Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
Re: epistemology and entity contact [Re: machineelf368]
    #1124055 - 12/09/02 05:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Did these entities walk upright? I encountered a race of beings that inhabit what I can only describe as the spirialed caverns in the sky........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1124063 - 12/09/02 06:08 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I performed a ritual to contact sirius based on Crowley / Robert Anton Wilson's methods. I used 3 microdots to as rocketfuel. I had the feeling of being watched that u speak of, also by entities with the apperance of cats, very similar to those described by you. Although there was no direct communication that I recall. I became very freaked out as it was the DOG star I was trying to contact and here I was surrounded by cats!! The next day I had several cat related synchronicities - nothing outrageous, just enough to make me raise an eyebrow. However, It was 2 years later when I read a book in which the author stated that cats come from Sirius. I must admit that I raised both eyebrows at that point! Im pretty certain Id never seen any refernece lionking cats to sirius prior to my experience although im not 100% certain. I wouldnt say this is verification of entity contact, not saying it isnt either!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: epistemology and entity contact [Re: Adamist]
    #1124091 - 12/09/02 06:42 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

thanks, you guys! im glad to see myself posting, too  :grin: its been quite some time... but i have an energy boost... weeeeeeeeeee! so don't even try to stop me... you might get hurt... im in looooooooove uuuuuuuUUUUU im a believer i couldnt leave her if i tried... well thats off-topic... it just had to be said

Quote:

Does a piece of a whole really have free will or is it just following the direction of the whole? 

i think it has... our will is god's will and his will is obviously our will... every desicion we take contributes to the evolution of this whole creation... of course there are a few limitations, for isntance physical laws like gravity and such... but once we realize our whole potential and our divinity, our free will is even capable to bend or surpass those physical laws...

as for the traffic light thing... it was really late, and there was not a single car at the intersection or anywhere near it... there wasnt a "walk/don't walk" sign either... so basically it was just a red traffic light...

Quote:

I hung up and later said to myself that it must have been me. Now I realize why I said this to myself- We are all fragments of God! LOL! Subconsiously I knew this and that's why I said it, but I said it whithout thinking about what I said. It all makes sense now. I love it when things fit like that!

the holy moment, once again!  :wink: ... i love that feeling, too...

--------------------

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1124109 - 12/09/02 06:55 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The entity which contacted me, I can only describe as a Praying Mantis. I can only remember its head and arms. The impression I got from our 'communication' was that it was someone I know from another place, almost as if it was a friend or a family member. Bizarre  :crazy:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: epistemology and entity contact [Re: Jackal]
    #1124124 - 12/09/02 07:02 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe it was Murex...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: epistemology and entity contact [Re: In(di)go]
    #1124372 - 12/09/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"actually everything that happens might be the result of a choice that was already made before you... so what we perceive as free will might just be the only possible reaction or only choice we have"

In my opinion everything that happens is a direct result of everything that happened RIGHT before it, which (as usual) brings us back to the big bang.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (12/09/02 09:23 AM)

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#1125394 - 12/09/02 03:15 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Maybe it was Murex...

sounds plausible!  :grin:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: epistemology and entity contact [Re: Strumpling]
    #1125432 - 12/09/02 03:35 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Big bang?  huh?  I didn't hear anything.  :confused:

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1125471 - 12/09/02 03:48 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well, I am an 8 foot tall mantis who studies humans.  :tongue:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: epistemology and entity contact [Re: ]
    #1125492 - 12/09/02 03:53 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

get yourself launched into space, and youll still hear the echoes... it was HUGE man!!!! i can't believe you missed it...  :grin:

--------------------

Anonymous

#1125638 - 12/09/02 04:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Next time I go to space I'll have to check it out.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offlinemachineelf368
self-transforming

Loc: in the mountains, awaitin...
    #1127054 - 12/09/02 10:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Nice post! Reminds me what little I've read of the 16th century Italian philospher Vico. His books are about the Western equivalent of the I Ching. The Chinese defined 64 'events' several thousand years ago. All things which can possibly happen are just repititions of one or two of those 64 events. You can even find out which of the 64 you're involved in now by tossing some coins or counting some sticks! Vico defined about 100 events upon which everything else is a repitition, but the idea's the same. The I Ching tells us that everything is part of the Dao, which doesn't really do anything, it simply is. It's just The Dao, being The Dao, and it will always be The Dao. So anything that we perceive as happening is merely a slight manifestation of The Dao within a situation. As such, we can take 50 sticks and divide and count them in a certain way. These sticks are part of The Dao, and me counting the sticks is part of The Dao, so the sticks can tell me which of the 64 manifestations of The Dao I am currently in in regards to love, finances, work, etc. I'm not sure if I believe the divination aspect of the I Ching (I've had some amazingly accurate readings, and some amazingly not accurate ones) but I certainly agree with the "it's all just a bit of history repeating" aspect. According to Daoism and the I Ching, we have free will in the sense that we can choose which of the 64 possible events manifests itself, but we don't have freewill in the fact that we can only choose between 64 unfoldings. That may not seem like a lot at first glance, but it really is if you read the descriptions They're vague enough to encompass a whole host of things, yet specific enough to exclude a whole host of things as well (probably why it's so good for divination).
-m

--------------------
(the above was deciphered from phi (~1.62) using an advanced alphanumeric conversion algorhythm and should not be perceived as meaningful.)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder