Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Difference between alcohol and marijuana, in my opinion
    #11182295 - 10/04/09 08:39 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I have never really got drunk. I have, however, gotten high more times than I could ever wish to count. Anyway, this past weekend I held a party for some close and good friends. It was a blast, with marijuana and alcohal being the drugs present at the party. I intended on getting shitfaced, since I really haven't. I would smoke too, but I wanted to see what it was like to get really drunk.
    I did about four shots and drank three beers and felt pretty drunk. Things just seemed funny. My perception of depth was altered, it felt mad funny to move, i felt lightheaded, and things were socially hysterical.
  I loved being drunk, and I am sure I will do it again, but I would choose weed a hundred times over being drunk...I noticed some differences, many that make me like weed more, but some land me on the drunk side
  Weed doesn't make your stomach hurt.
  Weed doesn't make you loose perception of depth. When high, things seem so extremely clear and crsyal, but when drunk, things get a little out of proportioned.
blurred vision and double seeing, i actually enjoyed this part, so if u want to get drunk its a positive and if u dont its a negative  weed doesnt blur or make my vision double
  sight and sound  while music was nicer drunk, it was no where near on par with what weed. my vision was blurred and double making things fun, but i did not see bueatiful sights or anything like that, enhanced natural bueaty did not occur while drunk
  tired    weed makes me tired  but being drunk makes me not able to move...kind of like being too relaxed...i liked it, but it got old fast
  MY BIGGEST WERE SOCIAL AND MENTAL
    I like the social aspects of being drunk more
  if i am around my good friends, being high is heaven  but if im w people im not comfortable w, being high can become paranio and not be as fun
  being drunk just makes you not care socially, and i think makes you more socially on cue and acceptable, especially if everyone around u is just as drunk haha
  however, major loss of points for mental
  being drunk just makes me stupid...i dont have any grand insights or feelings of any sort i cant think straight, or think at all...im just stupid
  meanwhile on weed i can think and ponder my life away which i enjoy

basically, i like alcohal as a social drug...if i am going to a party with tons of ppl get me drunk and then give me some weed to top it off

but if i am looking for a trippy night with close friends then give me the weed and leave the beer at home

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineauxiliary
Mr.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Thatoneville
Re: Difference between alcohol and marijuana, in my opinion [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #11182314 - 10/04/09 08:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Oh.

--------------------

Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
Re: Difference between alcohol and marijuana, in my opinion [Re: auxiliary]
    #11182445 - 10/04/09 08:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, the only time I don't like marijuana is at large parties.  Besides that, it's usually much more preferable to alcohol.  It's fun to mix the two, but be careful.  I find it's best to drink a few drinks before smoking, rather than the other way, for whatever reason.

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience