Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleindocult
Dr
Male User Gallery

tripping new colors?
    #11182642 - 10/04/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hello guys how ya doin. 

Well I'm doin awesome, been holding on to some spice for a while and just mustered up the balls to do it last night (I've done it before... it just seems so nerve racking until you do it).  I definitely broke through and had an amazing experience just like before, except this time I had a very weird analytical view towards the end of the trip. 

I kept seeing this wild pattern that almost looked like it was trying to be graffiti(except it was constantly moving and changing) while seeing this graffiti  type visual I was starting to come back and It was like sober me was on the other side, telling tripping me to remember everything I could.  So I tried to name the colors I saw on the graffiti thing, the top started purple which changed to a blue similar to shroomery background which then turned in to... whoa... what is that one called?  There were a good 5 or 6 lines of these... electric colors...  I had no name for them, but I knew the one below them was green.
I was definitely seeing them, and it wasn't like they were colors that exist in what we normally can see and that I just didn't remember the names of them.
  I've seen some hard to explain hues of a color on shrooms, but there was no explanation for these. 
You guys ever see colors beyond what we normally perceive, while you're tripping?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline34120060
Eocene Epoch
Male

Re: tripping new colors? [Re: indocult]
    #11182841 - 10/04/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

haha i remember while tripping once trying to wrap my head around the possibilities of new colors since its just wave lengths of light and such. cant wait to breakthrough on some dmt it sounds amazing

--------------------
"Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy"

- Carl Sagan

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: tripping new colors? [Re: 34120060]
    #11182913 - 10/04/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hmm. electric colors make me think of the static i see 24/7 (hppd). except at night...like... u knwo when u strobe black and white back and forth and theres that oneee color. its like half black half white. liek the color u start to see from so much strobing of black and white. its that wierd as shiny metallic color? i dunno how else to put it.....well awhile back i focused on the colors of the static....if i think of blue ill see blue, if i think of green ill see green...well this particular night for sum reason the static was super bad and distracting as fuck. so i jut focused on these new colors. there was like blue and white mixed into that strobe color, green and yello, red and green. it was so fucking wierd. it was neither one of the 2 colors, but a mix, but still neither one. very hard to explain.

its good that u saw those new colors though. its almost mind boggling. what would u do...if u saw a color u couldnt describe? like what would u do if some1 told u they were neither man nor woman? like it smind boggling. they were neither. not a mix. not both. just sumthing else entirely.  good vibes on the color thing though.

--------------------

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: tripping new colors? [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11183003 - 10/04/09 07:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

everyting goes like mental tetris when i smoke some DMT. Infact i think i  broke through the last time, i cant realy remember what happened.

I just remember coming out of it and being shit, wtf just happened. and i was left in a daze. Everyting was all hazy and had purple and blue tinges for 20 minutes after that.

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: tripping new colors? [Re: veda_sticks]
    #11183032 - 10/04/09 08:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I wish I could see new colors, I fascinate at the possibility now and then.
There ARE people, totally sober, who can see some levels of ultra violet light.
I wonder what that's like?

And there is Synethesia, people who can experience colors with senses other then sight. IE touching, smelling, tasting, and hearing colors... O_O sounds amazingly cool

I usually see neon yellow and pink during my hallucinations.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (10/04/09 08:03 PM)

Offlineholycow
Stranger

Re: tripping new colors? [Re: Thisfire]
    #11183087 - 10/04/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

have you seen kadinsky's paintings? truly amazing. i believe he had synesthesia.

when i trip the most prevalent colours are green and orange.

Offlineoptyks
Stoned Soliloquy

Re: tripping new colors? [Re: indocult]
    #11183113 - 10/04/09 08:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I hear ya man. I saw colours I cant describe or explain either, though i saw them when I was in hyperspace, rather than on the landing back to reality.. Though the patterns i saw coming back, and the after visuals, were so incredible ^_^

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: tripping new colors? [Re: Thisfire]
    #11183592 - 10/04/09 09:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Thisfire said:
I wish I could see new colors, I fascinate at the possibility now and then.
There ARE people, totally sober, who can see some levels of ultra violet light.
I wonder what that's like?

And there is Synethesia, people who can experience colors with senses other then sight. IE touching, smelling, tasting, and hearing colors... O_O sounds amazingly cool

I usually see neon yellow and pink during my hallucinations.

hearing colors gets boring. it comes along with the hppd shit. its cool i supose to ppl whove never experienced it.

sundays are dark blue. mondays are yellowish white. tuesdays are orange. wed are kinda a scum green. thursdays have always been brick red. i have no idea why. fridays are yellow. saturdays are sky blue usually.

A = red
B = brown
C = white
D = dark blue
E = gray
F = orangish yellow
G = jungle green, almost a grey green
H = this light yet dark red color
I = yellow
J = dark green
K = a yellowish grey color
L = this very friendly looking shade of yellow-white.
M = white
N = bronze
O = black
P = dark purple
Q = dark purple sometime sblack
R = red bronze
S = royal blue
T = a light orange color
U = the nasty olive green puke brown color
V = light brown/light bronzy grey. dunno hwo to explain it
W = milky white
Y = this light yellow white color.
X = grey
Z = white

for sum random words... shroomery = hmmm, its wierd... saying shroomery outloud makes me think of blue and dark white. the actualy word tho looks like this. SHROOMERY

--------------------

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

#11183608 - 10/04/09 09:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

oh and wen i smoke weed i the static that i see 24 7 turns mainly hot pink and lime green. ive noticed lately single letters fly around too. like a giant whilewind mixed in with the pink and green static.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
    #11183620 - 10/04/09 09:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hey how long after a session should i wait to do another trip?

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: tripping new colors? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11183657 - 10/04/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

id wait at least a day for best results but u can do i tlike once every hour if u want. just dont go insane.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
    #11183684 - 10/04/09 09:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

haha :laugh:

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: tripping new colors? [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11184143 - 10/04/09 11:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Once an hour??  Are you a pussy, Play a power hour.  Dose 2 hits every minute for an hour.  Then talk to a reverend naked in a 7-11 with Satan and the baby Jesus, who kinda looks like buddah if you hit him in the face with hammer.

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds