Home | Community | Message Board


Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedrr
Female

Registered: 05/20/09
Posts: 8,283
Last seen: 3 years, 4 months
On LSD and Nitrous Oxide * 1
    #11182640 - 10/04/09 07:20 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

For anybody who hasn't done this yet, LSD + Nitrous is totally out of this world. Usually when I do this, I'll close my eyes and hold the whippet in, and next thing I know, I'm gone, out of my body, usually I forget that I'm holding in a breath of nitrous at this point and probably start breathing again, but mentally I'm gone, and sounds around the room will trigger images as slowly, one by one, the pieces of my reality fall back into place, and after 30 seconds or so of bliss I remember that I'm a person on drugs. If I want to extend this a little longer, and make it a little more intense, I'll pull a blanket or something over my face before I go out, so that opening my eyes will not remind me where I am. Realizing who I am and reintigrating after one of these short trips is usually hilarious, filled with vivid hallucinations and feelings of "understanding it all" and the like. Of course shortly thereafter you'll have no recollection of just what you understood. This combination has induced some of the most incredible bodily hallucinations I've ever experienced, I've really felt like I was something else entirely. Its super fun and can be pretty intense, but usually it isn't frightening the way DMT is. I don't get scared on an acid whippit usually...its bliss, there's nothing to be afraid of. Try it. Oh yeah, and candyflipping, its even better, as you could imagine.


--------------------
Dr. Robert


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineinphinity
...and beyond.
Male


Registered: 06/05/09
Posts: 238
Loc: The Golden State
Last seen: 7 years, 3 months
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: drr]
    #11182877 - 10/04/09 07:45 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like an amazing experience that I'll have to try. What is the cheapest way to find a NO2 dispenser?


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineinphinity
...and beyond.
Male


Registered: 06/05/09
Posts: 238
Loc: The Golden State
Last seen: 7 years, 3 months
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: inphinity]
    #11182959 - 10/04/09 07:54 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

A cracker and a balloon.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOutThisLife
Male


Registered: 03/27/09
Posts: 1,296
Loc: 127.0.0.1
Last seen: 2 years, 6 days
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: inphinity]
    #11183230 - 10/04/09 08:29 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I <3 nitrous oxide.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsYcHoDoUgHbOy
RC Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Registered: 08/11/08
Posts: 1,424
Last seen: 1 year, 3 months
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: OutThisLife]
    #11183484 - 10/04/09 09:01 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Acid + Nitrous out of a dispenser = :w0ahhhhmahnnn:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMaruta
Acolyte
Registered: 03/17/09
Posts: 37
Last seen: 8 years, 10 months
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: PsYcHoDoUgHbOy]
    #11183727 - 10/04/09 09:44 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Where are some good places to get crackers? There aren't really any headshops in the area. The only other option seems to be Ebay and it kinda sketches me out.

I forgot to ask about canisters too. I found em on Amazon, but again it is kinda sketchy.


--------------------
All threads, replies, posts, and material made by this account are fictitious and not to be taken literally.


Edited by Maruta (10/04/09 09:44 PM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery


Registered: 02/10/09
Posts: 552
Loc: Sydney, Australia
Last seen: 6 years, 11 months
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: Maruta]
    #11184235 - 10/04/09 11:31 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I was offered to try this last time I was tripping but someone told me it's risky and I shouldn't do it.. So I didn't just to be safe. What are the cons of Nitrous?


--------------------



:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineinphinity
...and beyond.
Male


Registered: 06/05/09
Posts: 238
Loc: The Golden State
Last seen: 7 years, 3 months
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: Maruta]
    #11184594 - 10/05/09 01:22 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Maruta said:
Where are some good places to get crackers? There aren't really any headshops in the area. The only other option seems to be Ebay and it kinda sketches me out.

I forgot to ask about canisters too. I found em on Amazon, but again it is kinda sketchy.




Ebay isn't really sketchy. Just make sure you're buying from a person who has a good rating..and there is nothing wrong at all with Amazon..


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegogyra
Stranger
Registered: 08/06/09
Posts: 71
Last seen: 6 years, 5 months
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: AdrianPsy] * 1
    #11184651 - 10/05/09 01:40 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
I was offered to try this last time I was tripping but someone told me it's risky and I shouldn't do it.. So I didn't just to be safe. What are the cons of Nitrous?





I don't understand why so many people on this forum are so wary of nitrous. Here are the bad things that can happen on nitrous:

1. If you do a crap-ton of nitrous (meaning a whole box of 24 canisters) your body will be low on vitamin b12. All you have to do to counteract this is take a b12 supplement whenever you're going to do a bunch of nitrous.

2. If you are an absolute retard and fill a bag with nitrous then tie it over your head, you will pass out, then die of oxygen deprivation. Solution: don't be a retard. Make sure you're never in a situation where you won't get oxygen if you pass out.

3. If you do a bunch of nitrous at once, you will completely dissociate from reality. This can be completely awesome, because you will feel like you've been transported into an alternate reality (I was in a futurama episode once..). On the other hand, this also causes you to lose motor control. If you're standing up when this happens, you'll fall to the ground, which could cause you harm. Solution: sit or lie down when doing nitrous.

4. Nitrous + psychedelics can be really weird. This isn't really a bad thing, but the weirdness is sometimes (not often) enough to make people freak out, so it's something to be aware of.

5. Edit - one more thing I forgot. If you're doing multiple cannisters in a row, you need to take a few breaths of oxygen in between. If you're not taking breaths of regular air in between, your brain will not get oxygen, which will cause the loss of many brain cells.


There's really nothing to worry about from N20 as long as you're not doing something stupid. To my knowledge, no one has ever found any long-term health effects from occasional use. Nitrous is a fantastic addition to LSD. At low doses, it makes your visuals crazily vivid and animated; at high doses, you can blast off into hyperspace. Like every drug, make sure you do it in moderation.



Quote:

Maruta said:
Where are some good places to get crackers? There aren't really any headshops in the area. The only other option seems to be Ebay and it kinda sketches me out.

I forgot to ask about canisters too. I found em on Amazon, but again it is kinda sketchy.




Let me google that for you...


Edited by gogyra (10/05/09 01:53 AM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

Registered: 03/03/06
Posts: 4,591
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: gogyra]
    #11184680 - 10/05/09 01:47 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Lol ive never seen this before. http://tinyurl.com/ydl8zjx


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery


Registered: 05/14/08
Posts: 753
Loc: Downunder
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: inphinity]
    #11184687 - 10/05/09 01:49 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

inphinity said:
Sounds like an amazing experience that I'll have to try. What is the cheapest way to find a NO2 dispenser?




Haha, please dont inhale NO2 you will die.

N2O on the other hand...


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetaggman504
nofxfan

Registered: 06/27/09
Posts: 265
Loc: new orleans
Last seen: 7 years, 1 month
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: purple_mule]
    #11185211 - 10/05/09 06:07 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

two nights ago i pretty baked then hit two baloons at the same time and for some reason i stood up then fell chin first on to the street and now i got a small but very very deep hole on the bottom of my chin. i was told my chin bounced twice on the street. i love nitrous but i recomend stay SITTING DOWN. i didnt feel the fall but now it sore as a bitch hahaha lesson learned.


oh yea im taking a hit of acid this weekend and i got two cases of whipits :crazy2: cant wait. good vibes guys


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGlockter
Stranger
Registered: 02/28/17
Posts: 1
Last seen: 2 years, 14 days
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: drr]
    #24125411 - 02/28/17 07:29 AM (2 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

drr said:
For anybody who hasn't done this yet, LSD + Nitrous is totally out of this world. Usually when I do this, I'll close my eyes and hold the whippet in, and next thing I know, I'm gone, out of my body, usually I forget that I'm holding in a breath of nitrous at this point and probably start breathing again, but mentally I'm gone, and sounds around the room will trigger images as slowly, one by one, the pieces of my reality fall back into place, and after 30 seconds or so of bliss I remember that I'm a person on drugs. If I want to extend this a little longer, and make it a little more intense, I'll pull a blanket or something over my face before I go out, so that opening my eyes will not remind me where I am. Realizing who I am and reintigrating after one of these short trips is usually hilarious, filled with vivid hallucinations and feelings of "understanding it all" and the like. Of course shortly thereafter you'll have no recollection of just what you understood. This combination has induced some of the most incredible bodily hallucinations I've ever experienced, I've really felt like I was something else entirely. Its super fun and can be pretty intense, but usually it isn't frightening the way DMT is. I don't get scared on an acid whippit usually...its bliss, there's nothing to be afraid of. Try it. Oh yeah, and candyflipping, its even better, as you could imagine.





Holy shit this is it man.
About a year ago I did that for the first time without hearing how it was.
It literally changed my life. I hate people talking about ego deaths and shit. But damn dude, it just made so much more sense to just be kind man.
Im the happiest I ever been now, I dont take much so fucking seriously anymore.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTrypto-Fan
Badass
Male


Registered: 10/01/14
Posts: 1,212
Loc: UK Flag
Last seen: 1 year, 4 months
Re: On LSD and Nitrous Oxide [Re: Glockter]
    #24125520 - 02/28/17 08:48 AM (2 years, 18 days ago)

This thread is 7 years old, welcome to the shroomery :laugh:

N2o and acid is certainly the most heavenly and versatile combo I've ever encountered.

:mindblown:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSD's Triumphant Return
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ravus 6,306 61 08/22/06 02:55 PM
by thehandtruck
* LSD in Ontario? print question duggan18 2,823 8 04/27/06 10:57 PM
by LSD_rules
* will LSD last?
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 5,611 26 10/01/18 11:06 AM
by nube424
* Iron Oxide for preserving potency cubeladd 437 1 12/15/05 05:36 AM
by Asante
* can you destroy lsd by freezing it? agoutihead 24,803 6 09/26/06 01:57 PM
by Organic
* Nitrous oxide *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
poke smot! 5,793 50 06/21/08 01:48 AM
by RilloRiley
* Psylocin oxidation Plok 783 3 11/16/04 05:13 PM
by mjshroomer
* do you guys think lsd could affect dna???
( 1 2 all )
agoutihead 5,764 24 12/14/05 10:48 AM
by Mindzpore

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, sui, karode13, bodhisatta
24,241 topic views. 7 members, 60 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2019 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.