Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Loc: Out there
so im thinking
    #11187755 - 10/05/09 03:33 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I got an eighth right now, left over from the summer.
I am feeling kinda good about taking them tomorrow, going to be a pretty day out, and I'll just chillout in my backyard. The thing is, its by myself, so I'm kinda on the fence right now. Last time I did them by myself, it was nuts. But I think I can better handle it this time, which for some reason I am on the fence =[

--------------------
Mother,
Should I trust the government?

:peace:Peace & Love:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: so im thinking [Re: jared11]
    #11187791 - 10/05/09 03:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

It won't happen again, and tripping alone can be beautiful. You'll be fine, if you feel scared then lay down and relax with your eyes closed and chant "I love myself".

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Re: so im thinking [Re: OutThisLife]
    #11187812 - 10/05/09 03:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Last time we pretty fucking rad, but I did feel a little over whelmed at times. I mean, I am in my own house, own room-backyard, my own vibs. I've had a lot of deep thinking in the past two weeks, mostly positive, and a lot of thoughts about peace/love, shit, I think this could be a perfect time while my mindset is like this.

--------------------
Mother,

Edited by jared11 (10/05/09 03:42 PM)

InvisibleMentalMeltdown
Fuckin Stuckin in the Muckin
Male

Loc: Philly Flag
Re: so im thinking [Re: OutThisLife]
    #11188039 - 10/05/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:
Quote:

OutThisLife said:
It won't happen again, and tripping alone can be beautiful. You'll be fine, if you feel scared then lay down and relax with your eyes closed and chant "I love myself".

"I love myself"  :cuteshit: :cuteshit: :cuteshit: :cuteshit: :curbyourenthusiasm:

--------------------

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: so im thinking [Re: MentalMeltdown]
    #11188630 - 10/05/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MentalMeltdown said:
:
Quote:

OutThisLife said:

"I love myself"  :cuteshit: :cuteshit: :cuteshit: :cuteshit: :curbyourenthusiasm:

lol

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: so im thinking [Re: showme]
    #11188635 - 10/05/09 05:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

SEEMS like a nice time to trip...

--------------------

OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: so im thinking [Re: MentalMeltdown]
    #11188641 - 10/05/09 05:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MentalMeltdown said:
:
Quote:

OutThisLife said:

K.

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Re: so im thinking [Re: showme]
    #11188862 - 10/05/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

showme said:
SEEMS like a nice time to trip...

it sure does, I am more of a thinker. I have felt for a while, when I took them the past few times that I was missing out on something. I had great times, but people seem to act as distractions, which has brought me to this point of wondering if I should just give it a go, its only 5 hours. I kind of want to listen to mellow stuff (Pink F, OLD dredg, Beatles, Muse, Oasis, Mr. Bungle) while tripping, my friend would always put stuff on like In Flames, BTBAM, Faceless, Necrophagist (spelling) while tripping, I love heavy metal, but want to listen to something "moving" which is another reason why I kinda want to do it alone. And I want to think, Think about the world, myself, the universe, where I am going in life, my life story, who I really am, peace//love, think how I could improve my artwork. I know thats a lot to want to explore, but if I could just answer one of those questions, I'd be happy.

BUT I feel like doing them with others, distracts me from "thinking".

--------------------
Mother,

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11188922 - 10/05/09 06:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yes, I understand where you're coming from, I feel the same way after I have a great trip with friends. Group trips, although distracting if you want to just sit and ponder, IMO also distract from negativity. When I had my first solo trip I was very ill prepared and, alone with my thoughts, no one could bring me back to level ground. It's very easy to get swept away so please be cautious.

There is a blissful mushroom state where creativity and new ideas and wonder are flowing through you, but reaching that place is the real test... I find with friends, it's easier.

--------------------

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

#11189051 - 10/05/09 06:25 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

The other bunch of times I did them, even the first, I was able to navigate my thoughts fairly well man. When Negative thoughts arose, I quickly buried them and didn't dwell on them. Just let them come in, and out and away back to the universe. I know, since I'm home, I have a lot of things at my access that I normally don't have when tripping. Cell phone off, no aim, i never picked up the house phone anyway =], so communication to the outside is limited. And I feel WAY better being outside while tripping, then inside.

--------------------
Mother,

OfflineShady Obscurity
Getting out of Sour Milk Sea
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bible Belt :(
    #11189391 - 10/05/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I say go for it. You sound a lot like me. I'm an introvert by nature and get the most enjoyment out of life by staying in my head. Some times when I'm tripping with friends I look at them and somewhere deep inside my mind I realize I hate them. This is a very uncomfortable thing for me as I don't really think I hate them. At least do it by yourself so you can get used to it.

--------------------
The love you take is equal to the love you make.

Offlinejared11
The Illusionist
Male

Re: so im thinking [Re: Shady Obscurity]
    #11189768 - 10/05/09 08:13 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yea, I'm probably just going to do it. I , I'll probably end up laying in the grass in my backyard, but thats not bad at all =]. with the ipod , maybe some floyd

--------------------
Mother,

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies