'm in the south eastern suburbs.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale