Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Medical Cannabis Seeds   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleFuckoff
Strange
Loc: yeah.... RIGHT.
hi
    #11175930 - 10/03/09 06:02 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

hi. i'm sort of new. and i believe my little picture story explains me, and how i feel about life.
:notards: is a big first in my book. and  :fuckyou: ...is basically my M.O... but
  :whocares:  i mean who really does? oh...
and i always...
:needdrugs: 
:dumblol:
so ya better be down to :eatingout:
or i'll have to take it...  :drysmash:
and then tell all my friends about it...  :publicfart:

nice to meet ya shroomery.  :hairmetal: rock on.

--------------------
:fuckyou:
everything i post is a lie or a smart ass comment. taking me seriously or getting angry is strictly enjoyed by me, but not advised.
and I don't give a damn if you don't like me, cause your not like me, so don't like you
Bloodhound Gang
all that I need-:awesome2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMorgenstern
Corpse Violater

Loc: Flag
Re: hi [Re: Fuckoff]
    #11175945 - 10/03/09 06:03 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:ilold:

--------------------
We're a second in time,
We're the last in the line,
Of the prey that walks the earth

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: hi [Re: Morgenstern]
    #11175998 - 10/03/09 06:09 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

rockon fuckoff!

InvisibleFuckoff
Strange
Re: hi [Re: Morgenstern]
    #11176016 - 10/03/09 06:12 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mataspore said:
:ilold:

um... hi.

Marijuana raises metabolism and stimulates your hunger huh? hey guy, i'm a medical marijuana patient... and if i go into the MJ dispensary and ask for weed with 0% munchies, i can get it.  :bestbud:

ROCKOFF FUCKON!  :headbanger:

--------------------
everything i post is a lie or a smart ass comment. taking me seriously or getting angry is strictly enjoyed by me, but not advised.
and I don't give a damn if you don't like me, cause your not like me, so don't like you
Bloodhound Gang

Edited by Fuckoff (10/03/09 06:12 PM)

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male Arcade Champion: Candy

Folding@home Statistics
Re: hi [Re: druqs]
    #11176017 - 10/03/09 06:12 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:detectivescrotes:

--------------------

OfflineEnvix
swag yolo
 User Gallery

Re: hi [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #11176488 - 10/03/09 07:59 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

weed without munchies is just all like.. ashbfsdbg   

hey there. can I get some medicinal marijuana? oh, and I don't want things to taste really good after smoking it. you see I'm on a diet because I'm getting concerned about my health and I don't want to be tempted by overwhelming deliciousness.

two thousand lbs please.

InvisibleFuckoff
Strange
Re: hi [Re: Envix]
    #11179217 - 10/04/09 10:55 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:

hey there. can I get some medicinal marijuana? oh, and I don't want things to taste really good after smoking it. you see I'm on a diet because I'm getting concerned about my health and I don't want to be tempted by overwhelming deliciousness.

two thousand lbs please.

lol. lol.

and yes. i have medical marijuana for severe digestion and stomach problems. so to get all shwagged out and just eat my high away and pass out like a highschooler on his first joint... is NOT ok. this is my medicine to keep my from dry heaving for nothing or throwing my lunch up. so heavy munchies and a stupid low stoney high are not what i need at all in weed. you don't know much about weed there do ya, guy? it's okay, people who only get shwag or shitty street KB ("kind swag" as i call it... it still sucks even compared to the $30 an 8th morthern lights i can buy, and especially doesn't compare to the medicinal Silverthorn for $60 an 8th)) always talk like that.

those of us that can walk into a store and buy pot off a shelf with a piece of paper on the bag describing the affects, understand that uncontrollable munchies and stoney non phsycedelic highs are just an result of growth parameters. you can control these tendancies in the weed when growing as much as you can breed brown hair right off a dog through the generations.

so your funny. you're also an idiot for making fun of my very serious condition which marijuana helps me deal with... but then, you're also just some dude on a computer, so i can't really get mad my new friend. lol.
:jah:

--------------------
Bloodhound Gang

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

#11179242 - 10/04/09 11:00 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

maybe you should get the weed that stops you behaving like a  righteous weed connoisseur tard on the internet, oh wait only i can buy that.

InvisibleFuckoff
Strange
    #11179257 - 10/04/09 11:03 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i know! i can't find it anywhere!

hey i can find that stuff that tells me to tell you to :eatingout: yourself. it's called "fuckoff"
:grin: it's okay lil guy, i'd be jealous too.

--------------------
Bloodhound Gang

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

#11179271 - 10/04/09 11:05 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i'll just stick with my 99.8% THC thanks.

InvisibleFuckoff
Strange
    #11179315 - 10/04/09 11:14 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

good. please do. AND your mushrooms and mescaline judging from that kick ass signature pic you got brotha... when i make it all big on my mac, it's.... awesome.

when i take a big rip of my medicine... it's.... beautiful.

lol, anyhoo, friends? or did you not read my signature and take me serious?

--------------------
Bloodhound Gang

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

#11179369 - 10/04/09 11:23 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

yeah it's all just a bit of friendly banter mate :thumbup: its usually best to take the whole internet with a salt-mines worth of salt.

keep on smoking :bonghit:

InvisibleFuckoff
Strange
    #11179407 - 10/04/09 11:29 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mycelismymind said:
yeah it's all just a bit of friendly banter mate :thumbup: its usually best to take the whole internet with a salt-mines worth of salt.

keep on smoking :bonghit:

:getstoned:

you a funny fucker. really. salt mines worth of salt... lol, jesus musta been talking to interneters when he said , "you are the salt of the earth..."

really, tell me about this 99% pure THC... you prescription? like marinol? or is it a tincture? they sell tinctures here by the bottleful. no pills tho.

--------------------
Bloodhound Gang

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#11179418 - 10/04/09 11:31 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fuckoff said:
Quote:

Envix said:

two thousand lbs please.

lol. lol.

and yes. i have medical marijuana for severe digestion and stomach problems. so to get all shwagged out and just eat my high away and pass out like a highschooler on his first joint... is NOT ok. this is my medicine to keep my from dry heaving for nothing or throwing my lunch up. so heavy munchies and a stupid low stoney high are not what i need at all in weed. you don't know much about weed there do ya, guy? it's okay, people who only get shwag or shitty street KB ("kind swag" as i call it... it still sucks even compared to the $30 an 8th morthern lights i can buy, and especially doesn't compare to the medicinal Silverthorn for $60 an 8th)) always talk like that.

those of us that can walk into a store and buy pot off a shelf with a piece of paper on the bag describing the affects, understand that uncontrollable munchies and stoney non phsycedelic highs are just an result of growth parameters. you can control these tendancies in the weed when growing as much as you can breed brown hair right off a dog through the generations.

so your funny. you're also an idiot for making fun of my very serious condition which marijuana helps me deal with... but then, you're also just some dude on a computer, so i can't really get mad my new friend. lol.

Ah, one of those "my weed is better than yours, you don't even know what smoking weed is" kind of guys. Welcome to the board, I think I'll put you on ignore now. Wouldn't want you calling me out on all the "shitty" weed I smoke. Fucking lame :thumbdown:

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

OfflineNobodyCares
Whatever and ever, amen
Male

Loc: Brilliance/Insanity
    #11179431 - 10/04/09 11:33 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

You are an interesting character sir. :strokebeard:

--------------------
The story goes, or the way that I was told
There was a king that always felt too high and then he fell too low
And so he called all the wise men to the hall
And begged them for a gift to end the rises and the falls
But here’s the thing, they came back with a ring
It was simple and was plainly unbefitting of a king
Engraved in black, it had no front or back
But there were words around the band that said
Just know: This Too Shall Pass

InvisibleFuckoff
Strange
Re: hi [Re: Rocker232]
    #11179497 - 10/04/09 11:48 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Quote:

Fuckoff said:
Quote:

Envix said:

two thousand lbs please.

lol. lol.

Ah, one of those "my weed is better than yours, you don't even know what smoking weed is" kind of guys. Welcome to the board, I think I'll put you on ignore now. Wouldn't want you calling me out on all the "shitty" weed I smoke. Fucking lame :thumbdown:

lol, wow. another one of those people who is a retard and tries to act normal by insulting people in a way he thinks is productive. lame. i think i won't put you on ignore now cause i don't know you and have no right to judge you. lol.

did you see my first post? :notards:

no tards.

lol. guy i'm from back country texas originally. i've smoked pounds of bad mexi shwag for years and years. just cause i got lucky later in life here, doesn't mean i'm a total snob.

but what you said based on nothing at all, does prove you're an over touchy asshole.

maybe you should smoke some of that "bad" weed eh bra?

and you other guy..... thanks! we're all interesting... online.... if we want to be....

or we can be pretty much anything else we want... it's online, you can be a 42 year old hermaphrodite with three titties who rapes little frogs...

i mean, i'm a balding fat 57 years old chimpanzee who escaped from the smoking monkey government experiments of 52.... and who are you to tell me i'm not?
:creepymonkey:

--------------------
Bloodhound Gang

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Medical Cannabis Seeds   Amazon San Pedro

Community >> The Pub