Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehomieliscious
Stranger
some questions
    #11198488 - 10/07/09 02:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hey guys, im new to this forum so first off hi everyone.
so ive been reading through things on this site for a while now and decided to make an account. from what ive read i feel like someone here would be able to help me with my problems. first thing is, i started smoking weed about... 3 4 years ago? and for about 2 of those years i was smoking at least 4 times daily. i used to LOVE smoking. so much. id have fun doing the craziest stuff, thats kindof how i was in general. some time which i dont even remember anymore i started getting very introverted and scared(?) when i got high. i would sit and not talk to anyone thinking everyone was judging me and shit and just thinking every bad thought in the world. i kept smoking because i really wanted to get over this and be able to enjoy it again. but its gotten to the point where its carrying over to the rest of my life. the things that i think about are little things that always bugged me about myself, but i used to ignore them aand just not care like be who i wanted and do what i wanted. now im just a scared paranoid mess. i hear voices of people making fun of me with everything i do. i cant socialize really because i cant be myself. i feel like ive lost myself... i really dont know who i am anymore. i did e for the 3rd time a couple days ago and that was the first time in a very long time i think i was truley happy. i was talking to everyone and even singing in rockband games and stuf, horribly but i didnt care at all. i wudve never done that sober... ok so yeah i feel like a total fool for all of these stupid childish feelings that im having... i just want them gone. ive heard sometimes mushrooms can give you a spiritual experience which can like change your life forever and give you a broader perspective on your life. like being able to see from different point of view i guess? idk so yeah since like my bad highs tho ive been very hesitant about trying new drugs afraid i might panic (since i started having panic attacks while high its also carried over to my regular life) so yeah. i know this is a really long post and i just rambled on but seriously this shit is ruining my life and i need escape. any advice or anything would be appreciated. thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Loc: 805 Saint Cloud Road Mars
Re: some questions [Re: homieliscious]
    #11198495 - 10/07/09 02:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like its time to just chill on the weed for a while. Maybe find the right environment for smoking.

get through some personal issue things and than come back to the ganj

if panic attacks get real bad there is always docs...just dont bring up the pot

--------------------

Offlinehomieliscious
Stranger
    #11198497 - 10/07/09 02:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

oh yeah and ive really wanted to try shrooms so bad for the longest time... i just dont want to bug out. im currently spawning my own so im pretty sure when they are ready i'll be eating some but yeah

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

#11198499 - 10/07/09 02:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

if youre like that on weed...dont try shrooms ha

--------------------

Offlinehomieliscious
Stranger

Re: some questions [Re: nowwhoutthink]
    #11198503 - 10/07/09 02:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i was hoping u know for sum advice to help me trip and not bug. but you know. i guess that helps.

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

#11198508 - 10/07/09 02:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

besides lots of benzos haha not much you can do expect get shit straight in your head first. really straight

--------------------

OfflineAnthony917
why dont we do it in the road
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #11198569 - 10/07/09 03:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah man if you think you're paranoid on weed and you think people are looking at you/judging you...shrooms is not gonna be a good time.
If you're with some friends who will take care of you through it, then I'd say you could probably handle it. Although I wouldn't reccommend doing ANY drug if you NEED someone to take care of you through it (which it sounds like you should). Shrooms can be pretty intense, even in low doses (if you don't know what to expect). Idk man, I'd get your shit together before you try anything more than just pot. I've tripped while being pretty depressed and as long as you have some good friends around you it's a great time.

If you're going to do shrooms anyways, make sure you don't have anywhere to be, make sure you have an environment that you feel safe in (like a friends apartment/house), and you have somewhere else you can go if you don't like the way the trip is going. Changing scenery ALWAYS helps me when I start having a bad trip, so I'd reccommend that. I also LOVE going to the theatre when I'm on shrooms because you don't have to worry about anything for 2 hours except focusing on the film. Get an MP3 player and load it up with some music that you love (you'll love the Beatles even if you hate them now) and I'd say you're in for a good time. One thing I can't stress enough is to surround yourself with people who won't care that you're on shrooms. I've tripped before and a friend of mine started to put me down and make me feel shitty about doing them and that spun my head WAY out of control and I had a horrible trip. Good luck man.

--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me

What is life? I'm tired of life...

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Re: some questions [Re: Anthony917]
    #11198571 - 10/07/09 03:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

friends or no friends as long as my minds in the right frame..its all good. music and colored pencils is a must though ha..

but def get straight in the head before trying mush.

--------------------

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

#11198575 - 10/07/09 03:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nowwhoutthink said:
friends or no friends as long as my minds in the right frame..its all good. music and colored pencils is a must though ha..

but def get straight in the head before trying mush.

I HATE tripping alone, tried it a couple times and not having anyone to talk to just made me feel kinda shitty. It's always nice to have some buddies to laugh along with you while trippin' but whatever floats your boat.

--------------------
Prisoner#1 said: I got my ass kicked by a 9yo when I was 17
Trippin? Click Me

What is life? I'm tired of life...

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

#11198580 - 10/07/09 03:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

true...i just grab my ipod and flashlight and walk...

can have some fun conversations with trees ha

a bonfire and friends in the woods is always better..

--------------------

OfflineAnthony917
 User Gallery

#11198586 - 10/07/09 03:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nowwhoutthink said:
true...i just grab my ipod and flashlight and walk...

can have some fun conversations with trees ha

Hahah, I've done that for a couple of minutes (more just like thinking about the tree out loud) and a few people walked past me and were like "what the fuck are you doing"? Then I looked at them and freaked out so I figured I'd better just shut up....

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

#11198591 - 10/07/09 03:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i tend to have lengthy convos with bugs and shit..its pretty weird.

--------------------

OfflineRadar
Stranger

#11199375 - 10/07/09 09:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Seems to me that what you are going thru has ZERO to do with the weed. Millions upon millions of people have and do smoke it with no negative affects.

BUT you are not alone - threads like this seem to pop up here with regularity. Sounds like you have depression (which is VERY common and nothing to be ashamed of) at the least.  Go talk to your doctor or a school counselor.

Sounds like your consciousness is already altered, you don't need any more of that.

--------------------
We have not even to risk the adventure alone, for the heroes of all time have gone before us — the labyrinth is thoroughly known. We have only to follow the thread of the hero path, and where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a god; where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves; where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence. And where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world.

Offlinegonzebo
Stranger than fiction.
Male
Loc: Canada
    #11199976 - 10/07/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

homieliscious said:
the things that i think about are little things that always bugged me about myself, but i used to ignore them aand just not care like be who i wanted and do what i wanted.

can i ask how old you are and how old you were when you started smoking pot?

also from the way it sounds, what you are experiencing isn't depression/panic attacks themselves as posters above stated, is a changing phase in your life and you resisting it in one way or another, and it's this resistance causing the depression and/or panic attacks; whatever it is you have.

i mean, who you want to be and what you want to do are among the most important things in your life to have determined, and ignoring such questions could certainly have consequences

Quote:

homieliscious said:
ive heard sometimes mushrooms can give you a spiritual experience which can like change your life forever and give you a broader perspective on your life. like being able to see from different point of view i guess

Yes mushrooms can do this. However, under no circumstances do i advise that you do mushrooms (and you should really stop smoking weed and taking any other drugs) until you sort out who you want to be and waht you want to do, either in the short-term or long-term. Mushrooms aren't a mind-expansion pill that will have X effect on everyone that takes it. Rather, it's a catalyst for an experience that is totally based on the user.

Kind of the same way that, as is very observable in every day life, if you're dumb and you smoke weed, you're dumber when high. if you're smart and you smoke weed, you're more intellectual when high. what i'm saying is it's dependent on the USER, not the DRUG, which is a misconception i don't want you having.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #11200436 - 10/07/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

shrooms can be very positive for introspection
  they aren't mentally addictive like weed.
last time I did shrooms I was like  "I really don't need weed"  The shrooms really mentally refreshed me and gave me positive insights.
  But may I suggest a non party atmosphere? Lay in bed and just close your eyes.....  this can make all the difference.

Edited by cpw1971 (10/07/09 12:51 PM)

Invisiblenowwhoutthink
maybe im dreaming
 User Gallery

Re: some questions [Re: cpw1971]
    #11200465 - 10/07/09 12:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

what cpw says is true a lot of times...i felt no need for my pain meds for my chronic pain and didnt feel liek drinking...just felt unnatural and it was destroying my insides...

and a bonfire just as the sun is setting with a small group of tripping friends is my fav way to go

--------------------

Offlinehomieliscious
Stranger

#11200882 - 10/07/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok so a little edit on my question.
whats a good amount of mooshers i could take to feel it a little maybe have some visual distortion but not full on tripping like hallucinating things that arent there and stuff... id rather work up from a little than trip too hard and never be able to enjoy them again

Offlinehomieliscious
Stranger

#11200913 - 10/07/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i started smoking like 12 or 13 so i guess ive been smoking more like 5/6 years. i also took mushies once but i barley had any (split an 8th with 4 ppl) and was really really stoned so i might not have noticed small fx

Edited by homieliscious (10/07/09 02:13 PM)

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11201121 - 10/07/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You said you were truly happy on e?

Actually..... that was the drugs.

Perspective is everything.

You should probably try laying off the weed for a month or so while the shrooms are growing..... Give your head a rest before you dose up. Get the fog to clear maybe gain some distance from the problem.

Basically, Psychedelics amplify your sh1t..... so if you are having problems in your life.... eating shrooms is probably not going to "make it go away"....... if anything, it is going to make you face your problems...... and not usually in the most friendly ways.........

Like.... lets say you have issues with guilt, shame or people judging you....... it is very likely, that if your trip doesnt stay light and fluffy....... it will go straight down that path like a roller coaster into hell.

None of this is meant to scare you, in the end it is all good.... and if you can keep that in mind, you will be fine.

I just dont want you to get the impression that psychedelics are a "magic pill" to fix yourself. You still have to put in the effort.

OR that they are "run away from the world good good fun times all the time" type of drug.

Two types of people ,
those who see funny sh1t,
  and those see sh1t that isnt always funny.

And there is only one way to find out!:mushroom2:

Eat 1.5g to 2g Average potency shrooms, that will give you some good effect, but not so much that you should ever feel like your going to die or go crazy. And if you do feel that way..... remeber, 1000 people on shroomery are still living and sane(relativly speaking).

The very last sentance in your post is :

"...shit is ruining my life and i need escape. any advice or anything would be appreciated. thanks "

Escape................

Heroin or alcohol.

Thats honesty.

Based on the words in your post, I am doubtful that you will find what you are looking for in the magic mushrooms.

Talking to a counseller or therapist is probably the most sound advice...... But I am skeptical that you want to hear that either.....

So........ Whatever way you go, much love and peace your way! :heart::mushroom2::grin:

OfflineiPxPxFi
Stranger

Re: some questions [Re: Shad0w]
    #11201778 - 10/07/09 04:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

if u can find a quiet place away from ppl in nature. it doesnt have to be reaaalllyyy far way from ppl, but the more the better.

u might try listening to some form of new age, ambient, downtempo, or chillout music.

maybe invest in learning a form of meditation such as tai chi or zazen. something to clear ur head.

just lay off on the drugs for awhile man. get ur head STRAIGHT. if u have any doubt at all in ur mind dont do any drug. not until there 0 doubt again.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies