Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

I would like some advice
    #11177050 - 10/03/09 08:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've been reading up on these forums ever since i fainted (causing a bad trip to occur) after not eating for 9 hours.

Ever since I fainted, I have not really been able to "go with the flow", when I fainted my stomach made me uncomfortable, and I was scared to close my eyes because I felt that I would die because I was not sure what happened when i fainted. After I fainted, I just wanted to be sober, my body trip was nauseating, and I thought I would quit breathing if i went to bed.

Ever since then, I've been scared to close my eyes and enjoy my closed eye visuals, because when I was unconscious when i fainted, I felt like I was so deep into my CEV's, that I was having an out of body experience in the world that was my mind. I felt nothing, but I was standing up and fainted, hitting my knee on a lamp and breaking it. I opened my eyes, escaping from the trance i was in, except I was looking up at my brothers (for all I knew I was still leaning up against the wall). Since I ate 3.5 grams, no matter what, my CEV's were always visible, but when my eyes were closed, they were more intense.

Then the week after that happened i ate 2 grams with one of my best friends, I grew tired when i was peaking, which made my eyes unfocusable, and they kept drifting up into my eyelids like your eyes do when you are extremely tired and trying to stay awake. I had a bad trip this time too, the only thing I had in mind was sobriety, I was cemented to the bed watching cops, waiting to become sober. I wanted to be sober because in my peripheral vision was my veins in my eye, they were so visible that they were interfering with the T.V. another factor of my bad trip was when I would look at walls, I saw a bunch of faces, that would just stare at me.

Before i took those 2gs of shrooms, I felt very anxious for some reason, I shouldn't have taken them but I didn't want to let down my friend because he came over and we planned on shrooming.

I plan on tripping with him again, but this next time I don't want to have a bad trip.

I had both of those bad trips mainly because I was really tired, so I think if i eat my shrooms next time, I will eat them during the day.

I think if i eat them during the day I will have a great trip because I will not be limited to my house and the eagerness inside it. I will be able to go outside and loosen up, not worrying about time.

Do you guys think tripping during the day would be a good way to get over my bad trips?

Also, when I ate those 2grams with my best friend, whenever I would eat food or drink water, it would feel so nasty that everything i drank or ate would feel like a ball of shit going down my throat, which was very uncomfortable and made me feel like I was going to puke (even though I haven't puked in well over 3 years).

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Edited by mrgibblet (10/03/09 08:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: I would like some advice [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11177120 - 10/03/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i think tripping wherever you feel MOST comfortable. i had a friend that had the same problem as you so one day when his grandmother was at work he went over to trip (he feels very comfortable at grandmas:laugh:) and he said it was the best trip ever. me personally i like to go hiking during the day and smell all the flowers. so wherever you fell most at home try it there. good luck hope this helped a little.

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: I would like some advice [Re: myco_mikey_mo]
    #11177243 - 10/03/09 08:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you.

I will try to trip next time during the day, but I'm going to eat 1 gram at a time, because sometimes my trips come up way too fast so its a bit crazy for me.

The thing i dislike most about tripping is that water and food are the most disgusting things, but that's probably just cause I was extremely uncomfortable.

I will trip again, and I will probably write a trip report for you guys :laugh:

--------------------
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

#11177315 - 10/03/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

try juicing (not buying) oranges, grapefruit and other fruit. make a smoothie and that should help. also tastes good

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

#11177318 - 10/03/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i said (not buying) as in don't buy the juice...make it yourself

--------------------

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

#11177355 - 10/03/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Alright.

I'm not very talented at making smoothies, but I could probably get my sister to make me a nice tasty fruit smoothy when I trip next time.

--------------------

jokes

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#11177374 - 10/03/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Mm.

What do you think about dosing alone?

Where you will be able to face your fear without worrying about the social context?

When that "I am going to faint" feeling comes on.......

Close your eyes and say, "ok". :grin:

Count a couple of breathes..... realize you are still awake.

Count a few more breathes, realize -still- you remain concious.

If your friend is super cool.
You could probably do this with him around.
But, if he is going to give you wierd looks.... or if you will FEEL like he is giving you wierd looks......

.... you will probably faint from the anxiety. :tongue2:

Invisibleminerva
Johnny Cyanspore
Male User Gallery

Loc: tacoma/seattle
    #11177431 - 10/03/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i always keep xanax and valium around for stuff like this. i find valium helps the anxiety and i'm way less likely to have a bad trip. and if i do, i just take a few xanax or ambien and sleep it off.

Quote:

After I fainted, I just wanted to be sober, my body trip was nauseating, and I thought I would quit breathing if i went to bed.

just so you know in the future, i've never heard of anyone quit breathing in their sleep from mushrooms. especially not with that dose.

in my experience, the most common thing that will bring on a bad trip is being anywhere near people who are sober. plan ahead. stay away. with more experience you'll learn how to pull yourself out of bad trips.

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: I would like some advice [Re: Shad0w]
    #11177470 - 10/03/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't really have a fear of fainting, the only reason I fainted in the first place was because I didn't eat for 9 hours.

But it's because of the faint I'm kind of scared of my closed eye visuals, I felt like the patterns I saw were so colorful that I would get epilepsy which is definitely not going to happen, I have no mental illnesses in my family or in my past family generations.

But just discussing this and viewing the shroomery is already giving me a noticable mental difference towards shrooms, I feel way more prepared for my next trip :]

--------------------

jokes

Invisibleminerva
Johnny Cyanspore
Male User Gallery

Re: I would like some advice [Re: minerva]
    #11177473 - 10/03/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

oh, and don't trust the garden gnomes.
hanging out with those guys will get you busted real quick...
they don't always have your best interests in mind.

Invisibleminerva
Johnny Cyanspore
Male User Gallery

#11177494 - 10/03/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

9 hours isn't that long to go without eating...
that shouldn't have made you faint.
any other medical problems?

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

#11177514 - 10/03/09 09:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, the whole day the only thing i had was 1 small bowl of cereal, and a bite of a potato. Then 9 hours of nothing in my belly.

I think that's how I fainted, and I had no appetite all day... I basically force-fed myself that cereal about an hour before I had one bite of the potato, and then I ate 2 grams of dried cubes, then I ate 1.5 grams of shrooms that were soaked in tea.

I have no medical problems, the only problem I have ever had is asthma.

I am basically immune to headaches, unless I bash my head on concrete (by accident :P).
And I definitely have no medical disorders, all my physicals ive gotten my doctor said i was really healthy.

--------------------

jokes

Edited by mrgibblet (10/03/09 09:18 PM)

Invisibleminerva
Johnny Cyanspore
Male User Gallery

#11177665 - 10/03/09 09:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hmm. got me stumped. hope you have better luck in the future

:thaaannks:

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

#11177702 - 10/03/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm positive I will :laugh: thanks to all my research and posts here on the shroomery.

You guys are such a big help.

--------------------

jokes

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
    #11178002 - 10/03/09 10:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

minerva said:
9 hours isn't that long to go without eating...
that shouldn't have made you faint.
any other medical problems?

I have fainted on mushrooms too, he has no medical problems, it just happens sometimes and i bet it was to lack of food and and dehydration. You will be fine, its hard to get back in the swing of things, just remember you will be fine. Or start eating LSD more

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

Invisibleminerva
Johnny Cyanspore
Male User Gallery

Re: I would like some advice [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #11178173 - 10/03/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

good to know

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder