Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGoddess
Stranger
first time....at a party??
    #1108861 - 12/04/02 12:45 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Miracle of Miracles, I finally found some shrooms!! I am really excited to take them and this weekend is also the party of the year at my friends house. I was wondering if I should wait and take them another time or if I should take them then? If it helps you at all in helping me, the theme is pimps and hoes, so it's gonna be pretty wild.

Also, I'm in Michigan where, if you've looked at the Weather Channel, it's very cold and very snowy here. it got me thinking about how winteriness is going to affect my trip. I have heard and read that outside is awesome trippin, but it's gonna be super cold. Is that still gonna be cool? Should I just hole myself indoors? Any ideas/experiences/suggestions about this would be greatly apprieciated!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: first time....at a party?? [Re: Goddess]
    #1108950 - 12/04/02 01:12 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I took at em a party, got too intense with that many drunkin strangers. Fights break out when drunks are about :grin:
BUT I have thoroughly enjoyed "after parties" when around 2am the only people left are your very good friends and other after partyers. This will only work if you know the host and can be one of the overnight crashers. Serioulsy don't shroom and go around drunkin strangers or you will be back here saying how bad it went, if not you were damn lucky.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1109218 - 12/04/02 05:12 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

personaly i would save them for a time when you can get the most out of them.your first time on them at a party might be weird.depends on dose and what level your after.it`s your choice though and whatever you choose i hope you have a wonderful trip

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: first time....at a party?? [Re: chinacat72]
    #1109366 - 12/04/02 08:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i agree.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineGoddess
Stranger
Re: first time....at a party?? [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1109388 - 12/04/02 08:11 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you for everypne who has replied so far!!

Any ideas on the whole wintery thing?

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1109407 - 12/04/02 08:19 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i tend to feel cold on mushrooms. i wouldn't consider doing it out in the snow. summer in the woods or mountains is the place, imho.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

InvisibleMr Wobblehead
WizardExtraordinary &Absolute CocoaSlut

Loc: They tell me it's a hospi...
    #1109616 - 12/04/02 10:26 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

As Billy Connoly says, "There's no such thing as bad weather, just stupid clothes!"

Winter outside will be ok if you wrap up in thirty layers of clothing.  :laugh:  As it's your first time, you'd be better off just stay in with your duvet, hifi, central heating and all the creatures comforts that you can surround yourself with. 

I'm giving serious consideration to spending winter Soltice tripping in the forest.  It depends on the weather though, I'll be taking two sleeping bags if i go.

I would definitely agree with the above people about drunks.  Stay away.  First impressions do count a lot, and it would be a shame to waste your first experience of shrooms on a real bad time. 

Get used to them on your own and then plan the parties later on.  You've got a lifetime to take as many shrooms as you want, you only get one first time, so make it nice and don't go rushing into situations that you're not prepared for.

How many shrooms are you doing?

I've got this image in my head of some young guy falling out of a party dressed as a hoe in the middle of chicago, in winter, fucked up on shrooms and lost.  A recipe for disaster.... 

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1114903 - 12/05/02 06:17 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i definetly agree, stay away from parties the first time out.
everyone is different, i personally have a good time at parties while tripping, but i have had some friends freak out before at them, and trying to deal with someone who is freaking out while shrooming is NO FUN.
also i think being out in the snow while shrooming is a blast!
just dress warm.

Offlinee_smokah
pizza slut

Loc: up michigan
    #1119305 - 12/07/02 02:34 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i would trip with a few close buds and go sledding and all that other fun stuff we did when we were kids

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract