Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTakebucks
Only New to You
Female
Flash of life.
    #11177688 - 10/03/09 11:43 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

I wanted to share this story with someone, even though the trip itself wasn't eventful. I'd like to call myself an experienced tripper, and I haven't ever experienced anything like this.

I was riding my peak around 3:00am, about two hours after I'd ingested 3 grams of cubes. The vibe was bright and cheerful; my boyfriend and I were telling stories from when we were children.

Slowly but surely, as I was coming down from peaking, my ability to rationalize one thing from another began to degrade. My physical surroundings weren't affected by this, but the little voice in my head became garbled and eventually ceased to make a sound. I steadily lost the ability to move fluidly from one thought to another. Suddenly, thoughts weren't thoughts, but simply emotions. All at once I saw, in my mind's eye, the faces of everyone I'd ever met in life, every place that I had ever been, every mental picture I had ever taken was suddenly present, simultaneously in my mind. But the most amazing part of the whole brain overload was that I felt every emotion I'd ever felt at once as well.

It only lasted a moment, but it completely threw me off guard. I lost track of the conversation entirely, and I felt I had effectively become an infant in an adult body afterward. I had difficulty putting names to things, and it took a few moments to be able to form proper sentences. I also remember feeling particularly bulky in my skin, but I always tend to think about the fact I'm overweight when I'm tripping anyways.

When I could finally talk a little about what I had experienced, I related it to how one might feel at the moment of death, when it's said that one experiences their life flash before their eyes. I truly believe that I experienced this.

In the end I had a good solid level 3 trip. I didn't take too much, I wasn't even peaking when this occurred. It was simply a moment out of a trip that I had been given a short break from the confines of my left brain.

I don't feel the need to rationalize this experience, because I only experienced it due to the loss of the ability to rationalize. It was simply a glorious and beautiful moment that was a gift from the earth to me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblelivelovelaugho9
Hippie
Female

Re: Flash of life. [Re: Takebucks]
    #11177697 - 10/03/09 11:45 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Ego loss.

--------------------
People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't
think that's what we're really seeking. I think what we're seeking is an
experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely
physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and
reality, so we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.:flowerchild:

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: Flash of life. [Re: livelovelaugho9]
    #11177712 - 10/03/09 11:49 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

This is weird that people have ego-loss at level 3.

I got to level 4 after eating 3.5 grams of dried shrooms.
My closed eye visuals were projected onto real objects, so basically I was seeing what wasn't real, and even when I closed my eyes, my CEV's still maintained their shape to the real object, so I could not escape from my hallucinations. It was pretty awesome.

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Flash of life. [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11177730 - 10/03/09 11:53 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

I was high awhile ago and started to have flashbacks of memories I had totally forgotten.
I had to lay down on my bed with my eyes closed as I raced through my memories.
All triggered by a picture I was staring at.

Drugs can do some amazing things.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

Edited by Thisfire (10/03/09 11:55 PM)

Offlineinphinity
...and beyond.
Male

Loc: The Golden State
Re: Flash of life. [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11177759 - 10/04/09 12:00 AM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Sounds like a beautiful experience.

For some reason, my experiences with shrooms have not been too great, their unpredictability have gotten the best of me and leave me with still to this day not one amazing trip even when I take them in the best state of mind. :shrug: That's why I stick to Lucy.

Invisiblelivelovelaugho9
Hippie
Female

Re: Flash of life. [Re: inphinity]
    #11177773 - 10/04/09 12:03 AM (8 years, 15 days ago)

did you use shrooms too much and they lost their magic?

--------------------
People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't
think that's what we're really seeking. I think what we're seeking is an
experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely
physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and
reality, so we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.:flowerchild:

OfflineTakebucks
Only New to You
Female
Re: Flash of life. [Re: livelovelaugho9]
    #11183573 - 10/04/09 11:16 PM (8 years, 14 days ago)

See, I don't think it was ego loss. I've experienced true ego loss, and have had many level 5 trips. I came to the conclusion that level 5's are out of my ballpark, so I've adjusted my dosage to keep it around level 3.

In this case, I was very aware of my physical body and my being the whole time. Through peaking, and all the way through what I like to call my brain overload. I could also distinguish reality from hallucination, and I could distinguish one physical object from another; all functions which I did not have through true ego loss.

I lost the little voice in my head, and that seemed to trigger the overload. The little voice was the only thing that seemed impaired at the time.

I had a solid level 3 for sure. I wanted to tell the story because what happened seemed so out of place. It didn't correlate with my peak, nor have I had a similar experience before or since. I've never experienced watching the voice in my head decay and disappear. I've experienced it not being there at all, but only as a passing notion in the midst of a gripping level 5 and in memories afterward. 

This should stand as proof that no matter how experienced you are with hallucinogens in general, there will always be the mysterious and unexplainable occurrences that put the true touch of magic in the moment. Don't expect to know what's going to happen every time based simply upon your surroundings, friends, or dosage.

My experience was joyous and euphoric, but you may not always be so lucky. It's as a good friend told me once: 'Life is unpredictable; best you can do is tilt the odds in your favor.'

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience