Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late?
    #11190219 - 10/05/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:nonono:  :shake:  :cuckoo:  :weirdeyes:  :what:  :hissyfit:  :sad:  :cryariver:  :bitch:  :emocry:  :crying:  :imslow:  :slowtard:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late? [Re: Coaster]
    #11190263 - 10/05/09 09:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl:

yeah man,

it really sucks. It's like

:omgz:

How did your test go today?

--------------------

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late? [Re: Coaster]
    #11190272 - 10/05/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

been there. i knew something was up when i finished like thirty minutes before everybody else. i just thought i was a genius...turns out i was a dumb ass that just failed a test

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #11190273 - 10/05/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:lol: Where you looking around thinking, "look at these chumps, they're still not finished"?

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late? [Re: myco_mikey_mo]
    #11190283 - 10/05/09 09:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

myco_mikey_mo said:
been there. i knew something was up when i finished like thirty minutes before everybody else. i just thought i was a genius...turns out i was a dumb ass that just failed a test

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah man, it happens, I think it happens when you get over your head.

gotta be all zen like and shit before takin a test

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11190453 - 10/05/09 09:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

blewmeanie said:
:lol: Where you looking around thinking, "look at these chumps, they're still not finished"?

ya rofl :blush:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:

yeah man,

it really sucks. It's like

:omgz:

How did your test go today?

i thought it went well until that
so i presume i failed
fucking bullshit
im hoping im not the only retard in the class
but i prolly am since its a graduate course

--------------------

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
    #11190538 - 10/05/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Or when your done writing a test and someone asks you how you responded to a certain question and you say

"I don't remember that question on the test..."

they say

"yeah, man, it was the last question on the back"

then you say

"WTF"

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Re: Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late? [Re: x Ju x]
    #11190567 - 10/05/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

seriously
so wackkkkkkkkkkk
i dunno wut im gonna do if i fail that test then i fail the class since theres only a couple tests :thumbdown:

--------------------

Offlinex Ju x
Aubergine Of The Sun
Male

Loc: Shpongleland, Canada Flag
    #11190578 - 10/05/09 09:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

that sucks, man.

Study good, rock out on future tests and hope for the best.

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11190797 - 10/05/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Have you talked to your teacher about it?

That may be some thangs u need to be doin'

Quote:

Coaster said:
seriously
so wackkkkkkkkkkk
i dunno wut im gonna do if i fail that test then i fail the class since theres only a couple tests :thumbdown:

Yeah schoool is tough :gonzo:

:seriousbusiness:

Just do your best, and there is always next time.

--------------------

Edited by I AM SWIM (10/05/09 10:34 PM)

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late? [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11190804 - 10/05/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No. I have been the first person to finish the test almost my entire life.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11190824 - 10/05/09 10:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:seriousbusiness: lol are you ?

:yoda2:

--------------------

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#11190832 - 10/05/09 10:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I AM SWIM said:

No, but trying to get to that level currently. I'd say I'm at  :frylock: right now.

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11190843 - 10/05/09 10:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awesome::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::vaped::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::awebig::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness::awetrippie::seriousbusiness:

mannn serious business guy sure is fucking hilarious :lmao:

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Re: Have u ever taken a test and realized there was a backside to it when its too late? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11190856 - 10/05/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:

No, but trying to get to that level currently. I'd say I'm at  :frylock: right now.

like fryin on acid?

acid is magic

look it even has the letters "a-c-i-"

it's like

Magick is acid.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

#11190860 - 10/05/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ya ill talk 2 that fool but i doubt hell care :braindamage:

--------------------

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#11190879 - 10/05/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:

like fryin on acid?

acid is magic

it's like

Magick is acid.

Well I possessed these super powers long before acid. This acid or "magick" has indeed expanded my powers ten fold though. Frylock and I have taken tons of LSD together.

--------------------

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

#11190930 - 10/05/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:
Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Quote:

I AM SWIM said:

like fryin on acid?

acid is magic

it's like

Magick is acid.

Well I possessed these super powers long before acid. This acid or "magick" has indeed expanded my powers ten fold though. Frylock and I have taken tons of LSD together.

:awetrippie:

--------------------

OfflineSayWhat
Native Shaman
Male

Loc: Cerebral desolate abyss
    #11190987 - 10/05/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have never not looked at the back of a test.

--------------------
Look at all the happy creatures dancing  on the lawn.

Sending me free spores is welcomed and encouraged.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom