Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Strobe lights with DMT
    #11194107 - 10/06/09 04:17 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

There is potential for someone with epilepsy to seize with this combo or even a strobe alone. The strongest trip I ever had was in a room with black lights and a strobe going. The blinking was on full speed and the second the DMT hit the strobe looked like it was going slowmo. The white light became enveloped in colored fractals. Soon open eyed visuals and closed eyed visuals became one in the same. I ended up slumping back in a chair and preaty much blacked out for 6 minutes. I awakened because I had to take a piss very bad. I was confused about what just happened and felt a hand gently pressed against my shoulder. All of the sudden I got a flashback recap of what had just happened. I was in a floating ballroom in the sky and met a entity of great beauty. The four corners of the ballroom were all the seasons of the earth. This entity communicated reassurance and blessings telepathically as we slow danced in circles around this ballroom. I was so happy that I felt like crying. All the anxiety,depression,worries, and regrets that had been burdening me were obliterated. I feel as if this was only a piece of what actually happened to me since I blacked out.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience