Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushroomchav
Stranger
 User Gallery

Liberty Caps In Canterbury
    #11180375 - 10/04/09 01:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hi there every as i expected there are a few pickers from canterbury on here and as i am very new to all this I would like to ask for some local help.

Firstly can anyone inform as to weather liberty caps are yet fruiting in and around canterbury???

Second has anyone from canterbury found/picked liberty caps recently.

And not that i expect you to dish your secret picking spots could you help me choose some locations i will post pictures of the locations i have been visiting over the last week.

I really hope some of my fellow Canterbury people will do me proud and direct this lost soul in the right direction :smile:
Also how early in the morning should i start searching???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsht0n
love ♥
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ellan Vannin Flag
Re: Liberty Caps In Canterbury [Re: mushroomchav]
    #11180384 - 10/04/09 01:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This is against the rules.

Look for the UK mushroom thread, there's loads of information there. :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinemushroomchav
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Liberty Caps In Canterbury [Re: Asht0n]
    #11180491 - 10/04/09 01:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

why is it against the rules???

I am not doubting you just do not understand???

InvisibleGerman Kahuna
Facepalmer of Stoopid
Male User Gallery

Loc: On a Chemical Vacation
Re: Liberty Caps In Canterbury [Re: mushroomchav]
    #11180562 - 10/04/09 01:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/2263556

Quote:

3. Do not ask what mushrooms can be found growing in your state or immediate area.  That information can be found here:  http://www.shroomery.org/8461/Which-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area Also read the Mushroom Hunting FAQ.

4. Do not ask about current finds in your area.
These posts have been flooding the forum for years. If you're curious about if mushrooms are growing in your area, get out there and look! Mushrooms don't read the books. Sometimes they fruit outside of season. There is no set date for any season, only vast generalizations. Your best bet is that if it's close to the season for the mushroom you are looking for and its been raining, you just might find some.

5. Do not make threads or posts discussing or reporting the weather.
This includes complaining about the weather, asking if the current weather is "good for shrooms", or how long to wait after rain fall to go hunting.
As a general rule of thumb, if it has rained within the last 1-10 days, and the temperatures are correct for the type of mushroom you're looking for, and the time of year is correct then it is very likely that the mushroom you are looking for is growing.

6.  No asking when or where mushrooms, or a specific mushroom species will grow.
This includes, asking what habitat a mushroom[s] can be found- or their preferred fruiting conditions.  This can be very simply answered by using the "search posts" feature: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/search.php

Pretty straight forward.

--------------------
"Vegetarian" [ /ˌvedʒəˈteəriən/] - Ancient slang meaning "village idiot who can't hunt, fish or ride".

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds