Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Loc: 2000 Feet Under the Sea
DMT
    #11181068 - 10/04/09 03:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Recently I came across a half gram of DMT, I have a glass bubbler and I am looking for the best way to go about smoking it. 

Should I put parsley in the bottom then sprinkle a dose of DMT ontop of the parsley, then more parsley on top?  If I go this route how much parsley on top? and do I torch the top of the parsley, or just hold the lighter above?

Or, do I put a layer of parsley in the bottom and sprinkle DMT ontop of the parsley.  Then hold the lighter above the DMT?  Should the DMT melt if I'm smoking it properly?

Thanks for the replies, and yes I have searched, I just need some specific answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: DMT [Re: Ram Dass]
    #11181076 - 10/04/09 03:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

meth pipe. i feel dirty even saying that. but that is the best way. DMT costs way to much to even lose a Mg. and yes it will melt from its crystal form.

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Re: DMT [Re: myco_mikey_mo]
    #11181111 - 10/04/09 03:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I thought about getting a meth pipe, but I was worried about the harshness of the smoke

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #11181144 - 10/04/09 03:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

that will be the last thing you will be worrying about. after you see the inside of your soul and get transported to another dimension i promise you won't be telling yourself "wish that smoke wasn't so harsh" its life changing. also you can McGuiver a bong with a meth pipe so the water cools the smoke a little.

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Re: DMT [Re: myco_mikey_mo]
    #11182054 - 10/04/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Anybody else?

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#11182094 - 10/04/09 06:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I just sprinkle some on the ashes in a normal glass pipe. I slowly heat it up by holding the lighter near and not sucking. I then start inhaling getting the flame a bit closer, but i dont let it touch. It will melt a bit, then hold the lighter so that it just barely touches the dmt and inhale slowly. Take 2-3 big hits and set the pipe down asap. :crazy2:

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlinefutura
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#11182096 - 10/04/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Do a search on this site for a Machine or DMT Machine. its basicaly an inverted GLASS water pipe(without water) where the bowl is stuffed with a steel wool plug. you first burn off anything on the steel wool Before using it...then you use it as a plug in the bowl...first the spice is put on top of steel wool plug and the plug is inserted into the upside down bowl...you then heat the steel wool (keeping the pipe upside down the whole time) with an indirect flame and it vaporizes the spice...this greatly reduces harshness as you are melting and vaporizing as opposed to a meth pipe where alot of the spice burns...you can also rig it up with a tube to a second water pipe right side up filled with ice and cold water which will further reduce harshness alowing you to inhale deeply and breakthrough...many people have a hard time acheiving breakthrough with a meth pipe as the smoke is way too harsh...also a mini-butane torch is way better than a lighter for vaporizing...also remember the whiter the spice the cleaner it is and the less harsh it will be...so read the teks and make sure you clean it or recrystalize it if its yellow at all...

Edited by futura (10/05/09 12:27 AM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: DMT [Re: futura]
    #11182106 - 10/04/09 06:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I would like to add, I notice no harshness when smoking. But maybe it's due to the nature of my spice?

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: DMT [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #11182149 - 10/04/09 06:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ive only found it harsh when the spice is burnt instead of vaporising. DMT has quite a low boiling point. I think it vaporises at about 60c.

I made my own little water bong out of a pint milk bottle and a tube inserted into it, with foil as a bowl and peirce lots of holes in it with a small pin.

Smoke a small peice of tobacao so theres a bit of ass, dmt in and hold the flame close but not touching to melt the DMT then start inhaling. Once it start vaporising you can inhale faster and take a big hit.

I dont realy notice the smoke, only thing i then feel 20 seconds later is being rushed into hyperspace and being presented with psycadelic tetris world

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Re: DMT [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #11182323 - 10/04/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Hank, FTW said:
I just sprinkle some on the ashes in a normal glass pipe. I slowly heat it up by holding the lighter near and not sucking. I then start inhaling getting the flame a bit closer, but i dont let it touch. It will melt a bit, then hold the lighter so that it just barely touches the dmt and inhale slowly. Take 2-3 big hits and set the pipe down asap. :crazy2:

If the flame touches the dmt, doesn't it get destroyed?

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #11182328 - 10/04/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What I do is sprinkle the DMT on top of a bed of ashes so that the only thing being smoked is pure DMT. Because most ashes are very delicate, I have to prepare them specially for smoking DMT. I have a fireplace that I usually burn my excess paper in along with firewood. I take a large amount of the whitish gray ashes from the burnt paper and mix it with just enough water to turn it into a thick paste. I spread this clay-like substance onto a plate to dry and then scape it up with a razor blade. These chunks of dried out ash are a lot more durable than regular ash which is why I make them this way. I take these pieces of ash to cover the screen in my bubbler and the DMT is placed on top of the ashes. I don't put any water in my bubbler because the smoke is cooled down more than enough without it. It's a good idea to melt the DMT into the ashes with the lighter first but make sure you don't burn it. When smoking the DMT, you just let the flame hover over the DMT so you vaporize it rather than allowing the flame to destroy it.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Invisibleindocult
Dr
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11182463 - 10/04/09 06:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

IME you should disregard everyone telling you to use a pipe or no water.  I've blasted off with DMT a few times myself, and while you're not thinking 'ugh this is harsh' in hyperspace, if it's harsh enough itll still be bothering you long after you come down. 
  I've found my preferred method is to take a tiny pinch of parsley and pack it together tight in your fingers so that it's slightly larger than the hole in your bowl, then pack it down in there and cover it with your carefully measured spice.  I put this in the slide for my bong which has ice cold water and ice in the ice catcher.  I then hold the lighter about an inch away and inhale slowly and pull the lighter closer until i see about a third of it melt then i get the flame really close to where it melted making sure I get a hit.  I do this two more times, or until I'm physically unable to.  Don't try to stop it, don't freak out.  Just let it happen!
  I hate pipes for dmt though, once I tried (and failed) to breakthrough with a pipe, and it was literally the harshest thing I've ever smoked.  It puts a weird feeling in your throat, and it tastes much worse out of a pipe.  The shitty part was I didn't breakthrough and I was left with my lungs feeling like they had been kicked with a horse.  For 2 1/2 days I couldn't take a full breath, I had to breathe just enough to get the required oxygen as my lungs felt like they were being stabbed every time I tried to take a full breath.
So, yeah, use your bubbler man.

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT [Re: indocult]
    #11182584 - 10/04/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i defintaty like using water in my home made bong. It takes some of the taste away, infact the last time i used it i must have got it just right because i hardly noticed any taste and hardly felt the smoke. It just went down so easy. I thought i hadnt really vaporised any and was about to take another hit when it hit me and had to put the bong down.

When i accidentaly burned the DMT i could definatly taste it and it made thick horrible tasting saliva in my mouth.

--------------------

Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD

Invisibleindocult
Dr
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT [Re: veda_sticks]
    #11182667 - 10/04/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I did it perfect last night, I barely noticed any taste of spice, and it was not harsh.  That's what I like about the bong or through water.

Lol, I like your definition of 'psychedelic tetris world'

Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: DMT [Re: indocult]
    #11183063 - 10/04/09 08:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

indocult said:
I did it perfect last night, I barely noticed any taste of spice, and it was not harsh.  That's what I like about the bong or through water.

Lol, I like your definition of 'psychedelic tetris world'

yeah its bizare, ive had that twice. Everything goes 3d block shaped and shifting about like tetris. its alot weirder than that but thats the only way i can describe it.

I dont get the carrier wave either, but isntead some really weird electronic random "sample"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale