Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanonymoose
Stranger
I'll share my dmt experiences.
    #11198447 - 10/07/09 02:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm kind of bored so I suppose I'll write up what happens to me when I smoke dmt.  I've done it 10+ times.  (This will be my very first ever shroomery post)

My method of dosing is packing enough powder onto an aluminum foil pipe so that I can hit the shit out of it, until I can no longer hit the shit out of it cuz I'm tripping too hard. 

Everytime I smoke it as soon as I exhale I can feel myself gradually entering the dmt-trip-world over a matter of seconds.  The very first time I entered the trip-world I was greeted by an entity, and he's been with me through every one of my DMT trips so far. He's basically my all-knowing spiritual guide who directs me through my trips.  The very first time meeting him(I interpret him as a masculine entity) I felt very comfortable around him, which is very unusual for me because I'm somewhat socially awkward around new people, and don't feel very comfortable around them.  He is very wise, smart, his sheer greatness makes him seem sort of snobby and cocky, he's very witty, and he is a prankster and has quite the sense of humor.  When I first met him I had this feeling that I have met this entity before, he just didn't seem like something that I had just met.  I was so comfortable around him.  Perhaps I met him when I was a newborn and my pineal gland released DMT during my birth, we will never know.

Every trip he teaches me all kinds of new shit that I didn't know.  It's hard to explain what he teaches me,he teaches me so much and I can't really interpret into words what is being taught, but somehow I'm learning all kinds of new shit.  I learned so much just being in the presence of this outrageously wise entity, but unfortunately most of it I haven't been able to interpret in words or thoughts in the nonDMT world.   

Every trip it is my mission to learn more and more from this entity.  He communicates with me through my thoughts.  He doesn't necessarily speak to me verbally, but rather he is a spirit who is able to read my thoughts, and transfer thoughts, and ideas back to me.  It wasn't until a later trip that he made his actual visual presence, and was able to communicate with me verbally without using thought transfer. It took many attempts to get him to show himself, but finally He told me that he was going to show himself, and there was a lot of hype leading up to the moment.  He showed himself as a cartoon looking sun that originally manifested out of the flouresence light in my kitchen.  At first I didn't believe that this was him, as he likes to kid around a lot and play tricks on me.  But because I didn't believe him he made my lower jaw grow a trunk and branches that grew towards him so I would know that it was actually him. And ever since this moment he keeps the same form as the cartoon sun when communicating with me. 

Well, now that I introduced you with the spiritual entity that guides me through my trips I will explain the trip itself.

The trip lasts about an hour in total, and the effects gradually deplete.  I take my hit and I'm greeted with my spiritual guide.  He makes me see a lot of shit, and think a lot of shit.  I see crazy tunnels of light, crazy geometric patterns.  It doesn't matter if you have your eyes open or closed, what I see are actual hallucinations, and not the pseudohallucinations of a mushroom trip, where you sort of know what you're looking at but it morphs and shit, but you still know what you're seeing isn't real.  These hallucinations are real.  Everything I see sort of has a personality.  Everything is so complex I can't even explain it.  I can hear what I see, I can see what I hear, I can imagine what I feel, I can feel what I imagine.  If I hear music I can see each note visually, I can feel each note individually, and I can communicate with each note individually.  Many times my guide narrates what is going on.  He attaches a meaning to what I see, this is part of his way of teaching me.  The intensity gradually lowers as you enter back into reality, sort of like coming out of a salvia trip, but over a longer period of time.

After a while the intensity subsides enough that you can interpret what is going on in the real world.  The trip sort of turns into more of a mushroom/acid/mdma/ketamine trip.  With a high sense of well-being, still not completely sober in your thoughts, but you can at least interpret somewhat of what is going on in the real world.  My spiritual guide slowly dissipates, and I can walk around and function in the real world.  I still maintain visuals that are more similar to a mushroom trip, where I can look at a dresser and the drawers might open and close, or the dresser may morph into a tree, yet I still know I'm looking at a dresser. 

After a while the visuals, body load, and mindfuck slowly dissipate and I'm sober. 

Sorry I suck at writing, and I have a tough time really trying to put into words what I feel on a DMT trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order