Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery
The Great 'Energetic Shift'
    #11191827 - 10/06/09 07:10 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Some are saying 2012, the world & humanity will come into alignement, we'll all see we are one & unify etc...

Pretty much every generation has had spiritual people claiming this is the generation its gonna happen during, now im not saying its impossible, i feel it totally possible

However i only see it possible when humans have united into one race, no black, white, chinese, japanese etc...just one world race, only then will we all attempt to get along cause we'll be so alike on the outside...

So first probably huge destruction & a purification of the planet & human race must take place, races must be forced together to survive then interbreed into one race & in a few more generations we'll be on the way, most likely in our lifetimes it will not happen

So i would say, stop wishing for it & make that change in yourself now, if to be awake is what you want, then don't wait for the world to wake up cause you'll be waiting for a loooong time

:peace:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSmitington
Unidentified Flying Object
Male

Loc: Mushroom Kingdom
Re: The Great 'Energetic Shift' [Re: Chronic7]
    #11191840 - 10/06/09 07:20 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I would like to do at all costs what I could do to stop a huge war rather than just let it happen as a means to bringing the world together.  Infact, if we had a huge war, depending on how big it is, it would probably set us back further.  Technology is what is bringing the world together, whether you like it or not.  A war would set our technology back and our understanding.  I also don't think that we need to all look the same on the outside to accept each other, because we are still all going to be unique on the inside.  Also, individual differences is not the problem, the problem is ignorance, you don't treat the problem by adapting to what the ignorance wants, you get rid of the ignorance.

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery
Re: The Great 'Energetic Shift' [Re: Smitington]
    #11191994 - 10/06/09 08:38 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

im not talking about war, destruction is part of earthly nature, not just human...

all the 2012 theories point to huge destruction
so if 2012 is to unify us, it will only be through first destroying most of us

its not gonna be one big celebration with everyone transforming into 'jesus beings' overnight

if you look at human nature, we only come together when something hugely disastrous happens

Quote:

Smitington said:
I also don't think that we need to all look the same on the outside to accept each other, because we are still all going to be unique on the inside. .

our only differences or uniqueness is on the surface, inside we are all the same, biologically & spiritually speaking...

how could we possibly truly ever accept each other if we were different on the inside!?

the only thing that unfies us is our similarities, not our differences

--------------------

OfflineSmitington
Male

#11192001 - 10/06/09 08:42 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I can see the logic in that but I still see the logic in my arguement, that if a natural disaster took place, it would just set us back.

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery
    #11192009 - 10/06/09 08:44 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

of course, but it would only set us back, in order to propell us forward

for example...
when i see a planet going into a new ice age, i dont see a planet being destroyed, i see a planet being purified  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineSmitington
Male

#11192025 - 10/06/09 08:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Possibly, but it can go one of two ways.  Either it would purify the world and we would rebuild it doing everything right this time, or it would set us back, tribes would form, new religions, and hundreds or thousands of years later when the population becomes large again, we will have the same religious bs we have today which is stopping the world from coming together.  Also, the way I see it, we are already learning from the mistakes of our technologies, and improving on them.  We are going more green, more natural.  Science and technology is what is bringing the world together right now, as well as a huge population.  A natural disaster comes a long and destroys most of the population, our technology, and science, we will be back were we started thousands of years ago.  Sure, we will still know what science is, but if something really happens in 2012 I believe people will be much more willing to adopt religious beliefs over scientific beliefs.

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY
    #11192029 - 10/06/09 08:53 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I think it is important to note that a lot of 2012 theories suggest drastic Earth changes, but they also say these will not effect you physically if you do not fear them. Fear lowers your vibrational frequency and allows these things to have power over you. By accepting it all, staying positive, thus raising your vibrational frequency, these natural disasters are but illusion.

OfflineSmitington
Male

Re: The Great 'Energetic Shift' [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11192041 - 10/06/09 09:00 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I've read that the Mayans didn't say anything about descruction, that the date in question was just the end to one period, and the beginning of a new one.  It is quite possible that it represents globalization.

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery
Re: The Great 'Energetic Shift' [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11192055 - 10/06/09 09:06 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Im enjoying both your replies

Prehaps nature destroying all our communiction tools, phones, internet etc could be seen as not helping us, but it could also force us into a deeper level of communication/communion, if we are to transcend physical for spiritual, then the physical must be transcended, not held on to...

--------------------

OfflineSmitington
Male

#11192078 - 10/06/09 09:14 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

do such deeper levels of communication/communion truly exist?  In the end we are all pulled into human nature, I don't think a global natural disaster is going to enlighten us, we are going to be most concerned about our immediate survival, and like for thousands of years before we had science, we will have to travel to communicate by face to face contact.

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery
    #11192112 - 10/06/09 09:30 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

im not saying i want a natural disaster, it just seems inevitable for true human growth, not just ignorant prosperity but for maturing into wisdom...to create true humility in us on a large scale

my main point is its all speculation that is putting realization/awakening/enlightenment at a later date, which is unecessary

--------------------

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
    #11192855 - 10/06/09 12:51 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I agree that there is probably going to be huge destruction and that through destruction comes purity. It's a natural cycle that has probably happened infinite times before us. I don't believe that we have to be one race to recognize our unity. I think our differences are ultimately supposed to bring us together, not tear us apart. Diversity is beautiful...it allows us to share our cultures with others and through learning about one another, we see that we are not so different after all. I try to practice every day recognizing the spirit within everyone...it helps me to shift my consciousness from polarity to unity. It helps especially when I'm driving, because instead of getting upset at another, I remember that they are not their actions and that we are all learning in this Earth school.

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Jump to top. Pages: 1