Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSyco
Trigger Man

Should you be able to see threw honey water?
    #1117738 - 12/06/02 03:21 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I made some honey water a week or two ago with regular honey I found in the kitchen. I didn't really sterilize it good just like 3 or 4 minutes in the microwave. I injected 2ccs of spores and noticed a nice amount of mycelium at this time it was still rather clear and you could see threw it easy. I then opened it and put in a little peroxide and more spores like the tek said. That was about 5 days ago now it seems very yellow and I cant see threw unless I tilt it there is still mycelium in there. Would it be a bad Idea to do a test jar with it.  I have 6 normal jars in my incubator that are going nicely and I hear contams could spread. Any input would be appreciated  :confused: 

--------------------
- I fart in thou general direction -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOn_the_Down-Low
Polyfil-ophile-Say it 3 timesfast.

Re: Should you be able to see threw honey water? [Re: Syco]
    #1117822 - 12/06/02 03:50 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Huh?? You had mycelium when you injected the spores?
Which tek had you reopen the jar to add peroxide and spores?

OfflinePsilosShaman
Strange Famous

Loc: Arkansas...man I love thi...
    #1117851 - 12/06/02 03:58 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah sorry but I really dont understand what you or asking.  I haven't seen a tek that says to add h202 to your honey water nor have  I seen one that said to inoculate and then re-inoculate.  You are also saying that once inoculated you immediately saw mycelium growth in your jars?  I am so confused :smirk:

Invisibledaussaulit
Forgetful

Loc: Earth
    #1118120 - 12/06/02 05:28 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Threw? You mean through.

OfflineSyco
Trigger Man

#1118131 - 12/06/02 05:33 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I got the tek right off the shroomery. No I didnt see mycelium instantly it took a few days. Im just not sure if its healthy now it looked good and everything before i opened it to add h202 and more spores. Before I opened it to add h202 and more spores it looked pale yellow with white clumps floating. Now after a few days after h202 and more spores its very yellowish and not too much more mycelium. If someone could post a pic of healthy honey water or something it would help alot. -Thanks

http://www.shroomery.org/findorgrowthem.php?View=docs&doc=112

--------------------

OfflineOn_the_Down-Low
Polyfil-ophile-Say it 3 timesfast.

#1118878 - 12/06/02 11:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry- I don't see where it says to open the jar a second time.
How much H2O2 did you add?

OfflineSyco
Trigger Man

Re: Should you be able to see threw honey water? [Re: On_the_Down-Low]
    #1119169 - 12/07/02 12:54 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

The tek really wasn't specific so I just gave it a few good sprays from my spray bottle =\. Im going to make another jar tomorrow but I did suck up a syringe of it before I tossed it. The syringe has a few little black things in it and mycelium other then black things it looks ok and the jar didnt smell. Im really unsure if I should do a test jar if the test jar contams could it it spread to my health ones?

--------------------

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
    #1119178 - 12/07/02 12:59 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

well go with karo tek. karo has less impurities and easier to see contams as its clearer. just go get light korn syrup at grocery store. mixup 1tsp per 100ml (this should do a 1/2 pint) and make a polyfill hole in lid. cover with tinfoil and pc it for 20 minutes at 10psi is fun. let cool then innoc thru the polyfill and set in the incubator. after about 2 or 3 weeks u should have plenty of mycellium ready to suckup. u can suckup back thru the polyfill. this tek was mostly posted on mycotopia by nan maybe?

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Should you be able to see threw honey water? [Re: daussaulit]
    #1119359 - 12/07/02 03:27 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

*thrown

When honeywater reaches a velocity of 9.8 meters per second the transverse wave pulse comes in coherence with the obverse vector giving it the same difraction density as air causing it to become invisible.

So no, as a matter of fact you can not see thrown honeywater.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: Should you be able to see threw honey water? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1119373 - 12/07/02 03:44 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

LOL

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures