Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleFunkMasterShroom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Something frighteningly liberating..
    #11181313 - 10/04/09 06:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Shea25 and I had used some LSD yesterday (mad-hatter, noted in another post)
I dosed 2 and he dosed 1. Between the two of us, we drank 20 beers, smoked 2 packs of smokes, and I smoked about a gram of weed over an 11 hour period. (he didn't blaze)

We had some amazing conversation, insight, it was his first time, and about my 10th give or take. Nearing the end of the trip we were talking about the world, how different races/peoples expanded/evolved across the globe, eventually starting into modern politics..
As the convo developed we were discussing power and Nuclear ability..
It occured to us that since Man has made Nukes, there is basically no hope for us.
Consider it.. As long as there are nukes on the planet, whoever is in control of them will have the most power. Even if -hypothetically- every super power was to be assassinated during one of their 3 day meetings or some such.. There would be chaos and anarchy, and whoever then came into power of the Nukes, would basically be in control.
If one nuke was to be fired, more then likely, others would follow. (ICBM's) and basically whipe the planet clean(end game). Unless one person/group was in control of the worlds collection of ICBM's.. in which case, the only potential would be to mass a large enough rebellion/revolution to overtake those in control of them.. but more then likely, the people that would had them would be more willing to kamakaze nuke style then die and be overthrown-if backed into a corner (end game) - and this could take thousands of years to accomplish..

Now, if some kind of anarchy doesnt break lose, it would still take a lot longer then 2012 for an uprising to succesfuly.. but it would have to be united world wide, to gain control of all nukes, and possibly dismantle them.. Now we already can see how difficult it is to unite in even smaller causes, let alone on a world wide scale.. And if any noticeable uprising did happen, and again the agents in control of the nukes where backed into a corner, more then likely again, kamikaze(end game)..

there was another potential, that things continue forward progressibly, and people somehow have a massive awakening of entegrity/respect for life/ and repsonsability (to Oneness/Love?).. without any real conflict getting out of hand.. But this would either take a sudden massive shift in human consciouseness to happen in any short amount of time.. (like before or at 2012).. for everyone to come to consensus and agree on peace..
Or, again could take thousands of more years of the "system" controlling things, and everyone dissolving it slowly from the inside out.. (without uprising/revolution- just more and more people becoming inspired and authentic)..

So at this point 2012 is becoming less and less probable..

But then there is to consider how we have been compounding our evolutinary speed.. our understandings now expanding into other dimensions/perseptions in science and spirituality..

ultimately, as we are all One, with everything.. and we came from Nothing, and shall return to Nothing.. (or perhaps the metaphysical, and shall return to some kind of metaphysical).. then it truly doesnt matter in this experience what we do now, to make any real lasting effect on the expanse of existence..
If we transend to metaphysical, we shall be beyond earth, and move into an entirely new macrocosm/dimension of reality- where nukes won't matter.. if we don't go to somewhere like that, then we continue on this planet, with Nukes, and until they are removed from the equation (or the desire to use them for power) then we are all doomed anyway- and shall return to the metaphysical or to nothing.. ?

I would like to hear more from anyone else about this..
I had felt before that the world needs a change to make things better, and it occured to me, If you/I don't do it, who will.. I felt a calling to be zealously passionate about that, as long as proof that someone else was handleing it better then I felt I could, never appeared before me.. 
But now, that zealousness has drastically dwindled, and I simply want to enjoy and live this life to the fullest of my desires and interests.. the call of some divine duty easing from my shoulders.. I want to learn to do simple things, grow my own food, become self sufficient, practice hobbies, enjoy the wilderness, and share love with others.. where-as before I truly felt I was being called to make some drastic change of almost zealous do-goodery to inspire others/make the world a better place..

But either way, it will make no lasting difference in anything besides the lives of those I interact with, and perhaps their children, and their childrens children..

though this doesnt change that I want to be healthy, or whole, or loving, and want to live peacefully and without destroying the planet- just I'm not responsible for saving the world anymore.. You, or I, or any individual isnt.. Idono what the future will bring, but where-ever it does, shall be exactly where it must.. And if we can truly die anyday, and our actions will only effect the span of a few hundred years, I want to indulge in as much of the beauty and love in respect to my closest relationships and these few hundred years of human life within them..

I am still not fully sure where I/what I will do with my life now, I feel I recently have entered the next chapter in it, and I look forward to enjoying the people, beauty and experiences around me now, without worrying so much about them all having to die, or about their own lifestyle choices.. I'm just wanting to enjoy Life on Lifes terms.

oh and we ended up doing some mush near the 8-9h mark, he did .5 and i did 1.5.. it added different visuals, and before sleep I was able to rest and visualize well, recieving some personal insights, and sleeping easily after.

"a nuke is like the one ring to rule them all, but there are hundreds of them in this world.."

--------------------
Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side.

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

"Professional help is being thought." - Bill Hicks

It would be hilarious... if it wasn't so sad...

Edited by FunkMasterShroom (10/04/09 06:13 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineScruffy404
Stranger
Male

Loc: BC Flag
Re: Something frighteningly liberating.. [Re: FunkMasterShroom]
    #11181811 - 10/04/09 07:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I say more mad-hatter should be consumed. :smile:

Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Something frighteningly liberating.. [Re: Scruffy404]
    #11186377 - 10/05/09 01:38 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Whatever it's done.. I've seriously lost a lot of my inspiration.. I honestly just don't really care anymore..

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

Offlineinphinity
...and beyond.
Male

Loc: The Golden State
    #11186540 - 10/05/09 02:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FunkMasterShroom said:
Whatever it's done.. I've seriously lost a lot of my inspiration.. I honestly just don't really care anymore..

Inspiration to do what? Don't really care about what? and the begging question, why? You're just fried it sounds like, give it a few days :shrug:

Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Something frighteningly liberating.. [Re: inphinity]
    #11192409 - 10/06/09 11:07 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

You're just fried it sounds like, give it a few days 

a few days indeed.. How did this 'frying' happen >.>
gad.. it's returning by god! :O

ie- inspiration to be the best person I possibly could on behalf of everything.

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#11192960 - 10/06/09 01:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

well being the best person you can be in everything isnt supposed to easy, because if it was everyone would be doing it and they aren't  so basically your discouraged because its hard to be the best you can be?  dont give up, keep working on it and stay positive

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Something frighteningly liberating.. [Re: LedHead]
    #11193093 - 10/06/09 01:34 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I only read half of the op. I'm commenting on the later though, the lost inspiration one, which doesn't seem to be connected the the OP anyways.

I've felt kinda like that my last acid trip. I think it had to do with the length, and the fact that I was by myself. About 6-7 or so hours into it, I was just kinda like 'alright, well this is this, I wanna do something else now.' I couldn't though, just kinda had to chill and ride out the rest of the trip. It wasn't bad, but it just felt old and... dare I say boring, at that point. Not that acid is bad and will be boring next time. Certainly not, I'm very excited to do it. I wonder if I'm just getting old and well... acid lasts to long, I get tired of it, and need to go to bed or something. I hope not. I doubt it.

Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Something frighteningly liberating.. [Re: krypto2000]
    #11193672 - 10/06/09 03:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Okay, the OP had to do with being on lsd, and bascially concluding that we are doomed because we have made Nukes, unless something completly out of the norm was to happen.

As long as there are nukes, whoever controls them will have the power. This made me feel hopeless.. Because ultimately, as a species, we will not do something about it, until it's too late, or we will never do something about it, and those with the nukes will rule..

Anyone agree, or disagree to this?

--------------------

"Adapt.
Adjust.
Accommodate."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience