Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Mushroom sounds?
    #1111715 - 12/04/02 09:38 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Last mescaline trip i had a auditory hallcination that disturbed me. It started off sounding like a yelling indian, but ended like me (my core), was yelling like it was in alot of pain. This distrubed me cus i thought that my real self is screaming. Now this didn't really bother me for long, the trip ended great, and it didn't end bad. It was great.

Now i don't have much experience off shrooms, cus i just can't get any to grow right, i think i have bad spores. Im soon to have some so i have some questions.

Music on my mescaline trip guided my thoughts from subject to subject, sounds morphed in to other familer sounds.

I heard mushrooms do a combination, of music appreachation similar to acid, but a little sound morphing like mescaline.

This was a subject, on a another fourm, but i never got much out of the description of mushroom audiotory hallucinations.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLlamanose
The llama knows

Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1111723 - 12/04/02 09:40 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

the trip ended great, and it didn't end bad. It was great.

Lol, sorry man, that sentence just made me laugh.  :grin:

I've never had auditory mushie hallucinations, but then again my highest dose so far is 3g dry... 

--------------------
Alice came to a fork in the road.  "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: Llamanose]
    #1112423 - 12/05/02 01:23 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

well i had auditorty hallucination when i was in Amsterdam a few months ago where i tried copelandia cyanescens! 1g dried was enough to give me a level 4 trip! i had auditory halucinations all the fuckin' time! it was un belivable!!! i love these shroomiz

Offlinejimcon202000

#1115834 - 12/05/02 11:01 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

hey  i know its alittle off track but i had a very pleasent auditory hallucination from weed one night.  I was rolling in the car (not the driver)  and the sound of the passing trees turned into the sound of an croud of people laughing.  It was cool because it was very well layered i could hear different voices and it would be more/less intense form different sections of the croud if you can picture that i mean by that  but the funny part was that i could only hear them in my left ear.  weird  but fun  :tongue: 

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: Llamanose]
    #1115905 - 12/05/02 11:25 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

lol, ok well i was high, guess i should have read it agian. :grin:

But is it more like acid auditory hallucinations, or like mescaline (high doses)??? I know most people don't have experience with mescaline to post. 

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1119515 - 12/07/02 08:07 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i had my headphones around my neck, no music on, with shpongle in the cd player, on 5 grams of mushies... all of a sudden, in public, i start babbling to my girlfriend about how the cd is playing, but it isnt on, and how technology is crazy. but i was hearing shpongle without my cd player on for a couple seconds.... really weird

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#1119573 - 12/07/02 09:17 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have had some auditory hallucinations on shrooms. It was during a part of a trip, towards the end of the come down, and the weather and mood had started to get worse, and we were all outside. I heard sort of a low yelling, not like a human voice but more of just this overall light yelling, as if it were just part of the weather, and it really bothered me.

One night I even had auditory hallucinations on weed, which I found very odd. Basically we had smoked a ton of really good shit, and I ended up having a horrible time because of the people there. Basically two of my "friends" beat me up for like 10 minutes for no reason, that's not the full story but a pretty decent summary. Anyway, when we all went to sleep (we were all staying at a friends house) I laid down in the couch in the dark, thinking thoughts about how I hated the two, and who my real friends are. Basically it sent me into a whole big internal mess. For a while I got auditory hallucinations where I heard many different screaming/yelling voices rotating around my head. They were very clear, and completely hallucinatory because there was no sound in the room. Very bad situations can = good hallucinations. :P

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #1119628 - 12/07/02 10:05 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I also had an auditory halucination on weed once. I was chillin with my friend at this outdoor minimall by house and it was dark outside but not late it was prably 8 pm. We had just smoked and there werent too many ppl around. So were sittin there and i start hearing a synthesised keyboard piano type instument playin and im like "dude do u hear that?" cuz ive never heard of ne bands or ne thing playin at this mall in all the time ive lived here so i wanted to go peep the scene. and he says "hear wat?" and i say "that piano" and he says "there is no piano" and im like "oh" but i keep hearin it and it sounds more and more clearer and i keep askin him if he hears it cuz it sounds so fukin real and after a while i get up lookin around for this fukin piano thats playing and hes half laughin arguing with me that there is no one playin a piano. meanwhile the few ppl that are around are hella lookin at us hella blazed arguin about a piano playin and there wasnt a piano playin, so we look hella loaded.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineChefRamenNoodle
The Chef
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1119790 - 12/07/02 12:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

one time i smoked a bowl while listening to corporate avenger, i forget what song, but it turned into evil circus music. i couldnt hear the real song at all! lol it was cool

--------------------
--
[url=www.cafeshops.com/cheframen]Disinformation Awareness Office[/url

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: ChefRamenNoodle]
    #1120122 - 12/07/02 03:05 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have had plenty of times where I have heard wierd unnatural sounds that I dont know what the hell they were, usually when im high as all hell or shrooming..... but I dont think iv ever had a sound totally change into another sound.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1120309 - 12/07/02 05:43 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

On mushrooms- yes. While listening to Tool, I could hear an echo-like sound after the guitar. It was going along with my visuals too. Very cool.

:grin:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleCow Shit Collector
Patty Poacher

Loc: Random Field
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: Murex]
    #1121616 - 12/08/02 04:47 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

One time I hadn't slept for 30 hours and when i crashed i had a fan about 3 feet from my head and as i drifted off i could hear a group of voices talking.  I thought about the sound, thinking it would go away as soon as i focused my immediate attention on it but it didnt and i had to chuckle (auditory hallucination from lack of sleep  :grin:)
My cat has said some insiteful words while on 4 grams once, my most profound and highest dose.

--------------------

Life's a garden, Dig it!
~Joe Dirt

Off Topic Website

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #5647634 - 05/18/06 08:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I get these all the time. It happens mostly to me when im in silence and darkness. I will hear sounds, strange music, etc. playing in my head.

--------------------

OfflineAnimals
Just Danson inthe Dark
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: MorphMan]
    #5647791 - 05/18/06 09:11 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

One time on about 2.5g grams of some really strong cubes, I was laying on my girlfriends bed and I drifted off into some weird dreamlike state. I was then able to see myself in 3rd person perspective and some weird "air" like audio hallucination started to loop. The only thing I can compare it to is that strange "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" sound in the first few seconds of "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd.

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
    #5647821 - 05/18/06 09:18 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I get it when I'm falling asleep.  Once, my mind began to make the sounds to a non-existent Simpsons episode on the fly.  I often hear full songs in complete detail when I'm dreaming, everything from Shpongle to videogame soundtracks. :smile:

I've never experienced auditory hallucinations from mushrooms, but have had interesting experiences on weed.  I was walking back from my local chippy whilst high and thought I could hear dripping inside my stomach, that was really freaky.  Also, when I listen to music that I am unfamiliar with whilst high, I often wonder whether it's supposed to sound like I'm hearing it, particularly when the music is strange.  For example, one of the tunes started slowing down and then playing backwards with all this weird evil laughing sound in the background.

I listened to it the next day whilst sober.  Turns out that it was meant to be like that. :p

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
    #5647851 - 05/18/06 09:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

its always fun when someone bumps a four year old thread. :laugh:
hey...did you hear that? whuh?

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: waixingren]
    #5648015 - 05/18/06 09:59 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I hear them all the time. LSd seems to allow me to hear them very clearly. It sounds like chainsaws grinding against a million hollow metal polls. It hits every frequency even ones I have never heard before. Its kind of like my mind is performing some miracle.

Its not like I make the sounds because im not capable of producing the way they all interact with each other. They are also the cause of typical audio visuals(sounds that echo off of the sounds that actually enter your ears).
I have alot of experience with them, and think its a very complex subject. I have my theories.

The day you can hear them constantly and clearly in silence, might just freak you out a bit, and It could change the way you view hallucinogens.
I have slipped into a sleep like trance on lots of lsd. I was awakened by these sounds as they were louder than ever(I knew of the sounds but in that unconscious state they were louder than anything I have ever heard. To the point where they woke me up, and scared the shit out of me upon waking). The sound instantly dulled back down to the level I am used to hearing it at.
They seem to originate from some very obvious point in my head.
Somewhere around where the neck connects to the back of the head.
Its kind of like hearing every nerve in your body including your brain. No one that I know believed me at first and thought I was making the sounds myself(creating the sounds, like how you can replay a song in your head almost perfectly). As it turns out they just couldnt hear them yet. They can now, but still not very well.
There also seems to be a point of perception that wavers within the abyss of sound creating a sucking and moving feeling. Same thing that pulls and pushes the music you are listening to on a high dose of LSD.

Edited by stemmer (05/18/06 10:01 PM)

InvisibleFungusMan
I81U812
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Everywhere
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: stemmer]
    #5648048 - 05/18/06 10:07 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Last time I tripped, I had this auditory hallucination that mostly just annoyed me. It sounded like a phone ringing constantly, but sounded very far off. Wasnt a real one, cuz I unplugged mine. Most annoying....

OfflineDucky
Governor ofRhythm
Male

Loc: on a boat somewhere
Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: FungusMan]
    #5648291 - 05/18/06 10:54 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

The first time I ate the cubies, for the course of the entire evening that we were tripping (about 2.6 g.) I heard a drone-type sound. It was like a huge chorus of monks moaning, but like there were sooooo many of them, and they were so far away that it was just a cacauphony of human-like droning. It came and went over the hours I spent in space.

--------------------
"Whoa! ...did you just see that too?"

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom sounds? [Re: Ducky]
    #5648337 - 05/18/06 11:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Thats interesting. The sound developes into something quite astonishing over time.
Mushrooms dont even compare to even low doses of lsd when it comes to audio visuals.
They seem to take different routs.
The most incredible audio visuals I have heard have been on mushrooms though.
I think they get very interesting when you can hear them clearly (if you focus on them). Focus meaning really slipping into the trip deeply, not the intention of listening to them by its self.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag