Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through
    #11194299 - 10/06/09 04:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

oh my god....the visuals are so intense on dmt... i smoked a huge bump. must have ben 60 mg.

the first minute of tripping is the most unreal thing!!! there is no explaining this. the world litterally changes...its a really frightening thing it is so intense. it felt as though i could see light molecules in the middle of the air. if that even exists i do not know.

there must be so much scientists do not know about how our mind works...the way the world is on a hard dmt trip is just so extraordinary and amazing. i wish i could explain exactly how i see it.

after the initial insane unexplainable visuals, the rest of the trip is so beautiful. way higher than i could ever get with shrooms. everything i see has a vibration of rainbows coming off of it.

I just wish it didnt feel like i am going to die the first minute of the trip. i do not know why but i feel like i am about to die for some odd reason. is dmt very toxic? is it even possible to die from?

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11194309 - 10/06/09 04:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

no and no

--------------------
See I used to be a mustard seed shouting at the mountain I used to hang my head when it stayed far from the ocean I used to claim its failure and from the depths of depression I cried to god but god did not respond

Like a barrel chested strongman I suspended disbelief I held it high over my head though all the weight was staggering But legs buckled and muscles burned, in came gravity I dropped it all, faced what I'd been avoiding

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: Odum]
    #11194322 - 10/06/09 04:55 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i didnt think so...

dmt is the best thing i have ever done. the experience can not be matched by anything.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinebudflave420
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11194374 - 10/06/09 05:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

what is dmt?

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: budflave420]
    #11194391 - 10/06/09 05:05 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:yesnod:

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
    #11194421 - 10/06/09 05:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:

dmt is the best thing i have ever done. the experience can not be matched by anything.

QFT. don't u love the euphoria that it comes with? and when ur coming down from the peak all of the patterns growing/emerging from everything are epic

--------------------

OfflineJockin John C
Trip Trappen
Male User Gallery

Loc: outsideinsideout
Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: learningtofly]
    #11194445 - 10/06/09 05:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i really wanna try it

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: Jockin John C]
    #11194464 - 10/06/09 05:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

DMT = my favorite drug everrrr.

--------------------

Offlineesp0791
Skinny
Male

Loc: Long Island
    #11194490 - 10/06/09 05:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

God I want to try this so friggin bad. I know it's probably nothing like mushies, but I usually get nauseous when I do shrooms. Is there any nauseous affect with DMT, because I have a really hard time throwing up as it is, not to mention when I'm tripping balls. Also is it a mind fuck drug. A few times a did shrooms when I guess I really shouldn't have, I had a lot of negative things on my mind and it fucked with me, not to mention contributed to the nausea.

--------------------
Peace and Love:mushroom2:

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: esp0791]
    #11194504 - 10/06/09 05:22 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

no there's no nausea.

DMT may be a bit frightening at first but it doesn't last very long because for some reason like halfway thru the trip you start to feel like you are on MDMA.

--------------------

Offlineesp0791
Skinny
Male

Loc: Long Island
Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: learningtofly]
    #11194542 - 10/06/09 05:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
no there's no nausea.

DMT may be a bit frightening at first but it doesn't last very long because for some reason like halfway thru the trip you start to feel like you are on MDMA.

Thanks for the input, unfortunately I have never done MDMA either. So I wouldn't know how to compare it to DMT. Sorry mate. Although I have heard that MDMA can be quite dangerous when bought off of the street and when people cut it with other stuff.  I'll do some research on erowid on MDMA, thanks man.

--------------------
Peace and Love:mushroom2:

Edited by esp0791 (10/06/09 05:31 PM)

OfflineAircooled
Litre-A-Cola
 User Gallery

Loc: Chee...
Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: esp0791]
    #11194582 - 10/06/09 05:32 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Once it starts getting really cold out I'm gonna do an STB.

My freezer sucks balls and I don't want to do an evap (house stinkin of naptha, no thank you)

Should be getting balls ass cold here in a few weeks.

--------------------
"Jack thought it twice and thought that that had made it true. Some brains just work that way, that's what chemicals can do."

BTS

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

#11194853 - 10/06/09 06:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

esp0791 said:
Quote:

learningtofly said:
no there's no nausea.

Thanks for the input, unfortunately I have never done MDMA either. So I wouldn't know how to compare it to DMT. Sorry mate. Although I have heard that MDMA can be quite dangerous when bought off of the street and when people cut it with other stuff.  I'll do some research on erowid on MDMA, thanks man.

Hint: it feels AMAZING and its impossible to feel bad because you feel soooo good. i literally hugged the sky

--------------------

OfflineRevolutionine
number9..number9..num
Male

Loc: Everywhere
    #11194923 - 10/06/09 06:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Wow dmt does sound incredible. One day I will take the plunge

--------------------
Smoke weed everyday

All I ever wanted was to be free,

and in the end that's how it turned out to be

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
    #11194938 - 10/06/09 06:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

No words to describe it. You cannot.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: Vibes]
    #11194950 - 10/06/09 06:22 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

ya the words awesome and epikkk come to mind.

--------------------

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
    #11194962 - 10/06/09 06:24 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
ya the words awesome and epikkk come to mind.

These are understatements.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: Vibes]
    #11195002 - 10/06/09 06:29 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yeah i can honestly say that DMT has been the most intense experience of my life ever

--------------------

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

#11195081 - 10/06/09 06:43 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I want to try DMT so bad, but its so rare to find where I live. It's like a once in a lifetime thing here.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
Re: dmt--- im trippin harddd right now - definately another break through [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11195124 - 10/06/09 06:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I dont think dmt is sold as a recreational drug in many places anywhere. Maybe in psychedelic circles but people i know who sling rarely know what dmt is.

On the other hand i spent a long time reading exp. reports and reading teks. I tried and tried to score but never had any luck so....

I did a STB extraction that took maybe 2 weeks and was VERY easy. Got crystalline powder that was off-white.

Very much worth the little amount of cash and time needed.

I only really love dmt when im tripping already.

lsd + dmt is fucking godlike
vision being replaced by patterns

--------------------
See I used to be a mustard seed shouting at the mountain I used to hang my head when it stayed far from the ocean I used to claim its failure and from the depths of depression I cried to god but god did not respond

Like a barrel chested strongman I suspended disbelief I held it high over my head though all the weight was staggering But legs buckled and muscles burned, in came gravity I dropped it all, faced what I'd been avoiding

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience