Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinechronicsmoker817
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Texas
10 g with lemon tek, 2nd trip
    #11180351 - 10/04/09 03:08 PM (8 years, 21 days ago)

I was not even prepared for what was only my 2nd trip. Ever since I first started posting, I really wouldn't take anyones advice out of my own ignorance, but I just keep learning how you have to have respect for the magic mushroom.

It was early saturday morning around 4:30 A.M. . I had not eaten any mushrooms since this past Tuesday, so I was almost sure there was some tolerance left, which is why I went all out. I weighed out about 8 or so grams (also eating a couple grams) of dried mushies and decided to try the lemon tek. Before I started tripping, I decided to put music in my MP3 player, and I thought to myself "Boy this is going to be great!"...and it was, only I had to pay first.

So after posting on the forum, I went to lay down in my bed and relax with some music. I did not know how hard it would hit me, at times convincing myself I was shrooming, trying to force the images out. At one point I considered falling asleep, thinking I was not going to trip. It didn't take long but before I knew it, I thought I was in a movie of some kind, a movie where you don't have a choice of taking your own course of action...I was lost.

The feeling of being driven by lunacy for some minutes is absolutely beautiful, I had forgotten I took shrooms and thought I had gone mad. I felt like I did not exist I was a little frightened, and surprised at how I did not overreact,it was too overwheling. In my mind all I could hear was lucas89 saying over and over and over "I told you so." At one point I felt like I had even come back to the forum and posted a million posts even though I had never even left my room. I thought I was dead, not being able to feel anything, just seeing smiles on everything. I felt like I was no longer alive. I don't know how long it took me to realize I was tripping on shrooms but when I did, I can only compare it to being in a candy store as a kid where you can eat anything. I felt safe because I was in my bed and knew I could not hurt myself. I felt safe, remembering  what someone once said here at the forums: "The mess you made on shrooms will still be there afterwords." At one point I remember laying in my bed thinking to myself "Did I just shit my pants?" The very thought of shitting my pants almost sent me on a downward spiral.

One of the more scarier parts of the trip was not being able to function the MP3 player,no matter how hard I tried. If the world was in my hands and all I had to do was play a song, then we would all be dead. I think it could have turned into something bad because of just that but because I was having fun, I kept it cool. I looked at the MP3 player, but all I could see were swirls of colors just meshed together, with tiny people dancing inside of it, at times thinking the MP3 player was the song artists' home. I thought I had gone crazy, not being able to play a single song. I wanted to trip out on music but I'm glad I didn't or else I wouldn't have learned a little more. When music did play, it sounded like the songs had been cut up and placed at different time intervals or if somebody put a song into a blender first then recorded it. Then I went to the restroom. After taking a piss, I could see the drops move about on the seat, just vibrating little entities. After going back to my room, I noticed my brothers dirty sock (still on his foot). I could see it mold right before my eyes, turning green and growing taking over his whole foot...I laughed. I looked over at his face and witnessed him become old right before my eyes. I was having so much fun. Being able to see with your eyes closed is also pretty cool. I would close my eyes and eyeballs with teeth would appear and bounce around the room. I would also look to my left and faces would appear on my bed cover, doing it over and over just to see what else would pop up. One of my favorite parts was watching the day come about. Yes, I saw Saturday, face and all. I was in pure disbelief. How do you explain to someone that the day leaned over to you and whispered nice things to you?

I have never giggled like a little bitch so much from having these "super powers", thats what I compare it to or you could even say its like having super x-ray vision...it really is magic. What I learned from this is how bad trips can come about. I don't think I could ever have one though just because of the fact that I'm having so much fun, but then again I'm just learning, I CAN HAVE A BAD TRIP. I was so delusional when I started tripping. I had been taken by storm. How on earth do you forget you ate mushrooms? Some scary shit...

Its weird how suddenly one moment your tripping, then your straight the next. For the most part I was just in my bed, in the dark. This was an eye opening experience. When I sobered up, I was so happy. I was just basking in the very thoughts of the trip. The next day I felt like I had done something dirty and nobody knew about it. I felt guilty but it was so good

Anyways, I just want to say that even though I am a noob, I am slowly learning and I have a lot more respect for this thing then previously did. It just makes me realize how small we people are and we are nothing at times when we thing we think we have accomplished everything.

Thank you all and keep on tripping :smile:

A lot more stuff happened but I can't recall it. Next time I will jot down everything so that my future trip reports are more detailed and fun to read

--------------------
I love pussy but I would rather trip balls

Edited by chronicsmoker817 (10/04/09 03:12 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenumonkei
Back! From thedigestive tractof dave theiguana!

Loc: A Tree
asdf [Re: chronicsmoker817]
    #11180399 - 10/04/09 03:18 PM (8 years, 21 days ago)

10g is a rather large dose, especially with only one else under the belt.

You will not be able to testify to the effectiveness if lemon until you repeat with the same quantity, and even then will be subjective versus a prior experience with so few to judge against. I'm glad everything ended safely, with cracker cookies that is a significant dose, but if you get to where you THINK you can work electronics you probably lost already.

:yesnod:

~Monk

Offlinechronicsmoker817
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Texas
Re: asdf [Re: numonkei]
    #11180420 - 10/04/09 03:21 PM (8 years, 21 days ago)

Yes I understand what you mean. Next time I trip I will do it without the lemon tek then the time after that I will do it with. I should really get my trip count up then. Like you said I can't judge based on two trips

--------------------
I love pussy but I would rather trip balls

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
Re: asdf [Re: chronicsmoker817]
    #11184514 - 10/05/09 02:49 AM (8 years, 21 days ago)

"i told you so!"

lol

they really are magic arent they?

--------------------

Offlinedkamp18
The Real World

Re: asdf [Re: Lucas89]
    #11211092 - 10/08/09 11:17 PM (8 years, 17 days ago)

what really sucks is when you follow through with the thought that you arent going to trip and going to bed.

waking up 30 minutes later with every object around your bed flying around your room, and before you can catch up with the fact that you took shrooms before you went to sleep, all the crazy thoughts in your head become all too real

Invisiblevandago
Male User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: 10 g with lemon tek, 2nd trip [Re: chronicsmoker817]
    #11212023 - 10/09/09 01:19 AM (8 years, 17 days ago)

Be careful with doses that large without a sitter.

You can become possessed.....delerious......completely unaware of your surroundings.......and really fuck some shit up on doses that high.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports