Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
My 5th Robo-trip....Cool Beans.
    #11181282 - 10/04/09 04:03 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

*Decent sized Read.

Hello, and if you are reading this then let me just tell ya, I've done this before, four times...so I'm not
new to it...don't read this and just assume you will have a better or even similar experience. The truth is, no
two people react exactly the same really...each trip is its only journey, and your mindset greatly determines what
the trip consists of.
Yes, simply going into the trip with knowledge and understanding will help you, and will let you remain cool
throughout the trip. Keep yourself calm, cool and collective and you shouldn't have much to worry about, except
for the usual extreme conditions and the increased chance of panic attacks. If you have a panic attack on this,
you should take some deep breaths and try to calm yourself...that includes ensuring you are very comfortable
and making sure disasters don't occur. Smoking weed is a great way to calm the trip to a smooth ride if you smoke.
  But you also don't want to go nuts with adding chemicals to your body because it may increase the effects
10 fold.

On with the trip though! I am calling this trip, trip 033. I always call the trip something, and I picked 033
because in a way it was fitting, it was gonna be a new way of ingesting Dxm so it felt like a number would be cool.
Sounded like it was a test run for a secret government facility that discovered a new drug.
  The reason I chose 033 is because when I looked at the pills I ate, each pill said the number 033 on it.
I think that is the serial number for the pill, but it sounded cool, like 007. So once I seen this number I knew
exactly what to call the experience.

~Heres the trip, as promised.

3:10 P.M.- I ate 20 Robitussin cough gels

4:08 P.M.- Feeling the 1st effects, slight walking disorder, and things feel distant from me. Everything seems
dreamy...like always. And I can feel the presence of something in my belly...the good thing is now I know my
cough will be suppresed for 8 hours, lol!

4:31 P.M.- Lol, just went crazy for like 15mins thinking I was dieing, thought I took an Maoi with the Dxm
but It wasnt. Feeling strange and it's one hell of a mind fuck.

4:42 P.M.- I'm feeling super human strength now, and things seem more pitiful now. It feels like if anytime
there was to become a killer, it would be now, because I Would be at my strongest point.
Every action Is so is fast paced and I keep forgetting important stuff. And man oh man is it still
confusing.

5:00 P.M.- I finally went on my balcony tripping, bad idea, but I simply watched some people do wierd stuff
at the park below. I then went back in, Afraid of falling.

Id also like to say so far its been really fun and positive and very numb. I feel so numb, none of my
wounds or ailments effect me while under dxm, no runny nose, no cough, no clogged nose. I actually
am running a fever of 99.8-degrees, but I can hardly tell under this stuff.
  I feel like a million bucks! So much energy!!! I feel like I could lift a jet. I enjoy this part
of the trip a lot because it's so much fun.
  Hands are sweating and so are feet.

5:10 P.M.- Feel real good with my jacket on sometimes...somtimes to hot, sometimes to cold, it varies. I feel
that when I'm on this stuff I'm much more picky, and I have to do things a certain way.

5:20 P.M.- I drank a bottle of ensure for some reason...didn't like it to much...lol thinking it would be a
liquid...but soda is sadly more rehydrating.

5:35 P.M.- I used the bathroom. I've never shit so fast in all of my life it felt. Felt like I could control
my entire body, so mentally I made my bowels evacuate instantly.

7:00 P.M.- Very very high, and drunk feeling...haven't typed much because I've been watching episodes of super
jail...lol, I love this show, it it one of the trippiest things to watch for free at adultswim.com. I myself
just go to Hulu.com for shows, but it brings you to Adultswim.com for some of them.

8:00 P.M.- I'm still going bonkers from the pills....I love those gels!~!!!!! waaay better than syrup!
I think it was way better and safer then the other times. I have made videos...two small ones. But each is
pretty funny to watch... I really haven't smoked a cigarette in a long time it seems.

8:10 P.M.- I love the huge energy feelings, soon I will need to exit my lair and venture to A, the queen of
green, and get a Half-pack of the remaining life herbs. I will need to change clothes and put on a jacket and
pretty much total preparation for getting my salad.

I pretty much remained this high atleast until midnight, if not longer because I was up till like 2-3A.M.
it was a very easily controlled trip and I rate it as one of the better ones. Only 2 trips so far have been a
little less than cool...but all in all they were all great experiences.
I really wish the Hy-Vee near my place sold those gels...those things are terrific!

Thats another thing I would like to get across, I have dranken the Robo syrup 4 times now...but now I realize
that is the hard way to do it. I went to Wal-greens this time instead and looked all up and down the ailse for
those super rare pills called Dexalone. I never did find them, but what I did find is the last 2 bottles of what
Wal-greens likes to call, Wal-Tussin...lol. It was basically Robitussin cough liquid gels...20 Dxm pills pretty
much. I tell ya what, it is Sooo much easier to eat 20pills rather than 4oz of rich syrup...I literally ate the
entire bottle in 2 mouthfuls, eating a random amount of the pills in each attempt, washing is down with generic
soda.
  I just love it, you get all of the benefits of the syrup except it doesn't make you have to spit real bad after
the consumption...or have that horrid cherry after taste. They also look pretty neat...like little red drops of
chemical fun...you can see inside of them and the liquid looks likewise, red.

-I strongly reccomend the pills, except don't just get any pills, check it and make sure it only contains
Dextromethorphan...or Dxm HBr. Nothing else can exist in what you are considering taking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: My 5th Robo-trip....Cool Beans. [Re: DrScott]
    #11181610 - 10/04/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

You need to slow down a bit buddy............

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: My 5th Robo-trip....Cool Beans. [Re: Shad0w]
    #11182189 - 10/04/09 06:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Lol FUCK YOU!  :awedance:

But seriously, yea I know. I'm having a hard time helping myself...
and I probably wont learn my lesson until I notice an effect its having
on me that I dont like...but dam its fun....

OfflineXXXguntherXXX
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11183084 - 10/04/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

lol, I laughed when you said you watched people do some weird stuff.

I remember being on DXM a couple years ago with two of my buddies, and we went for a walk. There was a group of people hanging out by the docks and I'm pretty sure they were playing hacky-sack and smoking weed... But at the time it was so strange to see a group of people, and we had no idea what they were doing. It eventually freaked us out enough that we left once we couldn't figure it out.

Other than that seems like you have had some good trips on this stuff. :smile: It is definitely not good for you, but hey, what is?

Offlinewazuph2o
Stranger
Re: My 5th Robo-trip....Cool Beans. [Re: XXXguntherXXX]
    #11183191 - 10/04/09 08:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Do some more

OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Re: My 5th Robo-trip....Cool Beans. [Re: wazuph2o]
    #11187385 - 10/05/09 02:31 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

lol...I will probably be doing it more. But I need to take slight breaks...so far the only after effects I'm noticing is a disconnection from reality...I zone out more and feel like I'm not even there.
  But I love it...I will be posting all of my trip reports on it....I have all 5 trips total recorded on notepad, so if you want to read any of them just ask:smile:

InvisibleMoo456
Pied_Piper

#11187500 - 10/05/09 02:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I warned you. Once a week.

--------------------

Offlinelichking22
Stranger
    #21299265 - 02/19/15 02:15 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

In my haste i read your entire story and proceeded to take 20 of the liquid gels as well. Little did i know after taking them, once i had come back to exit out of the screen, was that this was your 5th time doing it! This is my first-ish. (mild experience with delsym before). This will be fun... luckily i have the devils lettuce. :tongue2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order