Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> The Gaming Grotto

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

Any Anarchy Online players??
    #11188855 - 10/05/09 07:54 PM (8 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah, just wondering how many, if any people here play Anarchy, I been playing about 4 years now, off and on, sometimes i quite for short time periods becuase it is such a time consuming and involving game that i find myself practically living on it. And I am also a half asssed musician, so If i dont give AO a break time to time my skills with instruments start to suffer. But it would be cool to meet some fellow shroomers in AO, if there are any, and maybe even start an org :shocked:
WEll hope im not the only one.
Peace.

--------------------
I post for entertainment purposes only, Nothing I say here is based in reality. After the last time the aliens came they transferred my brain into a glass dome with tentacles and im stationary, but my tentacles work great for typing! So I scan the internet 24/7 while being stuck in my glass jar imagining different things and posting dreams ive had as if they were real. I once drank 10 gallons of lsd and flew to the center of the galaxy where i learned that if i cover myself in dogshit totally I become invisible to the naked eye ! Its pretty cool, ever think you smell dog shit but cant find it anywhere? Then that was prolly me lurking behind you, b4 the damn aliens gave me tentacles and left me trapped in this damn dome!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNobodyCares
Whatever and ever, amen
Male

Loc: Brilliance/Insanity
Re: Any Anarchy Online players?? [Re: lysergamideman]
    #11189298 - 10/05/09 09:00 PM (8 years, 18 days ago)

I used to play a lot but haven't in a few months. I have two accounts, one with a 60ish fixer and another with a 60ish adventurer. I had like a 180+ doc at one point, but that account got banned because of payment issues (Funcom was being a retard and tried to charge a year's subscription to a canceled card). I'd consider coming back as a froob maybe... can't really afford to resubscribe now.

--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass

Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

Re: Any Anarchy Online players?? [Re: NobodyCares]
    #11189433 - 10/05/09 09:19 PM (8 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah, i got my highest account banned due to a simalar situation, Right now I have on shadowland account, You know those are only 5$ right?  To me its the best deal, iu mean shadowland is like what at least 75% of the game, or damn close. So i just stick with it for now, I will eventually get a full account again, but for now I just stick with it, and i got many free accounts, probably 5-6. My main character is a lvl 130ish agent. I do need to make some more froob characters tho, so i have buffing toons for my main accounts.
Main characters Are
Divinesage - agent,
Rastasoljah - Keeper
Tetragramton - Fixer
and various other lower lvl guys.

--------------------
I post for entertainment purposes only, Nothing I say here is based in reality. After the last time the aliens came they transferred my brain into a glass dome with tentacles and im stationary, but my tentacles work great for typing! So I scan the internet 24/7 while being stuck in my glass jar imagining different things and posting dreams ive had as if they were real. I once drank 10 gallons of lsd and flew to the center of the galaxy where i learned that if i cover myself in dogshit totally I become invisible to the naked eye ! Its pretty cool, ever think you smell dog shit but cant find it anywhere? Then that was prolly me lurking behind you, b4 the damn aliens gave me tentacles and left me trapped in this damn dome!

OfflineNobodyCares
Whatever and ever, amen
Male

Loc: Brilliance/Insanity
    #11189518 - 10/05/09 09:30 PM (8 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah I might get AO back one of these days, I made the mistake of upgrading for LE which was a waste of money IMO. I thought the new alien tech and stuff would be worth it but it was impossible to get a group that could actually handle the aliens.

--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass

Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
Male

Re: Any Anarchy Online players?? [Re: NobodyCares]
    #11190280 - 10/05/09 11:16 PM (8 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah i was dissapointed when i moved from the shadowland account to the full account, cuz to go from free to an SL account Is a huge addition to the game, but to go from the shadowland account which is only 5$ a month to paying 15$ a mointh with the full account the amount of extra things to do just isnt near as much as you would expect f0or 10$ more, and the mechs were a HUGE let down, I mean ya get these badass robot things to walk around in, but takes like foreeeever to kill anything with them, and theres no mission to use them in, only pvp if they would make more to do with the mechs, like special mech missions , that would add a lot of fun to the AI expansion. But AI/LE are all mainly targeted for high level players, like 110 and up, I have yet to se what the different sectors are about , I have been to the alienship quite a few times tho, It isnt to hard as long As you dont get to difficult a setting, (usually anything above easy, Lol). But if  ya come back, message me, like i said I need to level up some froob toons anyway. I also have my own org, even tho iIm the only one in it, lol! But yeah I got a couple freinds and then logged in like 4 different aCCOUnts i had to make the org, but sice then my freinds have givvin up, AO was a bit beyond there skill level,  I tried to explain so many times that you cannot have a character that specializes in everything, but they just couldnt seem to grasp that.

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
    #11316461 - 10/25/09 04:44 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

ive got AO installed. ive played a little but not a whole lot.

i would definitely like to play more with more poeple (expecially shroomerites)

just :pm: me about any sort of gaming questions.

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> The Gaming Grotto