Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
    #11187731 - 10/05/09 05:30 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

2012, the year of the planet alignment, marks the end of the Age of Pisces and the beginning of our new age in Aquarius. It's said that Aquarius will bring in a great time of spiritual development and rapid evolution of consciousness. This will affect our entire solar system, including Earth and all Earth-bodies. I've read that as we evolve out of the 3rd dimension into higher frequencies, our bodies will become pure light and instead of repeating our cycle of reincarnation here on Earth, we will finally move onto higher realms of vibration (that exist simultaneously with this world anyway, we'll just be able to access them). I've also read that our magnetic poles will flip, causing the North to become the South, which has happened before in the past. The poles take about a day to shift and as this occurs there will be 30 hours of complete darkness...there is a lot of information out there and everyone should be reading it! Anyway, on a personal level, I feel my body and mind preparing for this great change. I notice it in subtle things, such as feelings of hatred or negativity subsiding completely; activities that once interested me no longer seem relevant; a deep longing to emerge myself in all areas of spirituality, connect and unify myself with other spirits and God, meditate, and find my "home" and my "path"; having vivid dreams and maybe even prophecies that I want to figure out the answers to, and opening my heart to all and really just bettering myself in all aspects of my life. These are only a few of the many things that I feel are changing inside of me. What I want to know is if anyone else's life is being flipped upside down? Or if anyone agrees with any of the above or have a different take of what's going to occur. In my heart I know that our time for change is coming and that we will all figure out what reality truly is. Namaste'

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY
Re: 2012 [Re: walkingeyeball]
    #11187982 - 10/05/09 06:06 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I like some of what you have said. I don't know if I buy into the poles shifting.

I think, individually and as a race, humanity is undergoing many changes. You don't have to be a "new age nut" to see this is going on. Just look in world politics, technology, or any other avenue.

I think we must focus on our self development. I feel like I am at a very "changing" time in my life. I've had the dreams. The meditative experiences. I feel like a lot of us are here for this change to help others. But first we must help ourselves.

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Re: 2012 [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11188101 - 10/05/09 06:25 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Haha, I know what you mean. I don't know if I buy into it myself, but at this point in my life I believe anything is possible...:sun:
Self development is KEY to helping humanity. It's funny how simple the answer is.

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Loc: ∞
    #11188497 - 10/05/09 07:07 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

for me the very idea of 2012 has changed my life forever and made me a better being. Things are about to get very interesting.

--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #11188534 - 10/05/09 07:12 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

walkingeyeball said:
What I want to know is if anyone else's life is being flipped upside down? Or if anyone agrees with any of the above or have a different take of what's going to occur. In my heart I know that our time for change is coming and that we will all figure out what reality truly is. Namaste'

I guess you could say that my life is being flipped upside down as of late. I've personally been experiencing incredible events that I never dreamed were even possible. I've also been acquiring esoteric knowledge that I previously never thought was possible to acquire. I completely agree that some huge changes are going to occur around that year. I believe these events will be both bad and good. I don't believe Earth is going to experience a  geomagnetic reversal. I think Earth's poles are going to shift by one or two degrees at most. I'm basing this theory on one of Edgar Cayce's prophecies. If this occurs, it definitely won't destroy all life on Earth but it may have some devastating effects in certain parts of the world. I believe another huge event will follow this slight pole shift. I don't like to discuss this second huge event because it sounds absolutely insane and it's terrifying to think about. I'm also one of the few people on Earth who are convinced that this hypothetical event will take place. I'm basing this theory on my personal experiences and observations. Namaste.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Offlinesoldatheero
lastirishman
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: 2012 [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11190450 - 10/05/09 11:39 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Hey I'm majoring in physical geography and have taken a few quaternary geology courses- all about earths climate history over the last 2.6 million years. I'm getting sick of this pole-shifting rubbish. Although we do not know why the pole shifts occur we do know that they do not have an effect on climate. We use them for dating but they have no effect on earths weather systems, this is fact.

I do however believe a radical change in the hearts and minds of the masses is occurring and the age of materialism is ending to be replaced by a drastically different view of reality. Mental illness on a mass scale wouldn't surprise me.

--------------------
..and may the zelda theme song be with you at all times, amen.

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

Re: 2012 [Re: soldatheero]
    #11190591 - 10/06/09 12:00 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

soldatheero said:
Mental illness on a mass scale wouldn't surprise me.

You mean what we have now? XD

Do you learn about interplanetary climate change in your classes? Like the suns solar cycle activity?

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_articles/05-14-2004_Interplanetary_Part_1/Interplanetary_1.htm

Here are some highlights:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

#11192776 - 10/06/09 12:37 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I also believe that good and bad things are about to happen. I feel that humanity is going to need to hit rock bottom to understand all of the horrible things we have done. I think everyone's karma is going to be shaken up and come back at them tenfold, which is going to cause mass hysteria, because those that do not understand (which are many) what's going on are going to be horrified that the world they are so accustomed to is only a fraction of the true reality. Those that do understand and are advanced on their spiritual path will be the teachers of this new era. I'm not saying these are facts, these are just things I feel in my heart.

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

#11192792 - 10/06/09 12:39 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Here are some highlights:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field � for a supposedly �dead� planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: �Global Warming,� huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: �Really big, big changes� in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

Do you believe that our planets are living organisms?

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Loc: ∞
    #11193025 - 10/06/09 01:20 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i do. i believe the earth and all living on it are supposed to live a beautifully symbiotic relationship. The only difference is we must consciously keep the earth healthy.In combination with the energies from other celestial bodies our bodies and minds are constantly affected.

--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

#11193741 - 10/06/09 03:20 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I don't know about "living" in the biological sense, but I know they have a degree of consciousness greater than that of a human. I think rocks have a degree of consciousness too.

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
    #11194236 - 10/06/09 04:39 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

1 in 6 people have some kind of mental illness, the most common being chronic anxiety and depression. Every 1 in 100 people is a schizophrenic.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: 2012 [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #11194248 - 10/06/09 04:41 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I wonder how those rates compare to physical illness?

Invisiblec0sm0nauttM
Male User Gallery

Re: 2012 [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #11194365 - 10/06/09 05:00 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

EternalCowabunga said:
1 in 6 people have some kind of mental illness, the most common being chronic anxiety and depression. Every 1 in 100 people is a schizophrenic.

I could believe that. We really are fucked up. But if we weren't fucked up, would we even care to meditate or think anything spiritual in the first place?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Scales

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism