Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSyle
Brahma
 User Gallery

Loc: WA
Depression?
    #11190691 - 10/06/09 12:16 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I can't figure it out. Every 2 weeks or so, I kind of dive into a subconscious/emotional withdrawal; everything seems dull, dark, unrewarding, uneventful, etc.

I eat relatively healthy (definitely above average). I have a fairly active job (which I don't care much for to be 100% honest) and I also work out 3+ times a week. I have a wonderful girlfriend, and we have a wonderful house that we share and put a lot of sweat and passion into. I have a multitude of what should be very enjoyable hobbies that keep me busy all the time...

But what the hell, I shouldn't be feeling the way I do! I should be happy! Honestly I cannot point out any "bad" things in my life that would cause me to be an emotional recluse, but there isn't any ignoring it, I don't feel "good". It happens about every 19-20 days almost on the button; it's very strange.

The days when I am not in this funk, I am almost disgustingly happy and positive.

Anyways, any thoughts or insights would be great. Thanks. Let me know if I need to post anymore information.

PS: I don't smoke anymore (been clean for months now). I have about 2-3 beers a week; basically 1 beer every 2 nights.

--------------------

Check out my music project:

Brahma

New song out now! Click here!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery
Re: Depression? [Re: Syle]
    #11191842 - 10/06/09 07:21 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Well apart from fleshy bodies we are also energetic beings, we have our own energtic orbits just like anything else in creation...

For example like you say, you notice certain energy coming round almost like clockwork... or you may notice around people who are very happy they can make you feel happy too, or you can feel a bad vibe from someone

Perhaps you are starting to see that 'things' are not the true cause of happiness, it can seem depressing at first as we have so much attention invested in things, but when you find the true source of happyness its worth seeing through things for

:peace:

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Depression? [Re: Chronic7]
    #11194427 - 10/06/09 05:11 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Could it be that aside from day-to-day life, you feel you are going the wrong direction in life?

Either or,

You might try supplementing with liquid fish oil around the week you normally get depressed.

If you use oil taken from small fish, its high doses of omega 3's and DHA will help regulate your mood.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being