Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoFaceToSave
Musician

Hesitant to trip
    #11183571 - 10/04/09 11:16 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

I've been hesitant to trip lately, not becasue im scared. Some of the scarrier trips i've had have been the most life changing. I'm really hestiant about the unpleasantry of my stomach after drinking the tea. All my friends have been itching to trip with me but I have a set of requierments that must be met before tripping.

Usually involves guitar strings and pot, alot of pot.

Everytime I trip im always hesitant then i have a great time and feel all about tripping for like a week then kinda get hesitant again for usually a month at a time.

I used to prefer acid over mushrooms because it didn't make me feel so unpleasant (nauseaus, unconfortable, queezy) but 3 or 4 weeks ago tripping in P.A on some acid I felt pretty rough comming up.

--------------------
“By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia’, the ’security’ of the nation, and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms’, our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important.”
John F. Kennedy, April 1960

Edited by NoFaceToSave (10/04/09 11:17 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the great PNW
Re: Hesitant to trip [Re: NoFaceToSave]
    #11183606 - 10/04/09 11:22 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

same here but i just said fuck it took a small amount with my friends and it was pretty fun im not gonna lie

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinearg6
Stranger
Male
Re: Hesitant to trip [Re: cashus]
    #11183692 - 10/04/09 11:36 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

I was hesitant once after some killer stomach pain and a very wierd trip. I said, "Fuck it!" and went for the Terence McKenna 5grams, total darkness and silence. No regrets. The abyss welcomed me with open arms and embraced me with its comforting, cold warmth. :mushroom2:

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: Hesitant to trip [Re: arg6]
    #11183729 - 10/04/09 11:44 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

i used to eat alot of shrooms, so i started doin chococlates with 2.5g per chunk. then i just started throwing small handfulls in some stir fry and eat it like its from panda express.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineUnparalized
Young Cardinal
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Hesitant to trip [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11183841 - 10/05/09 12:10 AM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Well...if they make you sick, i suggest adding to your routine a Lil fasting of solid foods.  This always helps me out.  When i partake of the entheogen, i consume at least 24 ounces of water with them and then hold my piss for as long as i can. We all know that first piss really starts it up and the second slows it down (at least for me)  That's all.. I took about 6 g on some Long John Silvers a couple weeks ago, and though never regurgitating on shrooms, found myself leaning out the window of a car on the top of the highest mountain laughing as i tasted the herbs on the fish LOL

--------------------
This Is All Just An Echo Of What Has All Ready Happened!

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Hesitant to trip [Re: NoFaceToSave]
    #11196437 - 10/06/09 10:15 PM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Nausea is a small price to pay for magic, and possibly one of the best experiences in your life.

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Hesitant to trip [Re: trip forever]
    #11196489 - 10/06/09 10:23 PM (8 years, 12 days ago)

ive had similar comfrontations with DXM. the thing is... i know itll suck ass getting down, but the effects are worth it, especially because your dealing with shroooms. drink it down and trip your nuts off. i doubt youll be regreting it when your faced.

good luck man:thumbup:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineNoFaceToSave
Musician

Re: Hesitant to trip [Re: Salomon]
    #11212775 - 10/09/09 03:44 AM (8 years, 10 days ago)

Im just being an utter pusswad.

I know i'll have the time of my life. I always do.

--------------------
“By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia’, the ’security’ of the nation, and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms’, our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important.”
John F. Kennedy, April 1960

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience