Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTomPettyIsGod
Stranger
A new grower getting started
    #11180072 - 10/04/09 12:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hello,

I want to try cultivating a batch of psilocybin mushrooms, and I have a couple questions before I do.

First, I am from Colorado, and I was wondering if anyone knew the specific legality of purchasing spore syringes here. I tried the link provided here on this site, but it kinda went over my head. I've heard that purchasing spores will put my name on a government list as well, and I was wondering if there was any truth to that.

Any answers to these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePaN1K
Tripaholic
Male User Gallery

Re: A new grower getting started [Re: TomPettyIsGod]
    #11180106 - 10/04/09 12:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You can get spores mailed to you in colorado and as for the list I dont know. I dont think its anything to be too worried about

--------------------

In every unsolvable pattern, lies the meaning to existence

Offlineshx764
That Guy

Re: A new grower getting started [Re: TomPettyIsGod]
    #11180119 - 10/04/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I believe that spores are legal in Colorado for microscopy. The three states that spore vendors won't ship to are California, Georgia, and Idaho. As for a list, I don't know.  How would they get this info? From the vendors themselves? Credit card records? If you are worried about that I would recommend paying with cash from a reputable vendor. The shroomery sponsors are all legit companies as since they do not sell spores for cultivation, they should not be compelled to supply the government with any info. Contact the vendor for info regarding how long/if they keep sales records.

--------------------
All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.  - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: A new grower getting started [Re: shx764]
    #11180216 - 10/04/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dude...i'm no wordsmith, but even i know not to say "I want to try cultivating a batch of psilocybin mushrooms" that is probably the most incriminating thing i have ever heard. its not illegal to eat mushies but it is to cultivate. easy on your wording. this is a community where we look out for eachother but tread lightly. come at it in a different way. TRUST ME. at most some bad shit could happen to you, and at least you could get kicked out of shroomery. you can order syringes and prints for research purposes only...but any intent on growing is strickly illegal. so be careful and check out the sponsors. and as for the government list...not to sure about that, but if they wanted to they could be watching you right now...so don't worry about it too much. and if you are worried than quit saying incriminating things. good luck and

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures