Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
First DMT experience...most amazing experience of my life
    #11176767 - 10/03/09 08:59 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

Wow...i smoked 50 mg of DMT....first time i have ever done it. This has been the most eye opening 10 minutes of my entire life. nothing could prepare me for this. i would say the closest pychedelic experience to this was when i at 15 grams of cubensis.

for the trip, i put on a bob marley compilation on some youtube. this was such a good idea for something to trip to. The visuals on DMT are similar yet different to high psilocybin dose. to me, dmt was much more mind opening, interesting, dream like. i smoked as much vapor as i possibly could and held in as long as i could.

the trip hit me so fast i could not believe it. the world was a completely different place. again, to me, there has never been an experience that can be viewed in the world that can open eyes like this. it definately shows me that the human mind is an extremely deep and complex thing.

tripping on dmt listening to a mans music who I consider more a father to me than my biological father. I have admired and loved bob marley since i started smoking cannabis when i was 16. watching the bob marley picture slide show, all of the photo's were still photo's yet, bob marley was moving and singing and talking to me as if he were still alive. this makes me realise that my existence is meaningless if i live a unfulfilled life that is all about giving to other people and living for other people. It showed me that I should live for myself and care for myself more than anything else in the world, because in the end, when no one is around, all that I have is myself.

If i am not happy with my self, I might as well be dead.

well, i was typing that whole thing on my comedown while i was still slightly tripping. my trip is almost over I can see.

I love you all.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineILoveThomYorke
Oh Audrey!
 User Gallery

Re: First DMT experience...most amazing experience of my life [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11176811 - 10/03/09 09:07 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

Agree with you with regards to Bobbo. :thumbup:

Glad you enjoyed yourself sir. Love you to. x

--------------------
I M A B I R T H D A Y C A N D L E I N A C I R C L E O F B L A C K G I R LS

F A L L E N O F F T H E B A C K O F A G I A N T B I R D T H A T S B E E N C A R R Y I N G M E

F I N A L L Y I M F R E E F R O M A L L T H E W E I G H T I V E B E E N C A R R Y I N G

A T T H E B O T T O M O F A G I G A N T I C C R A T E R A N A R M C H A I R C A L L S T O Y O U

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
    #11176824 - 10/03/09 09:10 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

another thing this DMT trip taught me while watching bob marley live through a still pictures that if one is a loving, living, human being in their life on earth, when the person "dies" that person does not actually die. sometimes when a person's soul departs their body and they have done good deeds, the people are still very much alive in many men and women's hearts. they live forever through the persons soul that they worked so hard to spread through humanity.

now i know most of you don't believe in souls on here as there are alot of atheists and such that visit this site, the accounts of my trip are coming from my brain and my brain only. if someone else were to take DMT the experience would be much different and the prophesies would be different as well.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #11176844 - 10/03/09 09:14 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

ya dude we can live forever through our accomplishments :vaped:

--------------------

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
Re: First DMT experience...most amazing experience of my life [Re: Coaster]
    #11176901 - 10/03/09 09:28 PM (8 years, 20 days ago)

hehe happy trails

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience