Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: meth??? [Re: teeter]
    #11241751 - 10/13/09 07:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:yesnod:

I have :syringe: both too

amps don't do much for me for some reason

the euphoria from a shot of good coke is :aweoverdose:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrMambo
hamburger time
 User Gallery

Loc: 53rd & 3rd
Re: meth??? [Re: niteowl]
    #11241985 - 10/13/09 07:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I lied to myself and said I'd only try it once. I tried it three times :wink:

I wasn't taking huge doses, however. Just some moderate oral ones in order to push through doubles in a busy kitchen after nights of boozing it up with pals.

Some folks tried to get me to rip it from a bulb one night, but I bugged out of that situation. Seeing them suck plastic-y ass fumes from a darkened lightbulb and squabble about not torching the puddle was enough to send up a red flag, even for my dense skull.

--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Loc: PNW, Oregon Coast
    #11242357 - 10/13/09 08:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ever since i ate mushrooms...i thought fuck any drug if it doesnt teach me anything....theres no other purpose than to live...not smoke meth...i fucking hate tweekers.....there is this "sport" in my town the stoners play called Tweeker Beating...its where you go around town looking for tweekers with a bat and for real beat them...seriously....its fun

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: meth??? [Re: killuminati420]
    #11242375 - 10/13/09 08:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

killuminati420 said:
ever since i ate mushrooms...i thought fuck any drug if it doesnt teach me anything....theres no other purpose than to live...not smoke meth...i fucking hate tweekers.....there is this "sport" in my town the stoners play called Tweeker Beating...its where you go around town looking for tweekers with a bat and for real beat them...seriously....its fun

^oddly contradicting to your sig:whack:

i was a tweaker once... and then i took m00shr00mz:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

#11242376 - 10/13/09 08:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

#11242377 - 10/13/09 08:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like a good way to get shot where i'm from.

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: meth??? [Re: blazenn]
    #11242421 - 10/13/09 08:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

KILL A TWEEKER

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

#11242432 - 10/13/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

why?
you're not any better than they are.

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

#11242450 - 10/13/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

killuminati420 said:

Careful with drugs that "teach you" things  :abduction:

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

OfflineEllisistight
Cheeeelin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: meth??? [Re: Almond Flour]
    #11242528 - 10/13/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

tweaker beating??
sounds like the shit.
i want to meet the person that invented that..

--------------------
:bowdown::oc80mg:We're supposed to feel good all the time.:shrug:
:whoo:

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: meth??? [Re: inphinity]
    #11242701 - 10/13/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have smoked meth plenty of times. My area is over run with meth labs an geekers really easy to get. Its just not my thing though. When you take that first good hit boom you feel like you're running 100mph sitting there

--------------------

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: meth??? [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #11243061 - 10/13/09 10:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Amber_Glow said:
I have never heard of anyone having meth around my area and I have had the pleasure of getting to try everything else.  :mad:

I want some meff, just once!!! :wink:

not even once :nono:

dont you remember the ads?

i dont understand what you mean by "everything else" what is everything?

dont do it just for the sake of doing it, thats asinine and immature. honestly i cant imagine what the big deal about doing it is. go do something productive, go practice ata good martial arts school, its much more efficient use of your money and will do a lot more towards your goal of having more energy and feeling good than meff would.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Offlineschonta
oil feild trash
Male User Gallery
Loc: podunk know where
Re: meth??? [Re: inphinity]
    #11243077 - 10/13/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

shit fucked my life up for years I try to stay away from it though. I am clean now but I owe that to never using the needle I believe. I have a lot of junkie friends hooked on the needle that will probably always use.

--------------------
I hurt myself today to see if I still feel
I focuse on the pain
The only thing that's real

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: meth??? [Re: schonta]
    #11243287 - 10/13/09 11:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

schonta said:
shit fucked my life up for years I try to stay away from it though. I am clean now but I owe that to never using the needle I believe. I have a lot of junkie friends hooked on the needle that will probably always use.

see, its people like you that convince me why its a poor choice not any anti drug ads or propaganda by those who misinform and downright lie about pot and other things. i think they like the tobacco is whacko ads from back in the day actually have been shown to make things worse.

if they are willing to lie to you about the dangers and potential things about pot, then people say "well they must be lying about meth too."

other drug abuse would go down if pot where legalized, even if the other drugs werent.

you made a positive choice to stop using and keep away from it. while most people dont get serious problems from it (or other drugs for that matter) some will. just hearing two guys who talk about meth and other drugs, they say "yeah, it was fun, but it took too much from me" and both these guys have dental problems, so thats no myth, they even admitted it.

the meff didnt take anything away from them, even if thats the prose they use, its inanimate. i just think its more credible to hear from those who are willing to say "yeah, its fun, thats the problem" than some propagana that doesnt show you first hand.

also im laughing my ass off at the picture in your sig. I think that should be a real one :lol:

--------------------

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: meth??? [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #11243602 - 10/14/09 12:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I would imagine that meth is similar to high doses of adderall, but more intense.
And if so, I can definitely see why people do it. That's the best feeling in the whole world.
I abused adderall for a pretty good while, even though coming down was absolutely awful and my muscles always ached and my jaw was fucked up from grinding my teeth and I never slept and I was so angry all the time. I knew that it was messing me up, but I kept doing it because that feeling was so great. It didn't matter how much work I had to do or much I had messed things up or how bad life was, because I could do anything. Life was so manageable and wonderful. Adderall wasn't a drug I used to have a good time. It just sort of...fixed whatever was broken and made life seem beautiful and perfect and under control.

So I can understand the appeal.

--------------------

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: meth??? [Re: alternatereality]
    #11243899 - 10/14/09 01:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

alternatereality said:
Adderall wasn't a drug I used to have a good time. It just sort of...fixed whatever was broken and made life seem beautiful and perfect and under control.

So I can understand the appeal.

I know that amphetamines where prescribed all the time back in the day for much the same reason, and it did a lot for people. In america its like the quintiessential drug for american culture for that reason, its sort of "anti lazy."

methylamphetamine, at least the bootleg stuff, is much easier to get than adderall because no doctor visits, no finding someone who doesnt have to take all theres, etc. adderall is amphetamine and dextroamphetamine and meff is to amp as heroin (diacetylmorphine) is to morphine, it basically breaks down into amphetamine but spees it to you.

theres plenty of stories of soccer moms who got a little, barely used it at first but it helped them with what they needed to do, made them "better people" but its short lived and i can see why people do it.

i think the extreme euphoria comes from extreme methods, i think that sense of well being and being able to concentrate helps people.

i read in playboy (honestly all that magazine is good for is articles as better chicks exist in other mediums nood) an article called "The Adderall Effect" talking about how people with no prescriptions would just pop them in the library, it was seen as passe and almost necessary.

I dont think i could stand to be on speed. my anxiety is bad enough as it is.

--------------------

-tiny_rabid_birds

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#11244230 - 10/14/09 05:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No. No way I'll ever do meth.(unless there is some in e pills I take, if I take e)

--------------------

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: meth??? [Re: trip forever]
    #11244283 - 10/14/09 05:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag