Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineovechkin57
Cozzin' Frenzies...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
My friends think its weird that I...
    #11181945 - 10/04/09 05:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My friends think that it is really strange that I have such an interest in mushrooms and acid, DMT, etc, and yet dont really like weed that much.

I, on the other hand, dont find this very weird. I just dont like my high. Its really just not that great, and there is nothing I can do about it. Yeah, I get giggly, and it makes my body feel good and relaxed for like an hour, but i also think it makes me stupid and i dont like that. I do stupid shit while high, and I say stupid things... nothing too bad or anything... just stupid. Where as some of the most intelligent things I have ever written were a result of mushrooms.

I smoke about once a week for about the last 4 months, and thats the most I have ever smoked. Ill smoke when its offered, or with my girlfriend, cause she likes it... and I do have a 70 dollar bong... but idk how much I REALLY like it. Same with alcohol. I feel like I just drink and smoke because its slightly better than being sober, and everyone else does it.

Weed just isnt that special to me. I wish I could use it as creative inspiration, but when I smoke I just dont feel like doing anything (except maybe eating). I got high with the intention of painting, and that didnt work cause I didnt feel like getting it all set up and spending time on it, so I opened my computer to write a little bit maybe a simple poem or thoughts or something, and ended up just passing out.

Because of this, I only like taking like 1 or 2 hits (especially from a bong or vape, how I usually smoke)... Because then im not worthlessly stoned, and still capible of normal interaction, just a little more relaxed.

Does anyone feel this way?

Also, I got very high a few nights again, and listened to this iPhone app that takes what you say and plays it back to you, adding sounds (sometimes drum beats), and it is verrrry trippy. Ex: If i said 'how are you' I would hear 'are you are you you you you' gradually fading... And then this womans voice would come on and say "This is... Revolutionary." and it was really sweet. Anyone else have this? Or listened to it while tripping?

Peace

--------------------
"Words are but symbols for the relations of things to one another and to us; nowhere do they touch upon absolute truth."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Everything in moderation... Including moderation...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: ovechkin57]
    #11181962 - 10/04/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I never have not been capable of "normal interaction" after I smoke weed. When I smoke I do chores.

:shrug:

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

Offlinegkipz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Queens New york
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: gzuf]
    #11182049 - 10/04/09 06:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I sometimes feel like that when i smoke joints and blunts
but never when i smoke out a vaporizer

vaporizer are so fucking great!!! :whoo:

Offlinegobbo
from the mind of a man

Loc: Nova Scotia
    #11182059 - 10/04/09 06:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I like weed and so do my friends, and wanna try psychotropic substances but my friends won't even ask around or anything for me. They think it's weird and will fuck you up for life. So I haven't been able to even try any yet, but they have no interest in them. I think it scares them because they're just looking to feel good, not witness potentially disturbing images.

But I am with you on some highs I get... Maybe it's a bad kind of weed or just the setting but sometimes I have crazy and inspiring thoughts and other times I just melt down and pass out. The latter, I am not so fond of. I don't like being high and not going out somewhere because it's no fun to do nothing at home.

Yeah, it's good for inspiring thoughts sometimes, but I don't believe you can accomplish any complex task while high.

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: gobbo]
    #11182067 - 10/04/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gobbo said:
Yeah, it's good for inspiring thoughts sometimes, but I don't believe you can accomplish any complex task while high.

That's stupid.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

Offlinegobbo
from the mind of a man

Loc: Nova Scotia
    #11182075 - 10/04/09 06:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well maybe on your magic weed you can, transforming into some chore-doing workaholic, but not on mine. The nintendo barely gets hooked up.

edit: added the word magic. but it could just be the inspiring words of bob dylan that are fuelling you gzuf

Edited by gobbo (10/04/09 06:18 PM)

OfflineDeekay
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11182102 - 10/04/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Smoking makes me introverted, nervous and unmotivated, if I want to be relaxed ill have a beer or three. Otherwise psychedelic drugs, while they do make me introverted, do the exact opposite of weed for me, are more exciting, and help me learn new things.

--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Invisiblelittlebirdie
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: Deekay]
    #11182230 - 10/04/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Weed is magic! I swear, it saved my life, reminded me that I only had to step outside my own door to experience all of the colors of the universe. Every time I smoke (or eat, whatever), I find myself back in the real world, not the world I limit with my own mind.

I'm so much more creative, intuitive, fun, and strange when I say yes to weed. It can be as psychedelic and transformative as mushrooms.

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: littlebirdie]
    #11182265 - 10/04/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I definitely have an easier time having conversations, am funnier, etc when I'm stoned.  Definitely more so from a vape than smoking though.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: gkipz]
    #11182879 - 10/04/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

gkipz said:
I sometimes feel like that when i smoke joints and blunts
but never when i smoke out a vaporizer

vaporizer are so fucking great!!! :whoo:

Agreed. I never feel "stupid" from the vape, I feel "aware".

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #11182905 - 10/04/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Weed isn't for everyone :shrug:

I don't really like it much (even at relatively low doses) if I don't have any tolerance.  Once I have some tolerance built, it's great for productivity and complex tasks.

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: Rocker232]
    #11182951 - 10/04/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't really "feel" the vape as much.

It's like weed light or something.

--------------------

Offlinejupiterskimmer
Stranger
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11183177 - 10/04/09 08:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the vape burns less inactive ingredients that make ur head feel cloudy.

i feel much more awake and aware when i smoke a vape compared to burning it

Invisiblesounderror
Pirate
Male

Loc: FL, U.S
    #11184702 - 10/05/09 01:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

haha me too, when i get high i have a huge urge to clean, cause i feel like if i somehow got caught it would look better if the place i was in was squeaky clean lol

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #11184822 - 10/05/09 02:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ovechkin57 said:
My friends think that it is really strange that I have such an interest in mushrooms and acid, DMT, etc, and yet dont really like weed that much.

I, on the other hand, dont find this very weird. I just dont like my high. Its really just not that great, and there is nothing I can do about it. Yeah, I get giggly, and it makes my body feel good and relaxed for like an hour, but i also think it makes me stupid and i dont like that. I do stupid shit while high, and I say stupid things... nothing too bad or anything... just stupid. Where as some of the most intelligent things I have ever written were a result of mushrooms.

I smoke about once a week for about the last 4 months, and thats the most I have ever smoked. Ill smoke when its offered, or with my girlfriend, cause she likes it... and I do have a 70 dollar bong... but idk how much I REALLY like it. Same with alcohol. I feel like I just drink and smoke because its slightly better than being sober, and everyone else does it.

Weed just isnt that special to me. I wish I could use it as creative inspiration, but when I smoke I just dont feel like doing anything (except maybe eating). I got high with the intention of painting, and that didnt work cause I didnt feel like getting it all set up and spending time on it, so I opened my computer to write a little bit maybe a simple poem or thoughts or something, and ended up just passing out.

Because of this, I only like taking like 1 or 2 hits (especially from a bong or vape, how I usually smoke)... Because then im not worthlessly stoned, and still capible of normal interaction, just a little more relaxed.

Does anyone feel this way?

Also, I got very high a few nights again, and listened to this iPhone app that takes what you say and plays it back to you, adding sounds (sometimes drum beats), and it is verrrry trippy. Ex: If i said 'how are you' I would hear 'are you are you you you you' gradually fading... And then this womans voice would come on and say "This is... Revolutionary." and it was really sweet. Anyone else have this? Or listened to it while tripping?

Peace

you'll come around

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: igwna]
    #11184835 - 10/05/09 02:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

theMERRYiguana said:

you'll come around

:ilold: :thumbup:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: jupiterskimmer]
    #11185730 - 10/05/09 09:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jupiterskimmer said:
the vape burns less inactive ingredients that make ur head feel cloudy.

i feel much more awake and aware when i smoke a vape compared to burning it

You aren't hitting it right. It is a different high though, an infinitely better one at that :vaped:

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineShamanintraining
Junkhead
Male

Loc: Rough Raleigh Flag
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: Rocker232]
    #11185983 - 10/05/09 10:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Different strokes for different folks.

Quote:

gzuf said:
Quote:

gobbo said:

That's stupid.

--------------------

"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Edited by Shamanintraining (10/05/09 10:19 AM)

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: My friends think its weird that I... [Re: Shamanintraining]
    #11186140 - 10/05/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I dunno about you all but I'm able to smoke and do hard labor in the hot as fuck sun right after doing so (boss says it's okay, in fact I'm usually packing the bowl for him). I don't know where people get this 'pot makes you lazy' shit from.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds