Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   eBay Lighters   Amazon DXM, Morning Glory Seeds, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetallset
Stranger
New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom.
    #11182052 - 10/04/09 08:01 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Moral OF the Story : A Alien Species mushroom an unidentyfiable shroom
which was ingested without knowing its toxity by a friend who shaked for 5 minutes and tripped for 8 hours straight with only 1 SIGNLE NEW FOUND SPECIES 

Table OF Content
1.Discovering of a New species (Scroll to bottom)
1.A bit about me
2.Thailand Prison Laws
4. The Amazing Party
5.The 2 Seperated group of members (The Sober's Only Alcohol use) and (The Fucked up taking whatever is willing them to get high )
6.The Dense Field
6.Mushroom Hunting with 5 friends nothing was found but C'Moldybites.
7.Left alone with friend in field , Getting questioned by a NICE cop dont mean nice as in hey lets smoke a j together but nice as in he was not looking for a way to get me downtown or arrest me for money (LIKE HOW THAI COPS ARE!! Thed arrest you and put drugs in your pocket without you knowing then checking your pockets and retrieving 5grams of weed or etc with you having no clue how the fuck did it go there and you either end up bribing paying lots up to 1000-2000$ if your luck but if your not lucky then all youd be seeing is bars infront of you what i mean is BANGKOK HILTON wait did i mistake it for HELL ON EARTH ?

Sorry for no pics [Will be uploaded once the newspress has put down my headline and /or CNN has inteviewed me ] (This is due to fraud )

There's no where in the INTERNET world possible to find a pic of what i have got it's a COMPLETELY new species doesnt even look like a shroom

Heres a Bit of Detail About my location and myself :

Last night was once of the biggest nights of my life . After my story you might say "BULLSHIT " or "This kids probably trippin " .
For you Info : I have never experienced Shrooms or any other psychedilic exept for Diphenhydramine ( Which is not really a pyschoactive drug but more like a dreaming while awake experience Drug)

NOTE : This IS THAILAND (which means "Deadly Cops & Prison Sentences)

Trust me youd never wanna get caught in thailand not even for holding 0.5g of mj . Thai cops are like criminals in power they dont work to make the country better but they work to make there pockets bigger .Does that explain why .5g of mj would get you to court and jail n etc .... even after bribing ... (I know someone who bribed 1million baht which is around 100000 us $) and was still behind bars his money was gone for waste the thais took it among them selves and enjoyed IM A THAI BUT I HATE THAI PEOPLE AND TEENAGERS , THEY DONT HAVE SELF RESPECT THEY WILL EVEN EAT YOUR SHIT FOR A GRAM OF METH THEYD MURDER SOMEONE FOR YOU FOR A COUBLE OF BUCKS AND SOMETIMES COPS AND BIG CRIMINALS JOIN HANDS WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING . IF you wanna know more wait for my next post in 5 mints probably in legal issues or something to do with country

I was over at a friends house party there were probably atleast 50 people + . The house party was located far away from civilization so it would have been a kind of "FREE FOR ALL " Party ,And ofcourse "uninterupted " ,Not to forget the most importent reason also was to stay away from authoroties (Since there was gonna be pot , booze , nazi speed , crystal , hash , Valium etc ) . In thailand where i live it's more than impossible to find an actual Hallucigenic .

NOTE : NOBODY BUT FRIEND 2 STATED BELOW IS THE ONLY WHO HAS TRIED ACID with a DOSE 6 TIMES HIGHER and end up in hospital (DONT OVERDOSE ANYTHING ) THE FUN IS TO TAKE THE DOSE AND MAKE THE BeST OUTTA IT , NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE DOSE AND FEEL LIKE SHIT ? Your human , be happy once in a while tripping is ok , but overdosing thinking that this is my first time or man i really wanna know what it feels is a complete immature step and once you learn it the hard way you'll know O.D is not fun/ny .

IVe seen lots of people saying they can handle anything trippy and ending up ingesting only half a tab of grade A- (NOT  + ) Acid .There's lots difference between an A+ / A-  he called 911 to come pick him up in his bedroom he even told his address not only that be he actually made all this friends that were tripping get into his shit. SO NEVER UNDER ESTI MATE DRUG

Remember Read This Principle Before taking a Mind Altering Drug Mostly like LSD Or Psilocybe or Angel dust or DMT or LSD and on and on:

Decide - Are you ready to trip and spare atleast 6 hours without having to communicate or doing anything using your visual ability ?

Research - Do not play with chemicals until you arent aware of thier potential .My friend took crystal one time on my bday ,he use to have long hair and was mad about keeping his hair long ,the day he took crystal he changed completely as in SHAVED HIS head ,start having THOUGHTS OF MERDERING PEOPLE wants to rape lil girls ( SHIT BECAUSE OF ME I FEEL BAD SHOULDNT HAVE LETTED HIM TRY METH )He used to be an ADD patient when he was younger.

Understand - Understand the effect of the drug you have taken not like snorting a line of coke but expecting to hallucinate like acid! . Me and My sis were able to find 2 bottles of mixture containing bad quality acid but one bottle contained around 4-5 tabs and so i gave my sister half a bottle she had some friends over we only had 2 bottles so my sister took half there was 1and a 1/2 left now so i gave my sisters friend 1 whole bottle which mean i only had half left . in moments my sister said she was tripping had she can see colour patterns and talk to walls and hear here paint etc. but my sister's friend who drank double the amount my sis drank said she had no effects what so ever .... WTF ?? she took around 5 tabs and dint trip there was only half life i felt bad i gave her the rest still she dint trip.... wtf ? my sis did with only half but she dint with 3-4 thats around 7 tabs  the conclusion to that was :She was actually tripping but she thought acid is like coke and amphetamines so she expected rushes and like you know what i mean...the stimulant high right ?

so 1 and a half bottle of acid got wasted and FINDING ACID IN THAILAND IS LIKE LOOKING FOR A DINOSAUR FOSSIL .... for serious you can take acid to the police stating pretending it's water and giving it to your jailmates or some u know in jail and they could trip without anyone knowing...  THAILAND is Wierd THE DRUG LAWS ARE FUCKING STRICT ,But fuck them THE LAWS ARE STRICT BUT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO IDENTIFY HALF THE DRUGS WE KNOW.... all that thai cops know is Weed,Ketamine , X's ,Yaba , Meth crystal form , Coke ,Kratom THATS ALL THEY KNOW!
you could make LSD in thailand and become SO SO Rich without getting caught cops here arent stupid but there more like uneducated. And somethings that we know theyd probably not even find out until they learn to use the Internet There's People here In Search for drugs that give new effects and are ready to pay 100 $ + just for a trip

Im a chemist i can make meth but im missing an ingrediant which is Ether sulphate SAD! YY ive got the rest ready but thats not the point
read down for new species

SO here is what's amazing
7pm : All of the invited members arrived it was a free party which means it was my friends treat (Free booze,Pot,speed,benzo's,sedatives,ECT)since my friends a big timer in drugs and HE's Fukeng rich he owned a football field in the back yard and his parents were away for business for a couple of weeks he decided to call everyone he knows
n bla bla bla but thats not the point of this topic

Here is the Setting of the Party

The party was divided into 2 parts
1.People who dint touch drugs and only wanted to drink and dance along to the music (These were the people spending the night on the field with loud music and alcohol refils dancing with live music being performed by some known scene band ) But that wasnt the only performance .

And the other part of the party was

2.People who wanted to get high , stonded or basically intoxicated
which included me lol ( We were the people who only stayed inside the bedroom with one pulling off a bong and another lighting up a crack pipe and another snorting some cokacola and few others drowing DXM pills etc )

I "Meself" is knowned by Group 2 The Druggies , And so all the drugs mentioned above had been done over 100+ times and so some of us that where inside the house [the Group 2 people] were "FED UP" of going through the same old effects . We wanted to HAllucinate for our first time and thailand is a BIG NO NO for hallucinogen If your living in a wrong place  . No dealer know's what Hallucinate means even AFTER being translated in thai for them. Becuase all thai people do is GET THEM SELVES Stimulated smoking YA-BA's (methamphetine pills altured with caffience and few other fillings making it smokable (THE NAZI SPEED )).

It's was around 8.50pm that time (the party started 7.00am) nearly 2 hours had passed all we were going through was a tiny amount of euphoria due to weed and booze and some benzo's .But all of us agreed this wasnt enough for an end of school party ,And You know as mentioned above the party was located far away from civilization ,
as in far away from the city side where farms are located (Country side). There had been steady rain for nearly 1 week now and earlier this morning the sun was shining ever so bright and the weather was humid . Me and a couple more friends decided to each smoke 5 yaba pills and go for a walk around the fields incase we find some magic mushrooms . Out of all my friends only i was the one educated about edibles and poisonous shrooms so i lead the way and told my friends to look at areas like that and this ETC , (EG: Being A guide to my friends) .

The party was still going on and wasnt gonna end till 6am in the morning and it was only 9.20 at that time .So all of us who decided to go on a hunt journey got ready .(The field wasnt that far it was like right behind the house a HUGE field though) with flashlights and zippo bags we got ready , MY friends house had WI-FI so i had taken my laptop along since we werent far and the signal was saying "GOOD" we thought why not incase take a laptop if we mis ID a shroom just to make sure .

9.30 now We were all ready My friend (the owner of the house ) Let his younger brother who was sober to take care of the house while he was gonna go for shroom hunting .

So we all had left ,It was fairly hard going over the fence but you know unexperienced hunters will do anything for their first find . I forgot to mention there was only 5 of us . We all had different jobs

1. ME - MY job was to locate the best spot for shrooms to grow and /or if some body finds a shroom ill have to id to see if it's poisonous or not (BUt i still dont know how to id an Active )

2.Friend 1 (House Owner) - Keep a watch for Security guards , Farmers , Cops ,Danguerous creatures ETC

3.Friend 2 - BIGGEST DRUGGY! MORE THAN ANYONE
He has "NO" idea about psilocybe's although he knows alot about unactive mushrooms eg : Button shroom's  (Atleast he knows mushrooms only grow when the right spores and condition are present)

4.Friend 3- Trying to locate a faster way to escape if suspected rather then climbing the fence and not bieng able to get across in time

5.Friend 5 - Holding A shotgun that belongs to Friend 1 and also carrying a Long knife incase of Snakes or ETc..

All of us were lost in the excitement of finding an active . "not" lost as in cant find eachother ,but lost as in lost in a mushroom world all is needed is a active shroom lol .

1Hour later with no luck what so ever exept for finding some Chlorophyllum moldybites , Friend 3 had got fed up and said it's been long now there arent gonna be any active shrooms n the reason it's a illegal drug aka a magic substace it's hard to find . All my other mates had taken friend 3's advice and made there way back , "BUT" i know somewhere out there ,there's gonna be an active thats just waiting for me to reach it .

All my other friends left back to the party exept for Friend 2 ( which i consider a true friend ) becuase he was still by my side even with no success and with all of the other friends going back to enjoy .
I can say i love him man n im not gay .

So as we both are still hunting we come by a STranger , None of us had an idea of who the f*ck he was and where was his badge or ID? all he had was handcuffs tied to his hip and You know the stiks that they always carry also with a loaded glock , And also they had a walkey talkey . At first we freaked out since we were drunk stimulated sedated .We were nervous but good that he wasnt the Strick type that tries to extract problems for you he talked nicely .

Trust me when your intoxicated it's almost impossible to talk to a cop but since it's been over an hour after taking multiple drugs the effects were nearly gone so we could act calm

We were inquiried

These were the Questions He Asked And what i replied
1. what are the two of you doing so dark over here aint tryin to smoke dope right ?
•  I Replied : You could do a full check of us and youd end up finding probably a few dollars and a condom . And the reason we are here in the dark is becuase

2.Could i Please have the right to view your ID?(THE COP USED "PLEASE"!
•I replied : Is my ID alone enough becuase my friend hasnt brought his wallet along ?  So my id was check and there was no objection

3. Can i check you guys ?
• I replied : Definately , Were sober And Were not guilty
Amazingly he dint even bother to check us

4. Where are your parents Your ID States that you are Just 18?
•I replied my parents are away on a holiday
•Friend 2 Replied : Can you see the house there with loud music ? Ii
am a guest of that house since the owner is celebrating a graduation night

5.There's no illegal activity going on in there right ?
•Ofcoure not mister officer would you like to join ? There's alcohol ,tabbaco and music there . (We dint want him to join but just to make him fall for it cuz we knew he would have denied it)

(NOTE : WE were lucky that 3 of our friends left before us first ,and when they left we dint remember to ask them for the shotgun that we brought and so they took it back, if we had the shotgun wed probably end up downtown .) (THANKS GOD)

Later after the cop had finished his inquiry , he walked to his bike and drove away as if nothing had happened i dont believe it that how come none of us saw him driving into the field ... ? ? ? A bike usually makes a quiet loud motor sound but i swear we dint hear shit.
before he left all he said ,There's 2 transgender just robbed a jewellery shop and so he though it was us PHEW! or then if he had checked us my shoes had a j hidden and my earing is capable of hiding atleast 2 pills each ring so i had 4 earring 8 pills of Nazi speed and a Fat ass j i would have been in court god saved my life!

The above is just the basic story of what had happened

Here is what this headline is about

THE REAL AMAZING THING IS THAT NOBODY ,NOT EVEN MJ OR ANYOTHER SCIENCIST WOULD BE ABLE TO FIND WHAT I FOUND OR ID IT.

There will be no pictures until im on the Head News for Discovering a New Species of Mushroom OR atleast im on the press .[Due to you know what i mean .... ]

After finished being questioned and the cop had left we also said lets go back and enjoy the party there no mushroom at all

before we went back i was hoping to smoke the j i brought (Cuz u know if i smoke inside everyone would be like hey gimme a puff n stuff so i dint want that) i decided with fried 2 that we would smoke a j swallow to pills of NS each while we were smoking in the field , i Noticed a big glass bottle burried deep into the soil i could only see the head , for fun i told friend 2 to go check it out it was FCK!NG hard to pull the bottle as is it was burried in there for years. The fact that were stoned and stimulated we never stop until we finish what we start so we pulled and pulled , once the bottle was out there was still yellow liqiud in it and nearly the bottle was filled with soil , then on the side of the bottle there was a huge crack and guess what ,THERE WAS 1 SINGLE MUSHROOM Growing out of it ,IT WAS THE FREAKIEAS AND THE WIERDEST SHroom i have even seen It's stem was DARK BLACK!! and It's Head was like a Morning Glory Flower but only In "BLACK", the gills were Darkish Purple . I tried looking at the crack of the bottle there were many more tiny one's growing so i only took the big one and left the bottle at it's place and went  back home just to ask some friends.

AS i arrived home the party was almost at it's peak this time it was 12.50 already. The mushroom some how smelt good ,my first thought i had was did i mistake a moring glory for a shroom but how come ? flowers dont got gills ?

Description :Black Cap with purple and some white and some light black spots almost like a Amanita muscaria combined with black MG Flower , THICK DARK Black stem with a darkish purplish gills , and a PURPLE as IN DARK PURPLE RING around the BLACK STEM not black ring but a PURPLE Ring dont be mistaken . The sporeprint colour came out Jetblack although 1/4 of the print had a orangey brown coulour tint. which i dont know why it was on a a4 paper  1/4 was black stripes 2/4 was same 3/4 the print got weaker so dint show as much 4/4 was connected to 3/4 the colour from black like a contrast it was brown 

EXAMPLE (This is how the Spore print came out )
11111111                            Read below key points :
11111111                          1 = Jet black print
221/2/111  2 = Print that turned a little brown
221/2/111  1/2 = Blackbrown tint in contrast   
221/2/111

MY friends were like you think your gonna trip out eating that flower
Me and Friend 2 were like it aint no flower it's got gills , the sporeprint was jet black with a corner of tint brown so we thought a black spore print = hallucigenic after argueing that it was a mushroom or not .Friend 2 decided without asking to ingest the unknown shroom . We were all scared outta shit that he was gonna choke on eating something without knowing we called all the People that came to the party who had finished with a doctors degree they all tried but then Friend 2 was shaking banging into walls like he's crazy or sumthin

in moments he was actually better he was talking about this wonderland he had gone and the amazing cartoon characters he talk to (NOT TO MENTION : HE HAS OVERDOSED ON ACID by 5TIMES AS IN TAKING 6TABS)Which is fucking hardcore and the fucking shocking thing is he dint choke or flush himself out niether did he puke or call for help all he did was shake like he was freezing and the next day the conclusion was as stated below :

Conclusion : A new active species found by me ,20 Times more potent that Psilocybe cubensis . 20 Cubes =the same potency of 1 black morning glory shroom (Thats what im calling for now )

I have already collected the spores and rebirthed them . Soon i will experiment more with them since there edible and my friend is perfectly alright after the trip .

In a Green field covered by Fence all 4 directions like a square with a single gateway in and out .The field used to be Owned by a flower shop guy and so he moved due to no business . And for 2 years that field has been empty /used for soccer practises once in a while .
Soil type : Black soil with lots of grass and flowers bushes ,some sand driplets of water from the Tree leafs
Tell me more : There has probably been someone who had thrown an Regency bottle into that field and in time the bottle mush have been absorbed into the soil and the soil mush have got into the bottle , There was a big CRACK on the side . You know when you make a WAter bong you gotta make a hole in the side to put your hose or w/e ? .
There was a hole like that in the glass regency bottle and mushrooms where growing out of that crack . Not to forget the field was clean and old as in NOT EVEN A SINGLE RUBBISH Exept for that alcohol bottle no candy wrappers and also nobody ever goes there anymore and it's next to road side but it's covered with fense all 4 way only a gate entrance ,The field is almost like a soccer field but with dark soil and lots of tall grasses etc

[REPEAT] OK! ?

PICTURES WILL NOT BE UPLOADED UNTIL THE PRESS HAS PUT THE NEW SPECIES OF MUSHROOM ON MY NAME , I HAVE FRIENDS WHO SEEN THOSE SHROOMS AND THEY WANT TO STEAL THE PRIDE FROM ME SO I DONT WANT PICTURES UNTIL MY SIGNATURE IS ON THE APPLICATION FORM OF DISCOVERY

What do you suggest me to name this new species ?
NOTE : Not to forget it's not a Psilo genus so it could be a
New drug probably a new amanita species it did look bit like amanita muscaria but in a black version and the cap head purple white and light grey spots

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewowitch17
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Loc: Chile
Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: tallset]
    #11182414 - 10/04/09 08:54 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

before he left all he said ,There's 2 transgender just robbed a jewellery shop and so he though it was us PHEW!

{_ () {_

--------------------

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: tallset]
    #11182569 - 10/04/09 09:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Wow.

I am mustering up the patience to read this entire novel of a post, as it promises to be fairly amusing, on the basis that you are not certain whether it is a fungi, yet you assume it is a new species.

One cup of tea down...

--------------------

OfflineDishez
Swamp Crawler

Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: CureCat]
    #11183556 - 10/04/09 11:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I got half way through!!!!! Go me!

Offlinewowitch17
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: Dishez]
    #11183562 - 10/04/09 11:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i read the whole thing somehow.
summary: does a bunch of meth and benzos at a party, goes mushroom hunting and finds a small mushroom growing out of a bottle lodged in the ground.

mushroom made his friend sick and trip.
my hypothesis: too much meth

--------------------

OfflineDishez
Swamp Crawler

Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: Dishez]
    #11183576 - 10/04/09 11:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

And by the way...my master plan is already in effect...it will only be a matter of time before I steal the top secret photos and get to name the new species all on my own. AHHHHHH the GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Offlinedexingsmotpoker
Stranger

#11183733 - 10/04/09 11:44 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I feel like there was probably a more intelligent way to get that out there...

Also your friend's "trip" didn't sound very convincing.

Invisiblekarode13M
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
    #11183765 - 10/04/09 11:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Got any spore prints of "The Black morning glory" shroom brah?    :methisgood:

--------------------

Offlinewowitch17
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: karode13]
    #11183781 - 10/04/09 11:56 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i'd be willing to wager all my drugs that he was on meth when he wrote that

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: wowitch17]
    #11183799 - 10/05/09 12:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

"BULLSHIT " or "This kids probably trippin " .

+1

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinewowitch17
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: Doc_T]
    #11183808 - 10/05/09 12:02 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

IM A THAI BUT I HATE THAI PEOPLE AND TEENAGERS , THEY DONT HAVE SELF RESPECT THEY WILL EVEN EAT YOUR SHIT FOR A GRAM OF METH

--------------------

Offlinebezoo69
Shroom Protectorate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tasmania
Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: wowitch17]
    #11183828 - 10/05/09 12:06 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

can i get a TL;DR ?

--------------------

fungiobserver.blogspot.com

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: bezoo69]
    #11184350 - 10/05/09 02:02 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Three words.

Why is this.

Simple enough I think.

EDIT: Also, you're an idiot. :thumbdown:

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Edited by Leap (10/05/09 02:18 AM)

InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
    #11184361 - 10/05/09 02:06 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tallset said:

What do you suggest me to name this new species ?

You won't be naming it anything unless you get your Latin description of the mushroom published in a peer-reviewed mycological journal.  If you want us to help you pin it down to a family or genus please use the subcategory created for that purpose.

Welcome to the Shroomery.

--------------------

Offlinenickc
Eating strips
Male

Loc: Wellington, NZ
Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #11184469 - 10/05/09 02:37 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Those damn katois...

Offlinethelaughingman
Bulbous Poopaloid
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central WA
    #11184552 - 10/05/09 03:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I would suggest naming it, your last name or most of it, plus ii at the end :smirk:.

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
    #11184785 - 10/05/09 04:22 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

tallset said:
(NOT TO MENTION : HE HAS OVERDOSED ON ACID by 5TIMES AS IN TAKING 6TABS)

:rolleyes::rofl2:

I want my time back......

Edited by BlimeyGrimey (10/05/09 04:29 AM)

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
    #11184795 - 10/05/09 04:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Offlinetangoking
Lover of Boletes
 User Gallery

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: German Kahuna]
    #11184821 - 10/05/09 04:39 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Friend 2 decided without asking to ingest the unknown shroom.

OK. So let me start my saying that that was a really bad idea. Don't eat random mushrooms--they can kill you or make you wish you were dead.

Forthwith, I bet we can ID this thing. I've picked through his post and done my best to format it as a proper ID request:

Habitat: Thailand. Growing from a cracked bottle found in a soccer field.
Gills: Darkish purple
Stem: Thick black, dark purple ring
Cap: Black with purple and white spots. Flowering like a "morning glory."
Spore print color: Jet black with orange tint.
Other 1: Black Cap with purple and some white and some light black spots almost like a Amanita muscaria combined with black morning glory flower.
(paraphrased)
Other 2: It was the freakiest and the weirdest shroom I have ever seen (paraphrased)

1. My best guess is a Gomphus sp. "Gomphus is an odd genus of funky-looking mushrooms that are vaguely reminiscent of chanterelles..  generally sturdy, fleshy, and vase-shaped, with wrinkled outer surfaces...have large, coarse scales on the cap surface"
http://www.mushroomexpert.com/gomphus.html

2. Black trumpet?
http://www.mushroomexpert.com/craterellus_cornucopioides.html

--------------------
The Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mushrooms said, "...the rule of thumb is to avoid any bolete with orange to red pores, especially any that bruises blue."
Lincoff, (1989). The Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Mushrooms (pp. 562). New York: Knopf.

STICKY: Hunting/ID Sub-Forum General Guidelines
STICKY: ID Request Guidelines
www.youryoure.com

Edited by tangoking (10/05/09 04:43 AM)

Offlinethelaughingman
Bulbous Poopaloid
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central WA
Re: New Discovery Not even sure if it's a Fungi .dot dot dot AKA God's Shroom. [Re: tangoking]
    #11184902 - 10/05/09 05:15 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Probably is, his friend was just fucked because he drank and smoked pills and then took some more...and whatever else you were talking about doing.... probably smokin tweak too (i kinda got a vibe that meth is like your guyses drug of choice). Shits bad for ya buddy. :methisgood:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   eBay Lighters   Amazon DXM, Morning Glory Seeds, Scales

Community >> The Pub