Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebolonga
Fungi
Male

Your craziest shroom trip?
    #11197077 - 10/06/09 09:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post your craziest shroom trip ever. Or what you can summarize it to. Say how much you ate, or any combinations that were used. I'm shrooming for my first time this weekend and I just wanted to hear some experiences. :tongue2:

--------------------
Nothing yet!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: bolonga]
    #11197093 - 10/06/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I would have to say I ate 50 grams wet, Started to give my dog a bath he is white. As the soap suds build up an fall on the ground it looks like him falling apart pretty crazy shit..

--------------------

OfflineMykologist
Often too lazy to post...
Male

Loc: I'm still here...
    #11197177 - 10/06/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A while back, my friend's parents were gone for the weekend. I cam over with some fresh cubensis :smile: I ate around 25 grams, he ate 17.

It was amazingly chill. We started off by playing geometry wars in cooperative mode. Eventually, the colors were too fucking mind-blowingly crazy:lol: Then we went upstairs and just sat drinking OJ in his kitchen for a while; sometimes talking, other times just "being."

We went into his living room, which I should ad is AMAZING for tripping. He has this elevator door from the early 20th century; all intricately woven metal. It was morphing, twisting...beautiful. His dog came over. We're quite good companions normally, but I really connected with his dog that night on a new level. I felt like we were communicating in a way; I could just feel vibes passing between us. :grin:

Then we went on youtube and watched some cool fractal videos. It got us all contemplative about the universe. We talked a little about it, but ended up just laying in silence on his rug, staring at the ceiling.

The night was coming to a close, and we headed off to bed. I started to feel one of the most crippling ego-deaths up to that date (dosed much larger, gone much farther since then :wink:) I sat in darkness on the couch until I finally was able to convince myself that my "home" reality still exists, then I slept like a baby.

woke up the next morning with a slight headache.

I plan to dose 5 grams this friday: a combination of fresh and dried mushrooms. Will be my first very big trip since June. wish me luck! Im excited; I :heart::mushroom2:
Myk

--------------------

Where would you rather be?

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: Mykologist]
    #11197195 - 10/06/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

5 grams (dried) cubensis lemon tek + 14 grams amanita

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11197269 - 10/06/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I ate 8.5 dry grams but they were pretty low potency, I'd equate it to 5-6 grams of good cubes. It was really intense though, cieling started to vortex and on the other side was just the universe ripping me out of my body. Wouldn't repeat it to be honest one of those trips were you can't find your dick. I prefer 2-3 grams but if its a holiday and I am lucky to have some I'll take 5 grams.

OfflineDarkestone
One of Them
 User Gallery

Loc: On healing wings
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: smaerd]
    #11197343 - 10/06/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

50 grams fresh weilii.  3 oz. Lemon juice extract on an empty stomach.  I was :beetlejuice:!!!!!!!!! 

It was beyond crazy, man.  You will never fully understand all this shroomesque "the universe was like...."  talk until you experience it for yourself.  And I am with that dude ^^^^^  I prefer the lighter "oh wow pretty colors, shit my face is melting" Trips over the "omfg I think my spirit is leaving my body! Am I dying?" trips.  I'd start with a lower dose if I were you. :hehehe:

I will never be the same. 

Edited by Darkestone (10/10/09 05:51 PM)

Invisiblesmack
Observer
Male

Loc: Land of the Ice and Snow Flag
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: Darkestone]
    #11197576 - 10/06/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I like to think that there will always be an even crazier trip for me in the future.

--------------------
14:31

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: smack]
    #11197913 - 10/06/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

watching a meteor shower on 7 dry grams...fucking indescribable.

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: tracedwards313]
    #11198444 - 10/07/09 02:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

8th and a half camping on the beach.

I refused to go in the water because there was a dead seal washing up on shore.

I just sat on the sand, watching it boil intensly like a pot of water.

Then I saw something that was not there, a foot long pink and green wasp/scorpion crawling up my shoulder.

I flipped out and thrashed in the sand until my friends(also tripping) ran over to me, followed by two complete strangers.

They asked if I was ok and I said yes no problem. Then the strangers asked for our firewood, which we then gave every piece of wood we had.

Then I cried in the tent for close to three hours about how my life was in shambles and I needed to go back to school and how my windows on my car didnt work and other mundane crap. I actually made the trip sitter cry. He didnt know why I was acting like this.

I finally calmed down somehow and watched the sun set over the horizon.

We drove home immediatly after the sun set.
Everybody at home was at the dinner table when we arrived, I thought it was an intervention and just walked away.

Single most introspective trip of my life

Most intense trip of my life = Benzo allergy reaction

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

OfflineButtsack
Stranger
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: GreenMachine]
    #11198453 - 10/07/09 02:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I had 10 grams dry and sat on the beach with a few mates. It was just after sunset so there was a bit of light still and the beach was really clear. In the empty space of the beach I built a new city from the tiny shapes I always see when I trip. The city was like aztec/egyptian/futuristic. It was amazing and took very little concentration on my part.

I never seem to lose touch with reality though. Even when I went to a festival on 12 grams dry I was fine and just running a muck :P

OfflineCaptainTrips
What better time than now?
Male

Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: Buttsack]
    #11199572 - 10/07/09 10:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I did 28 grams dry...which was absolutely stupid.  It started off with me taking 14, and I lost track of myself and just randomly ate the rest of my bag.  It was horrifying but I wouldn't go back and not do it.  It was life changing.

--------------------
|| All that is now, all that is gone, all that's to come, and everything under the sun is in tune; the sun is eclipsed by the moon ||

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #11199682 - 10/07/09 10:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I ate 5 grams dry of the best shrooms I've ever had.  I was alone in my room, 17 years old. I ate em on a full stomach so they didn't hit me for like 2 hours.  And then I was like "well, I'm glad, tripping tonight would have been dumb anyways." So I turn the lights off and go to bed.  I've been trying to sleep for like 20 minutes when I open my eyes to see my bedroom streched around me like 40 feet in each direction and I'm like this tiny little man.  I was like "awesome!" so I put on Dark Side of the Moon and started to trip HARD.

At first I was just filled with love and peace and just wanted to share my experiences with everybody.  But then it just got too intense for me (this was my 3rd time tripping).  I started to peak, and proceeded to spend the next 4 hours in a state of catatonic insanity.  I was having paranoid delusions that tripping was some "Evil force" and that I was rewiring my brain in a bad way forever.

Needless to say this trip changed me forever.  It took me like half a year to rebuild my ego, but I'm so much better for it now so I'm glad I did it.

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Offlinebolonga
Fungi
Male

Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: g00ru]
    #11220338 - 10/10/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I ate 3.5 of cubes this weekend and nothing happened :/... $30 down the drain

--------------------
Nothing yet!!

Edited by bolonga (10/10/09 11:24 AM)

Offlineicanttype
Lurker
Male

#11220947 - 10/10/09 01:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ate close to 4 grams of some really fuckin potent Penis Envy's went camping with 4 friends and all of us planned to trip

ate them on pretty much an empty stomach sittin around the camp fire smokin a bowl bout 20 minutes after we consumed and we're all starting to giggle then it starts raining hard so we all run to the truck and basically the next thing i know i wake up in a tent next to my friend saying "dude... we're coming out of a really hard trip"

apparently i passed out on the center console then i got out of the truck and walked into the tent and got lost in the tent for 4 hours i vaguely remember running my fingers through my hair breathing heavily and just wanting to go home and have my parents tell me everything will be ok

i didnt know who i was,, where i was, what i was on, or what the fuck was goin on, i thought i was dead, i thought i was stuck like that forever.....

took me like 6 months to comprehend what happened and i dont know if i'll ever eat an 8th of Penis Envy's ever again

--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

OfflineRumblefishtwist
Cyber Bully
Male User Gallery

Loc: Universe
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: icanttype]
    #11221018 - 10/10/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

"i didnt know who i was,, where i was, what i was on, or what the fuck was goin on, i thought i was dead, i thought i was stuck like that forever....."

Haha this has happened to me before too.

Offlineiluvfungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: Rumblefishtwist]
    #11221342 - 10/10/09 03:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Got 2 pills from a party that were fungi and lsd.

I took too on a empty stomach. From what you guys are describing; I guess I was just scratching the surface of where you can go.

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: Rumblefishtwist]
    #11221599 - 10/10/09 03:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Rumblefishtwist said:
"i didnt know who i was,, where i was, what i was on, or what the fuck was goin on, i thought i was dead, i thought i was stuck like that forever....."

Haha this has happened to me before too.

me too. camping, too. that damn campfire...

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: Your craziest shroom trip? [Re: showme]
    #11221709 - 10/10/09 04:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Me and some friends out in the back of one guy's grandfather's cow field. There was a very low hanging tree that we ceiling and floored with tarps, set up some camp chairs, and got all of our supplies in one easy to find spot. Setup tiki torches around the spot too.

It was about 7:00pm and we all ate 2.5g dry each of wild found shrooms. These shrooms were an incredible mix of blue and green, tasted like sunflower seed shells (with a fair bit of ass).

The whole day had been rainy, overcast, and upper 70's. After about a half hour someone says "man, I don't know about these shrooms." And a couple other guys say "yeah, I think we got ganked."

I was speechless though. For I was looking at a tree across the field as my eyes literally "zoomed" in on it. I was the first one out from under the tree and into the field, doomed to spend an hour staring at the clouds as they rushed passed, formed tornadoes, and enormous columns of rainbow colored checkers. The following hours were intense!! As it grew darker, it started raining again. It was absolutely amazing.

And then, with a heart stopping realization, I remembered what day it was. The fourth of July, and the fireworks were slightly in the distance on both ends of the field.

Most powerful 2.5g's of my tripping life. My GOD I'm still wondering if my friend's scale was broken or not.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom