Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroomguyali
Pothead
Male

Greatest night of my life [Robo trip + Weed]
    #11176874 - 10/03/09 09:21 PM (8 years, 18 days ago)

NAH

Edited by shroomguyali (06/07/12 08:09 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDrScott
Dextromethonomer.
Male

Loc: Summit of Plateau Sigma Flag
Re: Greatest night of my life [Robo trip + Weed] [Re: shroomguyali]
    #11304954 - 10/23/09 10:42 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You should not tell anyone ever to do this drug. It is by no means a party drug that you can just safely do every day...Although it is fun and probably my new favorite drug, you shouldn't just tell people they will have an amazing time with it...some people hate it to death!

Not telling someone to do it, but instead saying what will happen if they do decide to do it. And you should warn of the many dangers, like holes in your brain, and temporary-long term brain damage.
  And they say all that syrup is just awful for your kidneys...or liver.

That is why when I do this drug, once, every Saturday, I eat the pill form. All it consists of is Dxm, and Gelatin.
  Be educated on drugs before you do them, you need to know how to plan and what not to do.

And the only true answers are probably from experience, like me, I've found that I always get super-strength and very thirsty on it.
  Not only that, but I can't eat to well, my heart is racing, panic attacks are frequent, as well as anxiety attacks.
  Your eyes bug out, your pupils are dinner plates, you talk absurd and half the time, it makes no sense.
  You Robo-walk everywhere, you can have out-of-body experiences, and the biggest thing is, The entire trip has an overall general confusion, about everything!
  You will be so damn confused! and it will bug you because your not really sure what your so confused about!! You just know your fucked up, and you can hardly think straight.

At the doses I normally take, I enter a "chaotic blindness" where your vision is either so blurred or double vision is so active, that you are thinking epic stuff is going down for everyone, but it is all you.

There are many variables to what I am talking about of course, but these feelings are just my examples of what I experience each and every trip.
  It follows a pattern, you will notice that you get roughly the same effects each time you do a certain dosage. I used to always take 300mg doses, and I started realizing it was a pretty equal trip every time.
  But then one day I took 600mg, or 40 pills.
It was true, higher doses brings on a whole new trip, the lower levels you just feel slightly confused and high/drunk. But at the 450mg+ doses, I think that is when it starts to change over to a more intense experience, and you have alien-like, as well as oobe's experiences.

This is all just my opinion, but I like to think some really good facts are based on experience, because if I have done it multiple times, and each time bears the same result, then it seems like fact to me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports