Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Incense, Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Loc: Out there
just ate some
    #11192097 - 10/06/09 09:23 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

shrooms, good vibes please =] <3.
I'll write a report later, when I can type more then just two lines.

--------------------
Mother,
Should I trust the government?

:peace:Peace & Love:heart:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Re: just ate some [Re: jared11]
    #11192100 - 10/06/09 09:26 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

and just for the note to you people who do acid, your lucky you don't have to deal with this taste ew !

--------------------
Mother,

InvisibleechoesSG
Dancing Echoes
Male

#11192134 - 10/06/09 09:40 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

GOOD VIBES DUDE

:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Re: just ate some [Re: echoesSG]
    #11196220 - 10/06/09 09:39 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

yea man, had a great time =]
good music, pretty day.

but now, I am studying for a test tomorrow arg =\
ill write this tomorrow

--------------------
Mother,

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

#11201746 - 10/07/09 06:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Alot is coming back to me, a lot is not.
what I do remember of this magical day

9am: YAY I eat a little more then an 1/8th, yay (prob around 3.8 3.9 or so grams) and I remembered how I fucking hate the taste. I took a hit after from a freshly packed bowl, just to settle my stomic(i can never figure out how to spell it) down.

It is weird, I must add, the day feels like it went by in "chapters".

10: I notice I am starting to go over the edge a bit, but hey, this is not bad.

10:30 : Ok, I am banged up right now, and having a grand old time. This is what I wanted.

10:45(ish?): I get a GREAT idea, to go light incense and go in my car in the driveway with the windows up and let it burn. Well, I did this, and watching the smoke fly around the car was CRAZY. It was made up of many colors, Green, blue, white, light orange, and very tanish red. I had the beatles playing, so good vibes man (gave Abbey road and Dredg "catch without arms" a full listen here). For that 30 minutes or so, just watching it burn, with the wonderful smell, the music, my thoughts were racing. I started to think about my job, how I only am a "slave" they're to some cooperate elite which makes a lot of my back breaking work. Then it switched too, In this state of mine, I am so happy with who I am, then went to "wow, this music is fucking AWESOME" then to wow, my house looks a little longer then I remembered. And Also, a silly thought "wow that red door my parents put in last year sure looks nice" (i never really cared to take a good look at it till now).

11:30 (to tell you the truth, time didn't mean anything at this point, so I cannot give the exact time): Still tripping really hard, I bring my thoughts together, and became pretty much completely sober, for about 4.5 seconds (lol). Long enough to say, "ok lets go outside". I go back into the backyard, which the sun was coming over the trees, beaming down to the grass. The grass was so golden, and so was the sky. I was over to the grass and just lay down and look at the sky. The colors were amazing, but I was more amazed by just watching the clouds, go by, one by one, big and puffy but at the same time, changing shapes. As if they were being destroyed and rebuilt. The CEV's at this point were downright IMPRESSIVE. Colors, swirling with lines, then swirled into patterns, which changed color, then were broken down into a misty cloud, where then formed more patterns, then went to form 1000's of stars, each a different color.

11:45ish : My conception of time still is gone, but thats ok. I managed to grab that bowl from earlier, and smoked it up while at this point, laying in the grass looking at the sky and the trees. The trees had already started to turn fall colors, but this just took those colors, and well, fall really is the BEST time to trip. The colors took me onto a ride. A ride of emotions and thoughts, I started to think about my friend in the hospital, and that I should visit her, and how I missed her, and how I cannot wait to see her again. It started to freak me out a little, so I changed thoughts, then next came I am an animal, there are animals around me, I am out of the daily human life and one of the world now. Things went nuts, I saw evolution from a single cell to EVERYTHING we see before us that is living. Every stage, so detailed out. The sounds of birds, and the wind blowing the trees, the sound of leafs falling down from the sky to the ground. So soothing, but I live in a flight path, and large jet linners fly over every 4 minutes, VERY LOW. Everytime  one would fly over, I got upset. So unnatural sounding. Then when I guess someone on the block was using a leaf blower, I though as well, "SO UNNATURAL , I HATE IT"

12:30 Ok, so I started to come down a bit, but was still fucked up. I am still in the grass, but I manage to get my thoughts together and ran inside, got some more pot, and my ipod. But when I went inside man, the house, just looked boring inside. The wood floor, all the lines in it were curved, the whole room was like curved, My room looked tripped out with the textures on my ceiling moving. Nothing to intense inside, but was still crazy.

12:40 Ok, I'm back outside this time. As soon as a sit in the grass, I hear a motor, I quickly turn to the fence to look through the cracks and to my relief, it was the mailman dropping off the mail. i had first thought it was my parents coming home for a sec, and freaked out, but thankfully not. Then, heres where a problem came up that I debated for about 20 minutes. "I want to get the mail, no wait, its too far. But I want to get it, no wait, I may have mail, But I want to get it, but mail will probably be bills, and I hate my chains to society, but I want to get the mail, but its way to far"

1pm (ish): I somehow find the strength to get up, I was starting to calm down a bit, walked outfront, and walked over to the mailbox, got the mail put it off inside, lucky, no mail for  me yay !.

1:15ish, the best part of the day ! my nextdoor neighbor has a 69 bight red roadrunner, and he had it in his driveway. So I go backout side in the front of my house, sit on my stoup (if thats how you spell it) and looked at this car. The light was shinning off of it so nicely, then the thoughts came. "I wonder how it feels to have a v8 455 under there, must be nice ,this car saw the tail end of the 60's and into the 70's, the counter culture, Oh man, I wish I was alive then, dude, that cares got a V8 455, I wonder how it must feel, man, wtf does a V8 455 even mean? (i do know what it means, but couldn't remember in this state), man, i wish i had a car like that"

130ish, I kinda got some sense of time back. I am coming down a bit too, but no fear, i am still in a wonderful state. I put some darkside of the moon on, and layed in the grass again, looking at the sky again. The thoughts came to me now, "What do I want to do with my life? Where can I go? I always loved US history man, go into it! But what about... NO I love history, and I would love to teach it, its been a life dream !" Then raced to, "Why do I believe in peace as strongly as I do, Can I prove to myself these feelings are lid git?". I closed my eyes and watched those beautiful CEV's, I will never forget how VIVID they were, and how every thing went from dark purple to almost white, every color on the spectrum.

2: I am really starting to come down, and my parents are coming home in a half hour. I finished up my bowl and went inside to my room (sadly). Put some music and and sat in my bed, I have christmas lights hung all over my room, I managed to block out most of the light and to turn them on, and they were impressive also. Just the depth of the colors, downright impressive.

2:30 I am still laying in bed, listing to music. starting to come back now, and with that my mom walks in. I am still fucked up and she looks at me and is like, "lsd?" Which, i LAUGHED !! So hard, I was like "nahh....". Which she just laughed at me, and walked out of the room (she was one of the counter culture/hippies back in the late 60's, so she knows when I come home messed up), So I guess she was cool with it.

3: I'm still fucked up , and I decide to take a shower. At this point, colors were still nice looking, but the thoughts were quickly leaving, and with that I can say at this point it was over. Very soothing shower, Like I just had gotten a brandnew start on life.

There are parts I do not remember, And it was different doing a fairly strong trip solo. Much worth it in the end though, I had set out on a goal. I had 10 questions about myself going into this, and I had said If I could answer just one of them, I'd be happy. Well, I got 3 answered, but now, I have a new one. But thats ok, There will be many times down the road to explore. I look at myself now, a little differently. A piece of me died yesterday, a piece that I will not miss. A piece,  which I let go into the universe, and across it, it will go. Sadly, now, as the weather is starting to turn cold, this will probably be my last trip until aprilish (unless I get some lucy). Meh, no more shroomies laying around to eat.

And, I forgot HOW FUCKING BAD THEY TASTED !

--------------------
Mother,

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

#11201766 - 10/07/09 06:39 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Music I touched yesterday:
The Beatles, Pink Floyd, OLD Dredg, Between the Buried and me, The Shines, a few who songs, Mark Rizzo solo side project, Mr. Bungle, Spastic Ink and Brand New "Deja Entendu"

--------------------
Mother,

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#11235141 - 10/12/09 09:05 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like a pretty crazy trip. How do you not like the taste of mushrooms? I :heart: them.

--------------------

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Re: just ate some [Re: trip forever]
    #11235307 - 10/12/09 09:37 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i HATE the taste, it makes me wish I was doing acid every time I ate shrooms. it was nuts, I look at it now and see I tripped a lot harder then I had thought =]

--------------------
Mother,

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Incense, Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports