Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedrr
Female

Phenethylamines and indoles and the experiences
    #11182532 - 10/04/09 09:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I had the chance to try 2c-b not long ago, and I have a feeling i've encountered this drug in ecstasy pills before, if not similar phenethylamines. The visuals for me definitely were like LSD, but the high itself of course much different. I definitely liked it - one of the most easily enjoyed psychedelic experiences I've ever had. I didn't have to think, didn't have a worry at all, purely recreational and euphoric, perfect for social situations as it didn't seem to fragment my thought process they was LSD does. I'd have to say it was useless at this level for introspective thought, however. I'm definitely curious as to what higher doses will bring. I took probably less than 20 mg, and I've read about some intense experiences with 2c-b overdoses, probably more in the 40mg+ range. I'd like to see how this differes from the mindfuck of a massive dose of LSD, for example, if anybody has any insight into this, I'd like to hear.

I've tried twice to have a mescaline experience with san pedro cactus, but so far have been unsuccessful. I'm almost certain that on my last attempt, there was a small quantity of mescaline in the finished product, because I got a distinctly off-baseline feeling that lasted about 3 or 4 hours. My first attempt was with boiling the stuff, which was horrible. Last time I dried it all up and ground it to a "powder", then did the isopropyl alcohol extraction thing. So this time around I'm using that process again, but with a much larger piece of cactus, since the suggested 12" is clearly not enough. I definitely prefer the easy alcohol extraction to the boiling mess; I'll never try to drink that again. I fit the extract of 12" of cactus into 3 capsules. Hopefully when I'm done with this extraction, I will be able to have a strong mescaline trip.

Other than MDMA and the other (unknown to me) drugs people put into ecstasy pills, I don't really have any other phenethylamine experience, but I must say that there is a forgiving quality to the nature of these drugs that is very comforting when compared to the cold, anxious feelings I get from psilocybin mushrooms. Lately I've regained some interest in these, but for a while I swore them off, feeling LSD to be superior and much easier to have a good time on.

LSD for me has usually held first place as the best psychedelic...The feelings of clarity, intricate patterns, and relatively benign physical all outweighed the heaviness of the mushroom thing. Of course I learned over time that LSD is much, much heavier than psilocybin, I had just been taking such small doses of LSD those first times. Now that I'm familiar with the intensity level of a high dose of LSD I can safely say  that I was probably wrong about the mushrooms, but since I haven't had a chance to eat them again since all those heavy acid trips I can't say for sure. Its always seemed clear to me that mushrooms are not a party drug, and I was suprised and delighted to find that acid is a great party drug. Even in the most intense of acid trips I often find myself in a state of great self confidence and being at ease with the world, and I welcome the intense visions, whereas with psilocybin I'm overall more frightened and self-conscious, and the visuals tend to make me more anxious.
Still I've talked to many people who like mushrooms much better, finding LSD to be too intense and anxious. Everybody is different, and I'm sure my opinions on all of these drugs will change over time.

I'm really curious to experience the phenethylamines that have more indole-like qualities, the ones that are more likely to provoke transcendental feelings like 2c-e and the DO's, and of course the standard mescaline.

So I just wanted to ramble a little about the psychedelics I've taken, hope you dont mind, please do the same. Thanks

--------------------
Dr. Robert

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience