Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Cacti seeds
    #11187489 - 10/05/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So I am a total noob and a week ago I bought a cacti that I thought was a san pedro, unfortunately it wasn't.  Any ways I am obtaining some cacti seeds thru a trade some peruvian torch and some other cacti.  I was told that the cacti contain mescaline.  I hope that this is true.  Now what I would like to know is how hard it is to start from seed?  I read the stickie at the top but it only contained info on peyote.  Are torches as easy to propagate from seed?  Is there a site that maybe has some more info on cacti and enthnos(I don't know if this is allowed to be asked if it isn't please tell me and I will edit this post)  Any helpful advice would really be appreciated.

--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFlowing
Monkey

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: truskool]
    #11188082 - 10/05/09 04:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

GOOOOOOGLE  :discorex:

--------------------
He believed that educated people
could make up their own minds.
His motto, as head of one of the first and
most important review panels, was great encouragement: "We're not here
to play God."

-DMT: The Spirit Molecule

InvisibleMethadone
Opiate
 User Gallery

Loc: El Sur
Re: Cacti seeds [Re: Flowing]
    #11188233 - 10/05/09 04:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

truskool said:
So I am a total noob and a week ago I bought a cacti that I thought was a san pedro, unfortunately it wasn't.  Any ways I am obtaining some cacti seeds thru a trade some peruvian torch and some other cacti.  I was told that the cacti contain mescaline.  I hope that this is true.  Now what I would like to know is how hard it is to start from seed?  I read the stickie at the top but it only contained info on peyote.  Are torches as easy to propagate from seed?  Is there a site that maybe has some more info on cacti and enthnos(I don't know if this is allowed to be asked if it isn't please tell me and I will edit this post)  Any helpful advice would really be appreciated.

I'm really tired, but I will try and help the best I can. Surely someone else will come along behind me and fill in the gaps.

First, I suggest you get T. Bridgesii seed if youre looking for a reliable and consistent mescaline experience.

Second, do be aware that it will take a few years to grow these.

All Trichocereus (the genus of which San Pedro, Peruvian Torch, and Bridgesii belong.. arguably, but for now lets keep it simple) are easier to grow then Peyote would be, and a far better choice considering your goals. They will be the easiest to start with as well.

Basically, and this is a 'lite' explanation, but you're going to be mixing a type of soil (well say 50/50 compost and perlite), wet the soil (moist, not soaked), and either treat it with a fungicide or sterilize it... Next, you want to wait for it to cool and then sow the cactus seeds on the surface by either scattering them or dropping them into neat little rows.. place the container with the soil and cactus seeds (use a small one.. I like 4 inch pots) into a zip lock bag and put it under a fluorescent light. Germination should occur within 2-4 weeks.

Quote:

Flowing said:

Regarding this.. I think the point of the EthnoGarden forum is so that people dont have to use google. A personalized response can be much more beneficial as well. Nice contribution to the EG.

Someone else will surely come along and fill in the gaps, I need to rest.

Here, I got this link for you OP:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9749035/page/1

-M

Edited by Methadone (10/05/09 04:47 PM)

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Cacti seeds [Re: Methadone]
    #11188573 - 10/05/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

Loc: Luxury
    #11188605 - 10/05/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: Flowing]
    #11189205 - 10/05/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Flowing said:

I was so shocked at this.  I personally must answer the same noob questions 5 times a week(what strain should i buy, what FC should I use)  I don't even tell ppl to use the search function.  Anyways thank you for the links.  I have a lot more reading and learning so that I can have a nice sucessful grow.

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11189232 - 10/05/09 06:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

don't mind him.

We're pretty good at answering questions here.

--------------------

InvisibleMethadone
Opiate
 User Gallery

#11189250 - 10/05/09 06:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

truskool said:
Quote:

Flowing said:

I was so shocked at this.  I personally must answer the same noob questions 5 times a week(what strain should i buy, what FC should I use)  I don't even tell ppl to use the search function.  Anyways thank you for the links.  I have a lot more reading and learning so that I can have a nice sucessful grow.

Dont sweat it. You're basically looking to germ these seeds in a sterile soil which can either by achieved by heat or a fungicide. You want to maintain a sterile environment for a certain amount of time and leave the seeds absolutely maintainence free. If you can get coco coir, I love to germ seeds in like 75/25 coir to compost. Perlite can also be added. You dont want the soil in the bag to get cobweb or algae because it will outgrow the cacti seeds, algae isnt very damaging (just annoying), but cobweb will annihilate them quickly.

This is nowhere near as in depth as fungi cultivation, just a different type of beast.

You probably dont even need to read too much. 4 inch pot = mason jar, soil = grain, seed = spores. Give them time to germinate, keep the warm and dont let them contam. The only difference here is you want light on the seeds like 14-16 hours a day, artificial light or window light is best.

For a recommended fungicide, ask someone else what kind, I nuke my soils personally, but its a bit more difficult at times to prevent contams.

-M

Edited by Methadone (10/05/09 06:56 PM)

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: Big L]
    #11189275 - 10/05/09 06:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yea thats what I thought.  My 1500 posts 85% of them are in cult.  So I have a pretty good idea of how this community truly is.  I am pretty sure that I will be asking many questions in the coming months as I plan on starting to grow many different ethnos.  I have datura seeds on the way, plus the two types of cacti seeds, and plan on using the market place to aquire more.  I have become a quite accomplished shroom grower in a short period and would like to learn all aspects of ethnos.  Thanks again to the helpful ppl.  Yea anything that is used to grow shrooms I already have.  Peat, verm, perlite, coir etc you know whats good lol

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11189302 - 10/05/09 07:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Beware
Growing cacti and ethnos might just be more addicting then mushrooms.

So let me be the first to welcome you to your new addiction, enjoy.

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11189319 - 10/05/09 07:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks thats scary all I do is grow mushrooms and dream mushrooms I am afraid my babies might get jealous of the ethnos

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11189716 - 10/05/09 08:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i just found out the other cacti seeds that i am getting they are bridgesii.  I will do the starting of these cacti like the link shows, but I can pasterize the soil instead of using a fungicide right?  and if anyone wants to trade some spores and or growing info for some seeds and growing info that would be wicked.  Thanks again to all the helpful ppl.  The shroomery rules and I will post some pics of my cacti grows.

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11189751 - 10/05/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

truskool said:
but I can pasterize the soil instead of using a fungicide right?

Yes, the only thing about that is the seeds/seedlings will be in the same soil for a very long time.

More then enough time for mold/fungus to start to take hold.

You can get a good 3in1 fungicide at most LargeMart stores for very cheap.

--------------------

InvisibleMethadone
Opiate
 User Gallery

#11189769 - 10/05/09 08:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

truskool said:
i just found out the other cacti seeds that i am getting they are bridgesii.  I will do the starting of these cacti like the link shows, but I can pasterize the soil instead of using a fungicide right?  and if anyone wants to trade some spores and or growing info for some seeds and growing info that would be wicked.  Thanks again to all the helpful ppl.  The shroomery rules and I will post some pics of my cacti grows.

This is up to preference. If you decide to pasteurize, it requires a certain 'balance' with timing. You have to sow the seeds quickly and cleanly as to not contaminate the soil. Full sterility isnt needed, but you must be careful to be clean and leave the bag sealed otherwise mold will grab hold. Once mold does take hold, it can be stopped by drying the soil. Sometimes this will stress the seedlings a little bit (forcing them to 'harden off' to drier conditions prematurely). Also, once the bag is opened, the conditions must be monitored and controlled manually. If the bag is resealed, mold will take hold. Fungicides circumvent this. I simply microwave it because I've got the method down and only ever grow small batches and I prefer to manually control/observe them.

Its preference, either way will work. Some say fungicides may inhibit germination, but If that is true, its nothing extreme because I've seen excellent seedling grows when fungicide was used.

If you go fungicide, be sure and find out what type is being used on the soil and the exact parameters for treatment, because I cant help with that.

Lol, and dont worry about trading for growing info man. All the info is right here, dont overthink this like fungi. It really is so simple as germinating the seeds.

-M

Edited by Methadone (10/05/09 08:15 PM)

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11189780 - 10/05/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

k i will do that i will try walmart.  I am canadian so stores are different up here.

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11189878 - 10/05/09 08:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've never tried this, but there are some people here who use diluted h2o2 and skip the fungicide.

I can't personally speak for its results, but I'd be you have some of this laying around.

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#11190607 - 10/05/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

How about a fungis that eats other fungi...Streptomyces lydicus

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11190617 - 10/05/09 10:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Big L said:
I've never tried this, but there are some people here who use diluted h2o2 and skip the fungicide.

I can't personally speak for its results, but I'd be you have some of this laying around.

Yea i might have some peroxide lieing around.  LOL I think I may just go the distance and get some fungicide I hope its not too expensive.

--------------------

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #11190903 - 10/05/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No one mentioned cuttings?  ....did I miss part of the post?

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #11190923 - 10/05/09 10:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well I am using seeds unless you want to send me some cuttings:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

#11191144 - 10/05/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:smirk: :pm:

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #11191926 - 10/06/09 06:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11192037 - 10/06/09 06:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Before I came to this site I like many people thru out the world did not like Americans too much.  Sorry to say this but its the truth.  After finding this site and spending time with many ppl here, I have met some ppl that I have become very close with.  Some of the nicest most generous people are Americans who belong to this site.  Thank you for making me rethink my perception of Americans.  Maybe this is just shroomeits but whatever.  Y'all all great people!!!!

--------------------

OfflineNewmoonrecord
Stranger

#11194008 - 10/06/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hello and welcome!!  Like you, I am also a beginner to cactus cultivation.  It's no joke about how addicting it is.  I spend a lot of time just looking at and touching my cacti lol. 

I would just like to put in my 2c and hopefully you may find a few things useful.

Bridgesii and peruvianus are good places to start because they grow very very fast.  I just finished germinating some bridgesii seeds a month ago or so, they are now about 7mm tall by 2mm wide.  I did not sterilize my soil first or use any type of fungicide or h202 .  I put them in a tupperware container with an inch of soil, which was a mix of 50/50 commercial cactus mix and potting soil, and left some seeds just slightly underneath the top layer of soil i had sprinkled on top of them after placing them in the container.  I sprayed the soil heavily so it was very moist, then covered it for 2 weeks and left it in a warm dark place.  I think i sprayed once or twice during those 2 weeks to make sure it stayed real humid inside.  Then after germination i took the top off (which a lot of people dont recommend until the seedlings get older).  They have been growing for about 2 weeks and i spray them with the spray bottle twice a day now since it's so dry out. 

You can grow them under CFLs at first as seedlings if you're planning on transporting them outside, but i chose to start with metal halide (mine are in the corner of the room away from direct light to simulate shade) as that is what they will be growing under as adults. 

Seedlings cannot tolerate much light.  You will be able to tell by their color if they are receiving the right amount.  Too little = yellowish .. Too much = greenish brown or red/orange.  Just right = bright green.  They should be kept moist until they look big enough to have a decent amount of water storage.  This will take a few months probably, but by the time they start having a good amount of spines, they probably can be cut back to being watered only every few days.

Hope this is some good starting information.  I dont know anything else really cause i am just beginning too.  But you should also know that if you provide good conditions, you should have really cool looking cacti as soon as 6 months. 

Bridgesii's, once established can grow 18" a year, and peruvianus, 24" under ideal conditions.  These growth rates dont appear until a few years after germination.

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: Newmoonrecord]
    #11195364 - 10/06/09 05:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Newmoonrecord said:
left it in a warm dark place.

everything you said was good except that cactus seeds use light to germinate.

thats why you want them very very shallow in the soil, then sprinkle sand on top of them.

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11195404 - 10/06/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Big L said:
Quote:

Newmoonrecord said:
left it in a warm dark place.

everything you said was good except that cactus seeds use light to germinate.

thats why you want them very very shallow in the soil, then sprinkle sand on top of them.

It is so easy to pass on disinformation.  I read that post earliar today and was like.  Doesn't sound to hard or bad.  Probably cause it seemed easy.  I think I will just stick to the dr's tek.  Instead of someone's 6th post.  thank you newmoonrecord but I think I will stick to the pros.  I will go out and buy some fungicide even tho it was suggested to use peroxide.  I think I will go the distance with this project.  I learned in mushroom growing do not cut corners you will suffer for it.  I have a feeling I should stick to the same methodology for the cacti.  I would hate to lose the 16 cacti seeds I am getting cause I wanted the easy way out.

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11195427 - 10/06/09 05:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

One more thing all who have read this post are aware that I live in canada.  Will it be alright to buy one of those flourescent grow lights for the winter and put the cacti outdoors in the summer.  I live in toronto.  I am sure that an MH or HPS bulb would be best.  Yet winter has less light so would one of these lights suffice?

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#11195472 - 10/06/09 05:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

An T5 fluorescent,  will work just fine.... ACTINOVATE is suppose to work good

--------------------

Offlinerope

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: Brainiac]
    #11195665 - 10/06/09 06:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hey truskool,
I know for a fact that you CAN grow them in a window in the northern hemisphere, but the growth tends be be slower I'm guessing. I have 3 peruvian torch seedlings that have been chilling out in my north-east facing window, along with about 25 kratom seedlings (pretty much plats now I guess) This is going to be their 3rd winter at this window I think... but yeah, they are still going good (i might upload some pictures of them at some point)
but yeah, for germinating the seeds, all I did was put seeds in peat moss, barely under the surface, put a plastic bag with holes over top of it. Place it on my desk (theres a heater underneath the desk, and I think that gave enough heat, it germinated my kratom seeds that way too) and then just misted it and aired it out daily, or as needed. Can never have enough fresh air if you keep it moist. Anyways, good luck with the seeds!

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: rope]
    #11195911 - 10/06/09 06:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So how warm are we talking?  I am so stoked to get these seeds going they should be here later this week or early next.  I will go out and get the few things I need.  What is better straight peat or peat/perlite?

--------------------

Offlinerope

#11196047 - 10/06/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've only ever tried the once, and just did it with what I had on hand. I'm guessing either way would work, but some of the other people here might have more experience. My only experience is with those seedlings, 4 san pedro cuttings (really etiolated? right now, I didn't let them go dorment over the winter, just put them in a sunny room... definitely not enough light... but oh well. Anyways, i have the pedros planted in cactus soil mixed with pumice, and thats kinda like perlite.

OfflineNewmoonrecord
Stranger

Re: Cacti seeds [Re: rope]
    #11196163 - 10/06/09 07:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

aha!! i was remembering incorrectly lol.  i did germinate my cacti seeds under a limited amount of light (ie shade).  I was thinking of pot seeds with the darkness thing.  (although i dont know if it's true for them either)

Edited by Newmoonrecord (10/06/09 07:36 PM)

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11196288 - 10/06/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

10-15 degrees F above room temp.

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11197338 - 10/06/09 10:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So tankfully due to an amazing member of this forum I will be shortly receiving two amazing san pedro cuttings (thank you so very much kind person) so if anyone wants to offer some advice on the care of these I would greatly appreciate the help.  Its kinda funny a few weeks ago I bought a cacti thinking it was a pedro yet to my dismay I found out that it was a marginalis or something like that.  So I took this cacti home and transplanted it which was very overdue because there was like 3 in of root hanging out the bottom.  So I think that the cacti gods were looking down on me as I still took care of this cactus and it has a place of reverance in my home.  So I feel that the good I did this plant is coming back to me in the kindness that has been bestowed upon me thru this forum.  Holy fuck i am really stoned and rambling....
This is a long post to just ask for some tips on care of a pedro.  If your still with me please help

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11197373 - 10/06/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

since were you live is about to get really cold, I say just throw them in a dark drawer or cabinet until spring comes and root them then.
there's nothing you can really do with them this time of year in your climate.

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#11197398 - 10/06/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Or get a big pot with dry soil and lay them on there side..They will be rooted in no time....

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11197430 - 10/06/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I like these.

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11197469 - 10/06/09 10:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
Or get a big pot with dry soil and lay them on there side..They will be rooted in no time....

Lay them on there side?????
of course im not going to be placing these outside they will be in some sort of planter inside which i will leave them in for time

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11197484 - 10/06/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

truskool said:
they will be in some sort of planter inside which i will leave them in for time

explain what you mean. planter as in pot?

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#11197494 - 10/06/09 10:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

truskool said:
Quote:

Brainiac said:

of course im not going to be placing these outside they will be in some sort of planter inside which i will leave them in for time

Pm link with alot of info

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11197510 - 10/06/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
Quote:

truskool said:
Quote:

Brainiac said:

Pm link with alot of info

:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11197541 - 10/06/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Im not sold on doing it right away though.Toronto has a long winter a head of them.

But wither way its splitting hairs.  You are well on your way.

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11197560 - 10/06/09 10:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well what temp would be good i normally keep my house about 74 for other things what temp is alright to winter a cacti

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11197584 - 10/06/09 10:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

so if i lay this on the side then it will establish a root system horizontally than start producing new vertical cacti?  Fuck I have so much to learn.  These cacti are pretty indestructable its amazing.

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11197667 - 10/06/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thats basically it. your other question isnt so straight forward.

Its really more of an issue of light than temp. Your trying to prevent etiolation.

basically, because a cactus has so much stored inside, it will continue to grow even if it doesn't have roots or light. however, it won't be nice regular growth.

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11197692 - 10/06/09 11:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This is really the hardest part of growing cacti, getting your winter down.

there are a decent amount a variables your first year, but after that growing cacti is a snap.

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11197698 - 10/06/09 11:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

so wouldnt the best thing to do is just plant it in a planter straight vertically?  I would really like to see some flowers and shit off of this

--------------------

InvisibleBig L
In tall buildings
 User Gallery

#11197885 - 10/06/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ehh, to tell you the truth i don't think it will matter. If its a top cut I would stand it up just for looks but if not lay it down. Its really just a personal chioce.

also, I've been growing pedros for almost 5 years and have never seen a flower.

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

#11198189 - 10/07/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You wont, unless its a very old cutting.....

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11198294 - 10/07/09 01:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

just cut

--------------------

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

#11198337 - 10/07/09 01:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

They're too big to move by the time they get to flowering.  You'll need a greenhouse.  (and the backberg clone is self sterile..  but thats not a huge problem)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Boomr Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds