Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Steelers-Chargers
    #11181138 - 10/04/09 03:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Haha i'm sure nobody else cares about this game, considering my lowly team at 1-2 right now..

But this game means alot to me.  Cuz if the Chargers win, i will not hear the end of it from all my shit talking Charger fans back home.

And I want to be able to walk around with my Steelers jearsey in So-Cal, flicking people off.

If we lose today to the Chargers, at home, i will be depressed for the rest of the week.

Not to mention, the Steelers going 1-3.

The bad thing about it is that in both losses, both were unexpected.  Reed misses two field goals against the Bears, and the fucking Bengals march on us twice in the 4th quarter.

I feel sick.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Steelers-Chargers [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #11181902 - 10/04/09 05:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i hate pitt.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: Steelers-Chargers [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #11181911 - 10/04/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

go Pitt, just cuz the Chargers are in the AFC West.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#11181920 - 10/04/09 05:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I HATE JOO

D:

(go steelers)

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11181993 - 10/04/09 05:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i took SD for some reason.

--------------------
<
I have logged in this once so that I can set the "last seen" feature up.  let the faggots flow forth into OTD and have it.  Its funny how they all grew nuts after I left.  I'm not here, I'm not reading, but I urge you all to keep melting down over me.  I know, I hurt alot of people, and they deserved it.  epic win for me, epic fail for you. 

ythan, you rock dude.  i feel that my time at the shroomery was very positive and enjoyable, but this site is no longer for me. im not mad or upset or disappointed, i just want no part in a pg rated faggot festival.
<

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#11182036 - 10/04/09 05:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ohhh on that betting line thing

honestly i'm nervous about my team.  We haven't looked this vulnerable in a very long time.

I dont know what the fuck is wrong with our passing D but they need to step it up.

I think losing Bryant Mcfadden is starting to bite us in the butt.

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11182090 - 10/04/09 06:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah I took SD to stay within 6.5 and then within 5 on my other.

--------------------
<

<

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#11182100 - 10/04/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i'm scared :frown:

man if we lose today i will be seriously depressed all fucking week.

--------------------

f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#11182284 - 10/04/09 06:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Chargers lookin' good!

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineLiquidSmoke

Re: Steelers-Chargers [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #11182845 - 10/04/09 07:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hahahahaha

i didnt expect this much of a blowout.  This is cheering me up.

--------------------

f n o r d
Male User Gallery

#11182857 - 10/04/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i'm diggin' it for sure

i actually don't mind the steelers, just their fans

however, i despise everything about the chargers

--------------------

OfflineLiquidSmoke

Re: Steelers-Chargers [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #11182865 - 10/04/09 07:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

uhm, i share a very deep hatred for the chargers as well.

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11182878 - 10/04/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------
<

<

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#11183098 - 10/04/09 08:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

bro, u know the chargers haven't won in pittsburgh in like a decade or something right?

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11183335 - 10/04/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i still won like 14 out of 20 games.  :shrug:

and yeah, i dont like either of these teams, was kinda drunk when making the picks, and i had taken all favorites in the Pros so i decided that I would change one to the underdog.  it just so happened to be that one.

they are bound to win there eventually.

AND i should mention I only took them to stay withing the point spread, not to win.

--------------------
<

<

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#11183391 - 10/04/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i'm  so satisfied

that not only did we win, but we're making the chargers look like a joke.

--------------------

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#11183725 - 10/04/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

whew

good win, dominant untill the end.

Having a defense that keeps collapsing in the 4th quarter is not good though.

--------------------

OfflineGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

#11183860 - 10/04/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i dont feel quite so stupid for taking the chargers now, eventhough it is still a loss

--------------------
<

<

Jump to top Pages: 1