Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Lava Lamp, Nitrous Oxide, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecaspers_parabola
Stranger
1st time trip help
    #11188056 - 10/05/09 06:17 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

so, i got 2grams of shrooms and debating on when to take them. none of my friends have agreed to be a trip sitter for my first time. i have tripped on acid 3 times. But never by myself. i my self am i deep thinker, kinda nervous about that part, so my problem is weather to have a trip sitter to be there or to be alone. the prob with being alone is, i will be confined to my room, though i do have a computer, posters, lava lamp, and dvd player to keep a little entertained. any advise would be great

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
Re: 1st time trip help [Re: caspers_parabola]
    #11188063 - 10/05/09 06:19 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

dont think about this. youre missing the point.

Offlinecaspers_parabola
Stranger
Re: 1st time trip help [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #11188102 - 10/05/09 06:25 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

there are different points for psychoactives, the point for this trip is to further myself in mind and spirit, im just worried about what i might find. hence is why i was asking to do this by myself or have a trip sitter to talk to. most people i know that have done lsd/shrooms are like minds as i am. we think in different way than others, such as the cosmos, astrology, religion, and philosophy

InvisibleMentalMeltdown
Fuckin Stuckin in the Muckin
Male

Loc: Philly Flag
    #11188104 - 10/05/09 06:25 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

well i wouldnt go with the trip sitter. when i trip i like to trip with friends or otherwise by myself.

2 grams is not much, youll be good. 2 grams wouldnt fuck with your head too bad, it would be more mellow and enjoyable.

and make sure you have somewhere you could go if you feel the need to change the scenery.

--------------------

Offlinek4nk
malcdakid
 User Gallery

Loc: dat 70tray
Re: 1st time trip help [Re: Justice_Fish]
    #11188115 - 10/05/09 06:26 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

go to a party and put the 2 grams on a penut butter sandwich, it wont be as fun alone. or atleast do it during hte night with people.

--------------------
"AM I TRIPPING OR IS IT THE ACID!?"
"AWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE PEEEILZ"
"MAWHOOOLAGOO FUCK YOU"
"malcdakid....be frank with me here...where the peeeils at homie."

Offlinecaspers_parabola
Stranger
Re: 1st time trip help [Re: k4nk]
    #11188136 - 10/05/09 06:30 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

i've heard though that tripping on shrooms alone you can find yourself a lot better than in or around a large group of people, the reasons for the posters and comp. is to get lost in the visuals and watch while on the mental trip

Edited by caspers_parabola (10/05/09 06:31 PM)

Offlineghost_FL
Seize the Moment
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Bouncing Bubble
    #11188157 - 10/05/09 06:33 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

It's great that you mentioned you have a DVD player and lava lamp and posters for entertainment. Maybe you can teach the DVD player to speak English while fighting off the lava lamp with a rolled up poster.

:grin:

No but seriously, don't think too much about it. Like the first response suggests, you are entirely missing the point of "tripping" when doing this. No body walks around looking for things to trip and fall on. It just happens and then you learn something :wink:

Oh, and 2 g's? It varies greatly, but in my recommendation, if you want to have an "enlightening" experience, which it seems you do, follow these steps.

Pick a day you have nothing to do on, preferrebly nothing the next day either.

Get a tripping toy (an object of symbolic importance or great mental relevance, i.e. a small object or creation from a loved one)

Get a bottle of your favorite natural juice drink. (Trust me, you can feel the vitamins entering your system :wink: )

Music is an iffy subject, but feel welcomed to bring an ipod with a VERY easy going playlist. Try to stay away from commercial music by some artists or you may just end up playing out there songs in your mind/actions which is NOT a good thing. By commercial, I mean cheesy, written for money, pieces of shit.

Take all of your belongings with you to........... drumroll..... OUTSIDE! If you have a particular secluded area in your town or city that has special meaning to you, or even a random place can be very nice sometimes as long as you make sure it is safe. My optimum location traits are somewhere with plenty of visual and spiritual energies to focus on. With VERY little if not ZERO outside world stimulus. No families, no kids, etc. Make sure it is a safe location that you can easily leave if injured in some way.

Last but not least, DON'T BRING YOUR MOTHER F*CKING CELL PHONE!!! :eek:

Or any electronic device, if possible. That and well... HAVE FUNNNNNNN :crazy2:

--------------------
I am nothing relative to anything.

But while we're both here, :peace::shineon::heart:

:cactuarrun: ff7 ftw.

Edited by ghost_FL (10/05/09 06:44 PM)

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Loc: the flip side
Re: 1st time trip help [Re: ghost_FL]
    #11188188 - 10/05/09 06:36 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

I'm the kind of person who always over-thinks everything.. So my friend once told me that when I'm going to eat I should just do it and put on some tunes and play video games until BOOM all the sudden I'm enjoying it waay more than normal. :smile:

I agree with him, the best way to do it is to just forget about what you ate and just enjoy what's going on all around you. The best thing is that this carries over into everyday life too.

--------------------

Disclaimer: Everything I say is a lie intended to make my e-reputation more prestigious.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11188351 - 10/05/09 06:55 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

caspers_parabola said:
i've heard though that tripping on shrooms alone you can find yourself a lot better than in or around a large group of people, the reasons for the posters and comp. is to get lost in the visuals and watch while on the mental trip

I like shrooms alone.

2gs is a good first time solo dose.

I personally would like to keep the option of going outside or changing rooms open... but if you are that limited, it isnt going to hurt.

If you get to feeling wierd, you can always post here, people are nice.

Though, chances are, if you are really looking to get inside your own head a bit, you wont need a DVD player or a computer.

Music is probably a good idea, I am not a fan of lyrics while tripping...... especially 'commercial' rap,pop or rock.

Offlineesp0791
Skinny
Male

Loc: Long Island
Re: 1st time trip help [Re: ghost_FL]
    #11188443 - 10/05/09 07:01 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

ghost_FL said:

Last but not least, DON'T BRING YOUR MOTHER F*CKING CELL PHONE!!! :eek:

Sorry but thats the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. Definitely bring your phone, just turn it off. God forbid you get hurt to the point where you need to call someone, you can't cause you listened to this guy. At least when it is turned off you can turn it back on incase you need help. If you don't got it then your fucked. Unless your in your backyeard then I guess you can leave it in the house, unless you get lost in your yard.

--------------------
Peace and Love:mushroom2:

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Re: 1st time trip help [Re: esp0791]
    #11188464 - 10/05/09 07:03 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Yea don't not have a phone, but I'd definitely refrain from having it on. That's how my first ever experience was ruined.. Terrible, just terrible. :nono:

--------------------

Disclaimer: Everything I say is a lie intended to make my e-reputation more prestigious.

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 1st time trip help [Re: jasonpwnd]
    #11188525 - 10/05/09 07:11 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

I'd reccommend tripping with a good friend first time. Group trips are awesome.

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

OfflineSalviaNshrooms9090
Farmer of the Herb
Male

#11188583 - 10/05/09 07:17 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

AHH  i remember my first time trippin on shrooms i did it alone with 1/8 of hightly stong shrooms.. it was great i think shrooms are made to do alone it helps learn stuff about you and environment!.. when you do them make sure you are outside in nature this is the best place i hate it and could never do it inside it sucks and is depressing just go outside near trees and stuff and you will love it. its awesome

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Re: 1st time trip help [Re: SalviaNshrooms9090]
    #11188616 - 10/05/09 07:21 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Yes, well not everyone's the same with regard to tripping alone.

So, caspers_parabola, I would personally refrain from eating on your own for the first time unless you have access to a friend or at the VERY least make sure you're not confined to your bedroom for the entirety of the experience.
And let us know how it goes whenever you decide to do it. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleHerbal_Elixer
Strangerest
 User Gallery

Loc: Reykjavik
    #11188662 - 10/05/09 07:26 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Just do it.. 2 grams is nothing to get worked up about. If you have LSD experience, then you are golden. I have probably tripped 20 times this year, not once with anyone else around. It's not the same as LSD.. enjoy your thoughts.. music.. yourself.. it will be cool.

--------------------

OfflineOutThisLife
Male

Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: 1st time trip help [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11188670 - 10/05/09 07:27 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Mix that 2 grams w/ nitrous and some other psychedelic. Turn up the shpongle and get out the trip toys!

Offlinejasonpwnd
Learnin'
 User Gallery

Re: 1st time trip help [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11188765 - 10/05/09 07:41 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

You guys are retarded to underestimate this guy's first time experience. He still has ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA of his tolerance for psilosibon, the strength of his mushrooms, nor the scenario he'll be tripping in!

Don't encourage him to do something that you have no idea about his comfortability level in. I scuba dive, but I wouldn't tell you guys that 60 feet deep isn't deep at all for a first timer, that I do it all the time has nothing to do with your abilities, and to try to encourage that sort of thing is promoting irresponsible drug use.

--------------------

Edited by jasonpwnd (10/05/09 07:45 PM)

InvisibleHerbal_Elixer
Strangerest
 User Gallery

Loc: Reykjavik
    #11188801 - 10/05/09 07:45 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

^don't scare him either.. or it will never be right

--------------------

Offlineoxalic32
Male

Loc: .
. [Re: Herbal_Elixer]
    #11188805 - 10/05/09 07:46 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/20/10 12:04 AM)

Offlinecaspers_parabola
Stranger
Re: 1st time trip help [Re: oxalic32]
    #11189592 - 10/05/09 09:43 PM (8 years, 13 days ago)

trip 1, was at a toga party, quite interesting, i got stuck in time and watched everyone as if i was not there, got lost in a painting (the world turned to a painting), and watched cartoon land come to life in a living room,

trip 2, figured out that a trip was a lucid dream and that i could control my visuals

trip 3, went for a car ride w a friend while listing to trance and watched all the city lights turn to a graphic equalizer.

each trip was 3 hit of sid along side 5 hits mdma, except trip 2,

the shroom trip will be no mdma to get relaxed feeling

mentally each trip i learn something new about myself and start the end of the trip looking at things in a new light.

* the comp is for music and the visualizations, dvd is for if i start to have a bad trip to focus on something else, posters are for just to stare at and take a trip

Edited by caspers_parabola (10/05/09 09:45 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Lava Lamp, Nitrous Oxide, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience