Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

Holding ground up HBWR in mouth and spitting?
    #11191010 - 10/06/09 01:13 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Is this valid information. (Really old forum post)

"Don't just eat the seeds. Grind the fuckers up, drop 'em in a shotglass of water or juice or whatever, soak for like 10 minutes. Take the shot, hold it under your tongue for like 10 to 20 minutes (long time i know), then spit. LSA will absorb like LSD, and you won't get any nausea. You'll have to use extra seeds though, like 15 instead of 10.

Eating seeds, ground or not, is a WASTE. The LSA will either pass straight through you unabsorbed and end up in your toilet, or it will break down."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTurky
Wandering in awe

Re: Holding ground up HBWR in mouth and spitting? [Re: Acid_Raindrops]
    #11191041 - 10/06/09 01:19 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I really hope it is true because I would literally cream myself. I may have to try this later if anyone else verifies it, or I could always try it and if it doesn't work I can use the ground seed in a cwe. However it would be a week or two since I just tripped this weekend. =P I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone here has tried it.

--------------------
~Our goal is to discover that we have always been where we ought to be~ Aldous Huxley

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: Holding ground up HBWR in mouth and spitting? [Re: Turky]
    #11191063 - 10/06/09 01:26 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Whenever I have had LSA tincture/extract I always used low proof alcohol, evaporated the alcohol. Added pepermint oil and lime juice and swished it around my mouth for as long as possible, THEN swallowed. I always get good results. Just remember it's not LSD under any circumstance but it is very beautiful and not to be underestimated or dismissed. :laugh:

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

Re: Holding ground up HBWR in mouth and spitting? [Re: smaerd]
    #11191100 - 10/06/09 01:35 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

smaerd said:
Whenever I have had LSA tincture/extract I always used low proof alcohol, evaporated the alcohol. Added pepermint oil and lime juice and swished it around my mouth for as long as possible, THEN swallowed. I always get good results. Just remember it's not LSD under any circumstance but it is very beautiful and not to be underestimated or dismissed. :laugh:

Have you ever thought of grinding and doing an alcohol extraction and letting the alcohol evaporate and just holding the material under your tongue for 20-25 minutes?

If you didn't feel any effect you could just swallow it along with a little peppermint oil and lemon juice to not waste.

You posted a good technique I think, but I'm just really curious if this quote is true, that LSA can absorb like LSD and swallowing isn't necessarily.

Edit: By the way, got 50 HBWR (Hawaiian strain) on the way in the mail, first time with LSA. :cool:

Edited by Acid_Raindrops (10/06/09 01:38 AM)

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11191115 - 10/06/09 01:41 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

LSA kind of locks you down, like it's not an energetic feeling. I always just chill on my bed turn off the lights listen to some music close my eyes and play with CEV's at night. Great moments on it though.

There is a mild body-load, so don't be alarmed if your extremities get cold or anything. If you have heart problems stay away its a vasco-constrictor.

If your going to take these seeds by allowing them to soak into your mouth, be sure to use mouth wash before hand to increase bioviability(s.p?). And I wouldnt start out on 15 seeds, 7 is what I like but 7-10 is usually good. It also depends on your vendor or where you got them :laugh:.

50 seeds ooo I need to do that once I get some money :laugh:.

Edited by smaerd (10/06/09 01:42 AM)

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

#11191124 - 10/06/09 01:44 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, I read it can be very lethargetic and to expect some vasoconstriction and aspirin or other vasodilators can help this.

I will probably not try this, unless someone else posts here with some validity to it, I will probably just take an aspirin and do a simple CWE with 5-7 seeds depending on my ego, sound okay?

I don't think I have heart problems, I had been to the doctor just a few months ago and was hooked up to the machine for tests on structural problems, I just have anxiety, hopefully anxiety is not too common with LSA?

I will also try to avoid caffeine the day of my trip.

Edited by Acid_Raindrops (10/06/09 01:49 AM)

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11191152 - 10/06/09 01:50 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

No anxiety isn't too big of a problem. I am a highly paranoid person and I can handle it just fine :laugh:.

Just relax and remember it's just a seed that wants to explore you just as much as you want to explore it. If it starts playing with your head too much just Let Go, and let it do it's thing haha. Also I find paranoia to only be a problem when I smoke pot ontop of pschedelics, so I avoid that, but some people are the exact opposite. Just be comfortable, it's nothing tooooo insane.

well if I end up getting any seeds I'll give this a shot, but I'd probably just chew them and let them sit instead of the water thing.

I always avoid caffiene, stuff puts me on edge, and most things that have it are bad for yea anyways! hehe but to each their own.

CWE should be just fine man, I always go with a basic 80-100 proof booze extraction, but I have had some success with the CWE in the past.

Overall enjoy!

Edited by smaerd (10/06/09 01:53 AM)

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

#11191169 - 10/06/09 01:55 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks, expect a trip report soon.
Will probably be smoking synthetic THC along with it to boost the experience, I have heard of people having anxiety with JWH-018 more so then weed.
May be bad idea, I just want to sorta, because I read in a lot of trip reports, THC really kicks the trip off and intensifies it.  :rofldrunk:

Peace, and feel free to contribute to this thread people!

Edited by Acid_Raindrops (10/06/09 02:11 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience